Edison Driving School

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2012

Drivers Education

Largest privately owned driving school in central New Jersey. Largest provider of the 16-year-old program. Owner is a state certified driver education teacher and the Vice President of the Driving School Association of New Jersey....

08/05/2016

Excellent. The instructors were absolutely wonderful. So friendly, and great instructors. He got serious road instruction for the 6 hours. Then 9 months later they took him for the road test. He passed! He was very confident. And I am confident that he is a good, safe driver.

Description of Work
My son needed the mandatory 6 hours behind the wheel driving instruction. I also wanted them to take him for his driving road test.

09/11/2013

Told me my daughter was highway ready. Told me she would pass her test the last day of their instruction. My daughter had an accident her first day out in an empty parking lot because she really did not know what she was doing. Have had to pay for another driving shcool to correct the lack of knowlege obtained here. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. On a side note the Instructor was an outspoken racist. Cal...

Description of Work
Sent my driver to driving school

11/13/2012

She liked the instructors. They gave her some real-life situations and she was able to apply to her driving skills. They were very kind. They were good. The price was comparable.

Description of Work
We have used Edison Driving School for my daughter.

10/12/2012

They know how to teach you, I have nothing bad to say about my experiences with them.

Description of Work
I have availed the services of Edison Driving School for driving education.

10/03/2012

Edison Driving School was a good school and they did the 6 hours which was what we paid them for. They do additional services at an extra cost. They'll take him on the day in an approved car and the instruction was good. He liked the instructor and he learned a lot and wasn't intimidated by him.

Description of Work
My nephew went to Edison Driving School for driving lessons and he had to take the driving test there, which I think was an additional cost.

Driving School