The Carpet Mill

Founded 1978 • With Angi since December 2005

4.1

414 State Route 10

East Hanover, NJ 07936

We understand your floors are very important to you. Well they are important to us as well. At The Carpet Mill we combine the highest quality material with the expert craftsmanship of our mechanics to award you an experience you will be sure to enjoy. From your first contact with us you will be impressed with our professional support staff that will assist you in choosing the product and price that is right for you. We believe you not only expect it but you deserve it. At The Carpet Mill no job is too large or too small. From the most simple floor design to the most extensive we are ready to serve you....

09/19/2016

Michael L.

Perfect - absolutely beautiful!

Description of Work
Carpet stair runners install; purchased Area rug

08/18/2015

Andrew G.

03/10/2014

Ellen S.

Up to this point, everything has gone so well !. One of the salesmen came out to measure for wall-to-wall carpeting in the apt. I am moving to in my same building. I then went to the Carpet Mill to make my choices, bringing a sample swatch of Shaw carpet to show the type I am looking for, as well as 2 cut-out pieces of my existing carpet to match the color pallets I'm replicating. Salesman Nick was very, very helpful-. showed me the beiges for my living-dining room and hall with the shaw product ; Since that style did not have the shade of blue I wanted for the bedroom, Nick showed me comparable styles that matched the color I was looking for. Made my choice, placed the order, and will up-date you after the installation is completed. Up to this point am extremely Pleased and Impressed with Professionalism shown ,as well as extensive knowledge of all products available in my price point. made the purchase seamless !

Description of Work
Professional salesman cameout to measure for wall-to-wall carpeting.

01/19/2013

Allison H.

The salesman came out and measured and advised us on what kind of rugs to buy and where to actually place them. He then gave us a few recommendations from samples that he had brought. I had picked those out the day before from the showroom. The final decision was made after revisiting the showroom, but I actually picked one of his choices.

Description of Work
2 custom area rugs and 2 custom runners

01/05/2013

H L.

Good

Description of Work
I didnt end up using them , the carpet I wanted was to light for me, even though they have so many to choose from. The owner was very professional and knowledgable. I told how much I was looking to spend and he was very helpful . I would def recommend them.

08/06/2012

alan O.

I thought they were reasonable. They were very nice in the store. They were very helpful. They had been recommended by a friend.

Description of Work
I used The Carpet Mill to put down carpeting in my stairs, hallway and one room.

07/17/2012

Michaeline S.

Overall it went very smoothly. They even agreed to hold onto the carpet at their showroom as we had to delay installation.Our only problem was that only the manager/owner was able answer questions and set schedules and he was difficult to reach as he was out doing quotes. They were very easy to deal with in the showroom, having a very larg selection on display and allowing us to keep multiple samples for a few days and they did have lots of options. The qualtiy of the products were very good, but we choose a less expensive option as it was only a basement exercise area, whihc accounts for the B rating on quality. Their pricing was better than another dealer we visited, but we did have to pay additional money to the installer to and quot;dash patchand quot; the cement floor seams left my a french drain installation. We felt the quoter should have seen the need and added that to the quote instead of us having to negotiate the price direclty. It was onlt $ 40 more and worth the price but an annoying detail.

Description of Work
Installed carpet in basement exercise room.

01/14/2012

Linda D.

The salespeople patiently provided helpful information and answered all our questions on our initial visit. We learned about cut and twisted fibers in relation to the texture of a rug. The sales person told us that sellers of floor coverings attend a large, annual trade show in Las Vegas at the end of January, when the year's new merchandise is displayed. We were graciously permitted to take photos of the display rugs so we could figure out what would match our furniture. Placing the order was easy. When we found out that the rug we ordered was discontinued, we and one of the sales people negotiated a very satisfactory resolution of the problem in a telephone conversation. The rug (a display rug) was delivered the next day. It was only slightly dusty.

Description of Work
My husband and I looked at area rugs and also broadloom that could be cut to make an area rug. The salespeople were knowledgeable and patient in explaining the options. After consulting with another family member about the choices, I ordered a 5' x 7' area rug and a nonslip pad on a Thursday. The following weekend, one of the salespeople called and said the rug had been discontinued. They agreed to give us their 7' x 9''6" display rug for the same price and to deliver it in lieu of giving us the pad, which we did not need for the larger rug. The rug was delivered that Monday.

12/19/2005

GEORGE M.

WE WERE NOT PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY OF THEIR WORK OR THE MANNER IN WHICH THEY CONDUCTED THEMSELVES. ON THE LAST STAIR OF THE STAIRCASE, THEY USED TWO SMALL PIECES OF CARPET AND THE WARP WAS NOT GOING IN THE SAME DIRECTION AND IT LOOK TERRIBLE.

Description of Work
THEY CAME OUT AND LAID CARPET IN THREE ROOMS INCLUDING THE STAIRCASE.

WoodLand Carpet & Floors LLC

We perform all jobs ourselves, no subcontracting. We have no overhead which allows us to provide the customer with the best deals. We have 15 years of experience in the field, so you can rest easy knowing the job will be completed to specs and to the highest quality possible. Our goal is to ensure our customers are happy with the end result.

Floors Direct

At Floors Direct, our aim is to add value to every environment. Floor coverings are such an important feature of any home or office! What we believe sets us apart is the care, value, quality and service we provide from the very start to the completion of every project. We offer a wide selection of beautiful name brand products. Our mobile showroom delivers a stress free shopping experience directly to the comfort of your home or office. We are committed to complete customer satisfaction - and it shows in our reviews! We would love to hear from you.

Offers by Floors Direct on Angi
    Abbey Carpet & Floor of Hawthorne

Since 1959 our family owned flooring business' # 1 priority is providing quality products and exceptional service to our customers. We have one of the largest and most exclusive collections of carpet, hardwood, laminates, vinyl and tile in the north jersey area. Abbey offers you the highest quality styles and brand names in the industry. The highly respected names of alexander smith, american showcase and premier stainmaster® are unsurpassed in quality and remarkable beauty. Spread your payments out for upto 12 months with our "flooring solutions" financing program from wells fargo! Additional DBA - Hawthorne Rugs, Inc.

Carpet & Rug Dealers