D KAPRIELIAN HOME INSPECTIONS

Our company provides Certified Home Inspection, radon measurement, termite inspection and mold assessment. We are located in Edison, NJ. We service all the state. Our staff background is strong in the construction business, we will take on any job, and we are willing to explain in detail our Inspections so you can make the best choice....

Liberty Home Inspectors, LLC

"Hi. I'm Steve Cmielewski. Buying or selling a house is a big deal. I want to make sure that your property is free of any major real estate problems or defects..." I invite you to come out with me on the inspection so I can 'introduce' you to the home you potentially may be purchasing. This also gives you the opportunity to ask questions as we come across any issues together.

Offers by Liberty Home Inspectors, LLC on Angi
SafePRO Home Inspections, LLC

SafePRO Home Inspections is a full service home inspection company serving New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. We provide Residential and Commercial inspections for buyers, sellers, and realtors. https://www.homeadvisor.com/rated.SafeProhomeInspection.113877980.html

American Environmental Services Co

ARCO Environmental Services LLC has over 23 years of experience in mold, asbestos, air and moisture testing and mold remediation. We provide comprehensive mold remediation and certification upon completion of the project. Air and surface quality sampling. Certified field technicians that provide our complete service. Also serving Somerset, Sussex, and Warren Counties http://www.arcoenviroservice.com

03/09/2019

I would definitely recommend this inspector again. He was extremely knowledgeable & professional..

Description of Work
Roof inspection

01/25/2019

Excelente work he guide us in the inspection inside and outside of the house explaining with details and telling us what needs to be repair very professional and accurate.

Description of Work
Home inspection

01/21/2019

It was really great. He was very honest, knowledgeable and professional . Detail oriented.

Description of Work
Home inspection

01/19/2019

Very professional. Definitely recommend them to a friend. Very educated and fair prices. My experience with the company and the technician were very professional.

Description of Work
He certified both of my home for home inspection to make sure it's evaluated properly

01/16/2019

He was a real Gentleman, he helped me understand what I like about the house inspection, excellent responsiveness, very professional, he was very thorough with the inspection. I highly recommend him to anyone who would need a house to check and buy. Price a little bit high but the quality was great, so it doesn't really matter on the price. he was there when he told me.

Description of Work
Home Inspection Service

Category home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed], looking forward to work with you again!