AMS Restorations/American Mold Solutions LLC

New Jersey: General
03/31/2022

405 Dunhams Corner Rd

East Brunswick, NJ 08816

Our services include Mold Testing, Remediation and Water Extraction as well as Air Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing. We have more than thirty years experience in the building industry. We are capable of repairing any damage caused by mold, water, fire or the remediation itself. We have full compliment of licensed sub- contractors, Electric, Plumbing, Masons etc. Servicing all of New Jersey....

mold removal (51)water damage restoration (17)air duct cleaning (5)woodworking (2)sewer cleaning (1)well & water pump repair (1)plumbers (1)

06/10/2021

I've used George and the AMS team twice now in a jam. In early 2020, we were finishing up a remodel and after closing off a skylight the contractor went to repaint they found mold. George came the next day to give me a quote and got started on the work quickly. Just last Friday, when we had heavy rain, we had water enter our basement. I called George and he came the next day to give me a quote for...

Description of Work
Mold Remediation and Water Removal

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

08/12/2020

We first used AMS Restorations/American Mold Solutions 2 years ago when we bought a house and found mold in a few places. They were always efficient and did a good job. We needed some special accommodations made due to our health issues, and they were happy to work with us to accommodate. Our contractor, who is always picky about the quality of work done by others, was enthusiastic about the work ...

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

08/07/2020

They did a nice job, very professional and thorough, accommodating of my schedule.

Description of Work
Mold remediation due to leaking windows and wet wall interior in Florida room.

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

07/03/2020

I called George for a quote ,and he came to give a quote the same day. George ,and his team did an excellent job remediating the mold in my basement. The workers were courteous, professional, and hard working. George said that they would begin on a Tuesday ,and be done by Friday ,and thats exactly how it went. In addition to remediating the mold, they removed the ceiling sheetrock in 3 rooms. The ...

Description of Work
I had my basement remediated for mold

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

08/18/2018

Exactly as quoted. Basement is dry and ready to be repaired. The workers were friendly and professional. They always explained each part of the process and welcomed any questions on our part. I was most impressed with their offer to begin work almost immediately, compared to a competitor (we were quoted 1-3 days).

Description of Work
Dry out basement and remove carpeting and part of a wall.

Work Completed On 08/08/2018

10/31/2017

So far wonderfully they have removed all mold (which had progressed through the ceiling and behind built in bookcases) and the treatment process is complete. They will now help us to refinish the basement.

Description of Work
Mold removal and treatment in our basement.

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

09/16/2017

George and his crew did work to remediate mold in my walk out basement. The job took four days. They left my house so neat and clean. George answers and returns all of your calls. He is truly a professional. I would highly recommend him and his crew.

Description of Work
Mold remediation for my walk out basement and air duct cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/05/2017

07/08/2017

We purchased a townhome in an area of the country where sump pumps for basements are a necessity. Because of failing gutters and moister up against the outer basement wall, a serious mold situation had developed behind the drywall in the finished basement. After replacing the gutters. We needed a skilled professional who could size up the situation and get to it asap. Before they started AMS was k...

Description of Work
mold remediation.

Work Completed On 07/05/2017

06/21/2017

If I disregard the fact the job was started and then he had to take some classes which delayed the resumption of project, it went well.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 06/03/2017

02/13/2017

Great! George came in and took care of everything right away. I couldn't be happier with how the whole process went! George was very understanding and explained everything that would need to be done. He took a lot of stress off of me with the way he handled everything.

Description of Work
I have a bi-level home and had a water leak in the kitchen upstairs through to my family room downstairs. My cabinets had to be removed and mold was found behind them. I had laminate floors both up and downstairs which also had to be removed along with the ceiling and walls downstairs. Everything was taken care of very professionally and meticulously. My household items were carefully removed and kept safe during the process.

Category water damage restoration,woodworking

Work Completed On 02/02/2017

Mold Inspections, Testing, & Remediation. Water Extraction & Restoration as well as Air Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing.