De Falco's Service Center

Auto Towing
Auto Service
Auto Transmission

R & S Hauling

R & S Hauling provide safe labor services for your move. We offer loading and unloading help, packing and unpacking help, driving and cleaning help, and loading and unloading. We customize your move to meet your needs. We are the professionals to help move your belongings. We also provide Same Day Service when you need help right now. Whether you provide the truck and supplies or we do, we will do the work for you. We are hardworking, honest and dependable, friendly, reliable and punctual. Total customer satisfaction is our number one goal. We guarantee it! Whatever the job we are dedicated to giving you excellent service at a great price!

United Junk Removal LLC

Why choose United junk removal, On top of our Competitive Pricing for junk Removal Services, we’re best known for our outstanding Customer Service. Our staff ensures that you will receive what you’ve ordered in a timely manner.

Junk-A-Haulics

Junk-A-Haulics is a full service junk removal company headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey. We offer a fast, friendly and professional service to help both residential and commercial clients with individual junk removal or full cleanouts of your basement, attic, shed, living room, office, garage etc. We take things such as furniture, appliances, electronics, remodeling materials, assorted clutter...pretty much everything- even the kitchen sink! Our clean cut and uniformed teams do all the hauling, loading and cleanup. All you have to do is point to what you want removed and watch your stress disappear. We charge a flat rate that includes all the labor, gas and disposal fees and we are even 20-50% cheaper than the national companies. We are also environmentally friendly because we recycle up to 100% of what we take away and give back to the community by donating whatever we can. Give the Junk-A-Haulics a call today!

Offers by Junk-A-Haulics on Angi

10/10/2013

Took them 3 hours to show up to tow my car and then they refused to take my car anywhere other than their own service center on Plainfield Avenue in Edison, NJ. So I had my car towed to their service center which looks like nothing more than a parking lot with a shack in the middle of it. They asked me to pay my towing bill in their shack / shop and I was almost floored to discover that they wante...

Description of Work
Tow my car, they then took car to their service center.

Category auto repair,towing,hauling services,snow removal