Kemper Electric Inc

Founded 1966 • With Angi since January 2006

Kemper Electric is dedicated to the satisfaction of each and every customer. With over 50 years of experience in the electrical business We are confident you will appreciate the neat and professional work given to each and every job large or small. We offer free estimates and are fully licensed bonded and insured. NJ LICENSE # 7430....

KC Electric

Licensed, bonded, and insured electrician with experience since 1986, available on call. (TC Electrical Contractors Incorporated. License and Permit: 8388.) KC Electric is owner operated with experience since 2011 in the field. OSHA 10. OSHA 30. Fast, clean, reliable NEC compliant service. Expert at troubleshooting electrical systems. Residential, Commercial, and Industrial. All home installation and repairs. All commercial equipment installation and repairs. All lighting installation and repairs. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

RC Home Improvements Contractors LLC

KITCHENS, BATHROOMS, BASEMENTS, ELECTRICAL, AND PLUMBING WITH SPECIAL PRICING FOR ALL ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS. Insured , Bonded , Licensed with more than 8 years experience in business and totally affordable prices. -Home Improvement , Room Additions -Kitchen Remodeling -Bathroom Remodeling -Basement Remodeling -Masonry , Drywall , Garage Doors, all types of glass work and shower doors, Painting -Roofing and Siding Home Improvement , Room Additions , Kitchen Remodeler , Bathroom Remodeler , Remodeling Service

First Class Electric

Established in 2007, First Class Electric is here to help you with all electrical needs for your home and business in Cranford, NJ. Our licensed, insured, and bonded electricians will make your home and business more comfortable, safer, and brighter. About 70% of our business comes from repeat customers, demonstrating the high level of quality and service we provide. All of our work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed and comes with a lifetime warranty on labor which sets us apart from other electrical contractors. To schedule an appointment, give us a call at (908) 325-1777.

06/03/2015

Work was provided on time with excellent results.

Description of Work
Installed new 200 amp electrical upgrade and interlock kit and outlet for generator

05/02/2015

Don Kemper, owner arrived promptly as scheduled. He selected the least costly option and repaired the problem quickly. He was skillful and practical and made the repair for the least expensive option. He has 50 years of experience which is obvious in his work. Don was a pleasure to deal with!

Description of Work
He corrected 220 line hookup to clothes dryer that had been connected through antiquated and unnecessary fuse box.

04/30/2015

Prompt, courteous and reasonably priced. He quickly diagnosed the problem and resolved it. Don even gave my children flashlights! I would use Kemper Electric again in the future.

Description of Work
Changed a broken dimmer

11/12/2014

I called Don as a result of seeing the great reviews and that he was local in my town. He promptly returned my call and made it a point to accomodate my schedule, coming by on a Sunday afternoon to look at what was needed and to give me an estimate. He made a great first impression, and gave me a firm and reasonable price for the work. He came by a few days later, fitting me into his busy schedule...

Description of Work
new wiring and outlets

10/20/2014

He arrived on time (in fact he was early). Handled all repairs and. Checked my electric panel to insure that it had not been damaged by water leakage due to missing roof cap. Was very easy to work with. I will definitely call him next time I need electrical work.

Description of Work
Replaced roof cap on electrical service line into house. Repaired two inset light fixtures.

Category electrician,lighting