365 Home Warranty

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2014

365 Home Warranty provides trusted home warranty packages at affordable prices. Our innovative coverage options and exceptional quality of service extend far beyond the normal boundaries. Ask about our Premium Appliance and Major Systems Coverage, Computer protection, Flat Screen TV protection, Home Phone protection, emergency Roadside assistance, and home and auto lockout and Re-Key assistance!...

FiberCloud LLC

FiberCloud LLC

FiberCloud LLC has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! For more information please visit our website www.fibercloudllc.com. FiberCloud LLC has the right IT Solution for your Home or Business on the East Coast. We provide Security Camera Installation, Web Design, Network Cable Installation, and computer repair.

01/29/2016

BADLY!!!  They did not have time to talk with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called at 3:30 CST to take out a plan with this company.  After saying "hello" they asked for my name, phone number and email address. They gave me their office hours which were until 5:00 EST. They wanted to have somebody call me back because nobody was available to talk to me. They said since it was Friday it would be Monday before somebody called me.  I told her that it was not 5:00 yet so if they didn't have time to talk to me now then how could I depend that they would service me in a timely manner if I took out their warranty plan. Naturally she didn't have an answer. Think I'll just go with another company.

CATEGORY home warranty companies

11/03/2014

Well a will give 5 stars and a thumbs up for excellent customer service, very responsible and totally impress with them we decide to use General Electric repair services we paid them and after 2 weeks my check was in my mailbox , for us it was a better choice to paid upfront and get a check later. This company is in New Jersey but they are doing an excellent job and work with you .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home warranty claim Repair stand alone ice machine

CATEGORY home warranty companies

365 Home Warranty covers most any item with in the home for Repair or Replacement, Our Premium Plan Covers 19 Appliances and 7 Major Systems. And if that's not enough, we have 16 Additional Item Options for you to choose from, A-la-Carte.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available