Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner - Edison

Founded 1948 • With Angi since May 2007

Independently owned & operated. Additional DBA - Stanley Steemer International Inc. Additional email - scheduling.nj@steemer.com. Additional phone - (800) 783-3637....

Microbial Environmental Cleaning

Biodecon llc

With 14 years of professional biohazard cleanup experience, we can address the following: biohazard cleanup, mold remediation, water damage, hoarder property cleanup, sewage back up, blood spills, homicide or suicide cleanup,

Sir Grout Central New Jersey

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, stone and wood restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - No Sanding wood floor refinishing - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Offers by Sir Grout Central New Jersey on Angi

09/15/2020

Cesar and messiah Were professional and precise with cleaning services. I hired them for future cleaning and would recommend them to friends family and clients. Carpets look brand new! Very pleased with outcome!!!!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned deodorized and protection

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

07/13/2020

The carpet cleaning was done professionally and to my satisfaction. The technicians we had were Cesar and Hector, both polite, friendly, courteous and professional. I had used this company in the past but the service received today from these two was outstanding. Thank you

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

03/19/2017

I've been using them for about four years. The technicians are very nice, their thorough. They've been an A so far but last time I noticed some stains they didn't get, they weren't any major stains, they were very simple stains that they didn't get them. Other than that I've had a very good experience with them. I'm not as picky as some people are if those stains are still there. They have a centr...

Description of Work
They cleaned carpets.

03/02/2017

I have used them 3 or 4 times and they have done a pretty good job for us and they are reasonable priced. It was about $300. They do a good job. The workers are professional and they always wear something on their feet. They make sure they keep the place clean.

Description of Work
For carpet cleaning we normally use Stanley Steemer.

10/01/2015

I made an appointment and was told they would not come before a certain time per my request. I specifically asked to have the operator verify that my account was noted. They told me it was not a problem and my account was noted. On the appointment date, I left work early and got home before that time, only to find a note on my door saying they were there 30 minutes prior to the scheduled window, a...

Description of Work
The were scheduled to clean my carpets.

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor

07/18/2015

They are flat out criminals. This is the second time we have had an issue. They quoted us a price over the phone then the tech arrived and told us the master bedroom did not qualify as wall to wall carpeting because we have a 3 inch wood barrier around the wall so instead of $70 it would be $1,000 to clean the room. This had already been clarified when we got the quote. We said no to cleaning that...

Description of Work
Cleaned several carpets and rugs

07/14/2015

All the stains were removed.

Description of Work
wall to wall carpet in two rooms

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation,flooring contractor

05/29/2015

brought in industrial fans, humidifiers, vacuums. dried and repaired where there was drywall damage. Essentially saved the basement, which was a finished basement.

Description of Work
dried out basement after a hurricane

03/31/2015

The carpets now look like new.

Description of Work
Cook and his teammate came in and cleaned two soiled light color bedroom wall-to-wall carpets.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation,flooring contractor

10/15/2014

I've had very good experience with this provider. the office staff are professional, courteous and generally helpful in setting up appointments. The technicians they sent, Kemaj and Hector were polite, and professional. they did a good job cleaning my off white carpet which had not been cleaned in a while. The difference was immediately visible.

Description of Work
they cleaned and deodorized the wall to wall carpet in two areas, family room and staircase plus upstairs hallway. They applied a protectant on the staircase.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet & leather cleaning, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, hardwood floor refinishing, flooring sales and installation, furniture, tile & grout cleaning.