365 Home Warranty

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2014

Electronic Gadget Repair
Auto Towing

365 Home Warranty provides trusted home warranty packages at affordable prices. Our innovative coverage options and exceptional quality of service extend far beyond the normal boundaries. Ask about our Premium Appliance and Major Systems Coverage, Computer protection, Flat Screen TV protection, Home Phone protection, emergency Roadside assistance, and home and auto lockout and Re-Key assistance!...

Advanced IT Assistance

AIT Assistance is a sought after IT solutions company that focuses on the most important component of any business: the customer. We are in the business of helping home users as well as small and medium-sized business succeed. Our IT solutions are personalized to meet your unique needs.

Dolo Technology Services LLC

Highly skilled and experienced in both home and business settings. Single jobs or managed services consulting packages available. No job too big or too small. Specializing in cyber security, storage, networking, Windows, and Apple. Remote support available. Flat rate billing. Monthly support payment is due on the first day of the month service is to be provided.

action lock and appliance

We pride our company, Action Lock & Appliance Service, on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business!

01/29/2016

BADLY!!! They did not have time to talk with me.

Description of Work
Called at 3:30 CST to take out a plan with this company. After saying "hello" they asked for my name, phone number and email address. They gave me their office hours which were until 5:00 EST. They wanted to have somebody call me back because nobody was available to talk to me. They said since it was Friday it would be Monday before somebody called me. I told her that it was not 5:00 yet so if they didn't have time to talk to me now then how could I depend that they would service me in a timely manner if I took out their warranty plan. Naturally she didn't have an answer. Think I'll just go with another company.

Category home warranty companies

11/03/2014

Well a will give 5 stars and a thumbs up for excellent customer service, very responsible and totally impress with them we decide to use General Electric repair services we paid them and after 2 weeks my check was in my mailbox , for us it was a better choice to paid upfront and get a check later. This company is in New Jersey but they are doing an excellent job and work with you .

Description of Work
Home warranty claim Repair stand alone ice machine

Category home warranty companies

365 Home Warranty covers most any item with in the home for Repair or Replacement, Our Premium Plan Covers 19 Appliances and 7 Major Systems. And if that's not enough, we have 16 Additional Item Options for you to choose from, A-la-Carte.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available