Shenoy Construction LLC

Founded 2018 •

Shenoy Constructions LLC is a family owned business based in Edison, New Jersey. We are a modern construction company founded on traditional principles of quality, integrity & value. We provide honest, upfront, straight forward guidance about your project from day one. We offer competitive pricing and our customer service is unparalleled, which sets us apart from rest of the competition. We always provide written estimates with itemized breakdowns and there are no hidden costs or extras. We provide everything in writing so there are no confusions....

WB HOME IMPROVEMENT & REPAIRS LLC

WB HOME IMPROVEMENT & REPAIRS LLC

We can take care of all of your home improvement needs.

01/31/2020

I'll give them a 10 star's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild home

01/30/2020

Very very professional, on time, easy to work with and was able to accommodate all of my specific need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New construction home.

01/29/2020

They were good, that's the only reason that I work with them because they were good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Builders

01/29/2020

They were a great a guy. The work done perfectly they helped us with the process and I absolutely recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build a house

01/29/2020

They were very good, honest people, very accommodating and cooperative. They keep their commitment and I will recommend them to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Builders

CATEGORY home builders

We offer Home Improvement services such as Kitchen & Bath remodeling, Interior remodeling, additions such as bedroom, bathroom, sunroom, in-law suites, garage, etc., We also offer New construction, whole-house remodeling, rebuilding, 2nd story additions.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal