DAVE'S APPLIANCE REPAIR

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2008

103 PARK AVE

Dumont, NJ 07628

Owner and operator, Dave Cardozo, a native Bergen County resident, has been in business over 25 years, servicing ALL major brands of Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Gas/Electric Ranges and Refrigerators AND KITCHENAID MIXERS ...

appliance repair (329)small appliance repair (12)

01/27/2021

Joel R.

Dave came when he said he would, was very professional, did the work required quickly and efficiently and left our laundry room without a trace. I was very happy and would gladly have him back should anything else break

Description of Work
Replace idler wheel in dryer

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

10/10/2020

John S.

Dave knew exactly what the problem was, and already had the replacement circuit board in his truck. Our 17-year-old fridge now works better than ever! Thanks, Dave!

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

05/11/2020

John H.

Dave was exceptional to work with, and we will definitely use him again should we need to for any other appliance work in the future. He showed up when he said he would, which was the same day we called, and this was during the coronavirus shut down. He was able to fix our issue, which even involved him having to drive over to get a new part from a warehouse in Saddle Brook. He was knowledgable, very personable, and professional.

Description of Work
We had a leak in our ice maker and ended up needing a new valve on our KitchenAid freezer/fridge.

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

04/01/2020

Ben-David S.

Dave is fantastic. Even during the coronavirus pandemic he came out, with gloves and a mask, to repair my dryer a week before Passover. He came out 20 minutes after I called, and replaced my dryer motor on the spot for a very reasonable price. My dryer is like new for less than half the price of a new one! I can’t recommend Dave highly enough.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

03/22/2020

Staci W.

I would highly recommend Dave. He was professional & courteous and fixed it fast.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Work Completed On 03/22/2020

02/26/2020

Howard F.

awesome. dave came twice, first to assess the problem, then to bring the repaired rack and to install it. he did his best to save us money on the repair.

Description of Work
repair plastic clips/roller on dishwasher rack

12/18/2019

Aileen M.

Dave was timely, professional, and fixed my dryer quickly. He is an A+!

Description of Work
Dryer Repair

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

07/01/2019

Robert N.

The service was very good. The guy was so professional, thorough, polite and above all honest.

Description of Work
He serviced my electrolux clothes washer. He also did check my dryer while they were here and installed a missing screw in my dishwasher at no additional charge.The dryer hose became loose after he did the service but he came back and took care of it immediately the same day without any charge.

Cost $132.93

Work Completed On 03/29/2019

03/24/2019

Linda M.

Dave responded to my call quickly and after speaking with him, he checked on some parts and called back telling me that one was no longer available and that the other - the computer- costs $600 - and that it may or may not fix the problem. I decided at that point that it would be better to buy a new fridge - but I appreciate his honesty and the time he took with me to help me make this decision - I will certainly call him in the future to do any work I need.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

Work Completed On 03/23/2019

02/28/2019

Charles B.

He was able to come very soon after I contacted him - same day. Was very professional and courteous. Replaced the drain pump. Job well done.

Description of Work
Dave fixed my washing machine.

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

APPLIANCE REPAIR, WASHERS, DRYERS, DISHWASHERS, RANGES, OVENS, REFRIGERATORS AND KITCHENAID MIXERS, ( SERVING NEW JERSEY ONLY)

SUB ZERO, , MEILEE , , BOSCH PRODUCTS,