BILL BICKEL CHIMNEY SWEEP

Founded 1976 • With Angi since January 2006

100 JUNIPER ST

Dumont, NJ 07628

ADDITIONAL EMAIL ADDRESS: SPARKY9289@MSN.COM ...

04/08/2021

Paul S.

Bill and his crew came in and performed their chimney sweep cleaning services in my rumford wood burning fireplace. Price to perform this service was $200. This took his two workers approximately 45 minutes to complete. They made sure they keep the entire area very clean and placed a drop cloth to catch any fallen black ash. They vacuum cleaned the entire fireplace area after finishing their cleaning duties of the chimney. They measured the throat of the chimney in order a new replacement Chimney Cap / Damper. . One week later , they installed a new Chimney Cap / Damper. size is 12" x 17" - Cost for new Cap/Damper is $840. They also cemented in place the existing damper in the "open position" in place. Bill informed me that this Damper has a "lifetime" warranty because this product was made with good quality metals and is also made in the USA.

Description of Work
Wood burning fireplace chimney needed to be cleaned. Additionally, damper was not working properly.

Category chimney sweep, chimney caps

12/17/2020

nancy H.

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Bill Bickel's Team. I had 2 previous contractors come in, both said 2 completely different things that I needed ( BTW those 2 were Theron Allen Chimney and Mark Jameson Chimney) to do or I would have a house fire. This industry REALLY preys on you by telling you if you don't do so and so work, you will have a very dangerous situation. Bill's Team came in, said I needed a MAJOR cleaning of my chimney and fan and that everything else was fine! They got my fan working and my chimney cleaned and it has been working perfectly. Cannot say enough about how great these guys are. Honest which in this industry is basically unheard of. I am NEVER going to anyone else and you shouldn't either!!!!

Description of Work
Chimney inspection & sweep and fan cleaning

01/04/2019

Joel F.

The chimney inspection revealed the need for a new liner. It was installed the next day at a competitive price.

Description of Work
Chimney inspection (heating system).

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, chimney caps, chimney repair

05/30/2017

Thomas K.

Fine . They came in cleaned the chimney and fireplace and left the house spotless.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning

Category chimney sweep, fireplaces

09/10/2016

Walt S.

Description of Work
Came early, were very through and personable. Put drop cloths down and cleaned up so you would even know they cleaned the wood burning stove pipes and chimney.

03/11/2016

Deborah F.

Description of Work
Installed a new chimney liner. Professional, efficient, clean, quiet.

Category chimney sweep, chimney repair

02/04/2015

Judy H.

Description of Work
They were great!

08/28/2014

Kathleen M.

Description of Work
They cleaned my chimney and installed a liner,new cap on top of chimney and new vent pipes to my furnace and water heater.

Category chimney sweep, chimney caps

02/28/2014

Richard M.

Showed up, took care of the work, it was great. He does what he says he is going to do, which is only what you need. He doesn't try to tell you that you must have other things done, unless it is necessary. He is prompt and does fantastic job. He is also very neat.

Description of Work
Repaired chimney caps.

Category chimney caps

02/05/2014

Herva & Jerold S.

Description of Work
Fixed exhaust pipes leading from hot water heater to chimney exhaust & relined chimney.

Category chimney sweep, chimney repair

10/01/2013

Patricia V.

Bill has been providing our chimney sweep service for years and always does a good job and is very efficient.

Description of Work
cleaned chiminey

05/17/2012

Jonathon P.

Very pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Bill came and cleaned my fireplace and chimney, and made great recommendations for better air flow. He checked my furnace and hot water heater vents as well. Totally professional, and not trying to sell me something unecessary as compared to other the chimney sweeps I've used(there are a lot of hucksters out there).

Category chimney sweep, chimney caps, chimney repair, fireplaces

01/26/2006

RIC S.

THIS COMPANY IS GREAT. I HAVE USED THEM FOR YEARS AND I TRUST THEM. I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE VERY HONEST AND THEY DON'T TRY TO TELL ME I NEED THINGS DONE WHEN I REALLY DON'T.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED OUT OUR CHIMNEY.

01/06/2006

Sally H.

I THINK THIS COMPANY IS REPUTABLE. A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THIS TOWN HAVE USED THEIR SERVICES. WE LIKE THIS COMPANY A LOT. THEIR PUNCTUALITY AND PROFESSIONALISM WAS GREAT.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED OUT THE CHIMNEY.

Elite Work Home Improvement

We're The Elite Workers! Elite Work Home Improvement offers over 15 years of expertise in the roofing and construction sector, specializing in roofing, siding, gutter repair and replacement, and other services. For additional information, please contact us, and we’ll be pleased to arrange up a free consultation for you!

American Home Remodeling Inc

American Home Remodeling is a family owned and operated full service remodeling and renovation company. You will work directly with an owner from the initial estimate process to the completion of your job! We offer complete home services with over 40 years of remodeling experience. We have completed thousands of projects with one simple goal: quality workmanship and great prices. We have an experienced team who specialize in premium product lines for roofing replacement, Vinyl siding and insulation, replacement windows, masonry walkways and patios, stone and brick face, kitchen and bathroom renovations, and more. We offer 100% Financing with various different programs tailored to your budget and needs. At American Home we take great pride in our work and are completely committed to customer satisfaction! American Home Remodeling is licensed and fully insured in New Jersey and parts of New York to operate as a home remodeling company. Our licenses include The New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance, and a registration with The New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut Division of Consumer Affairs. We respectfully ask when scheduling an estimate that all homeowners please be present. Our reasoning is due to our estimates being concise, descriptive, and hopefully educational in the home remodeling field. We feel when researching a home improvement contractor, allowing us to interact and provide information to all parties involved works best! Thank you for giving American Home Remodeling the opportunity to be considered as your next home improvement specialist! We will work hard to earn your business and look forward to servicing you on your next home project!

AJT Complete Construction LLC

At AJT Complete Construction, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. We offer free estimates and evaluations

Offers by AJT Complete Construction LLC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard

FIREPLACE CLEANING, FREE STANDING STOVE CLEANING, STOVE INSERT CLEANING, GAS & OIL FURNACE FLUE CLEANING & INSPECTIONS, PSE & G VIOLATIONS CORRECTED, CHIMNEY RELINE, CHIMNEY CAPS INSTALLED, BLOCKAGES REMOVED, ANIMALS REMOVED, MASONARY, REPOINTING, FLASHING, CROWNS, WATERPROOFING, TROUBLESHOOTING, NEW HOMEOWNERS CHIMNEY INSPECTIONS, TOP SEALING DAMPERS INSTALLED, EXHAUST FANS INSTALLED.