Accelerated Physical Therapy

With Angi since February 2013

Our focus is quality. We have been working with hardwood floor installation and finish since 2012. We started our own business to deposit all our knowledge and experience acquired over time. We listen to what you have to say and work with you to find a solution that’s quick and affordable. We’ll take the time to make sure you’re satisfied and happy.

Custom Tile Works offers quality professional tile installation services. Owner operated, licensed and insured for New Jersey with over 25 years of tiling experience. From full to partial bathroom renovations, kitchen floors, foyers, basements, fireplaces, backsplashes, and more..... Materials we often work with are porcelain, glass,marble, granite, natural stone and cement tile. We only use quality setting materials for installation.

Mel Canon LLC We install hardfloors, laminated floors, ceramic tile floors, bathroom tiles (floors and walls). We also repair and build decks. We do free estimates. Since we are a small company, I, Mel Canon, always personally operate every single project. I do not just send workers out by themselves to complete the job.

02/11/2013

I've only been going for two weeks but so far they are excellent. It is something that nobody else has been able to solve and they are knowledgeable about the particular problem. I’ve been to three other places. It is convenient and comfortable. It is easily located. They have a staff that has their doctorate in clinical physical therapy so they are very knowledgeable people. I don’t know about th...

Description of Work
I am using Accelerated Physical Therapy for physical therapy.

Category physical therapist

Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Center.