Swingset Solutions

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2012

We carry a full line of backyard play equipment; swingsets, playsets, accessories, trampolines, basketball systems, playhouses, sandboxes, picnic tables, yard surface materials, and more. We provide comprehensive installation, maintenance, and repair services for all brand/model playsets....

08/17/2017

Perfect! Was done when said and done right couldn't ask for more would hire again!

Description of Work
Trampoline completion

06/11/2015

Description of Work
Great products, services and professionalism. Superbly knowledgeable staff that is easy to work with and that are able to provide you with the best option for your yard, use and budget. Nice follow-up services to maintain the product and get extra life and extended use--look forward to using these additional services. Definitely recommend =)

04/27/2015

They are fine and they are good. They clean up well. They are professional. Their cost is probably on the high side but it?s fine. There were some things that were not looked at when they delivered the set and they still have not followed up on it.

Description of Work
I used Swingset Solutions for playground equipment. I actually have used them just today because we are moving so they need to take down what they installed last year and they are putting it back tomorrow. We purchased it last year but they need to take it down and install it at our new place.

06/23/2014

Brian and Michelle are great to work with. The are very helpful and nice. They aren't pushy or trying to over-sell. The installation went smoothly. I'd order from them again and would recommend their company to my friends. My kids love the swing set!

Description of Work
They assessed our yard space and advised us on a swing set that would work with our strange-shaped yard. They installed the swing set.

06/23/2014

Description of Work
All in all we were satisfied with the work that was performed. The swingset was assembled per manufacturer's instructions. The owner showed up each day and dropped off different employees each time and they were left at my house without their own cars. I would have preferred to have the same guys on the whole job (it was about three days) and they should also not be stuck on my property without their own transportation if there is an emergency and no one is home.

Category playground equipment installer

We offer sales, service, and installation of childrens outdoor play equipment. We have in-house professional installers, and offer the following play equipment services - installs/assembly, moves/relocations, take-downs/disposals, add-ons and modifications, repairs and replacement parts, refurbishes, maintenance (sand, stain, seal) on wooden equipment, and more. We offer yard assessments and home sales consultations.