AMATRULA LANDSCAPING

With Angi since December 2005

Rock Landscaping

Rock Landscaping

We are a group of Glen Rock graduates from the class of 2018 who run a local landscaping service, Rock Landscaping. Our focus is quality; we never cut corners, even if it’s more expensive. Our competitors may offer lower rates but we take the time to make sure your 100% satisfied!

05/16/2018

They are very responsive company and do a great job with my weekly maintanance. My lawn looks the best it has in years! They were able to fill in the dead spots and get the lawn full and healthy after other companies couldn’t. It’s clean, vibrant and looking beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly Landscape service

03/20/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mario Amatrula estimated a price to perform a Fall clean up.  He and his crew were professional, on time, reasonably priced.  The quality of their work is impeccable.  Mario has made grass grow where there is no hope.  If Angie's List had an A++, Amatrulo Landscaping would be most worthy.

07/11/2011

Excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Amatrula Landscaping is our landscaper. They show up every week at the same time and on the same day. They always ask me to move my car before they blow leaves or mow the grass. Mario the owner always responds promptly. The only complaint I have is that they take a long time to deposit checks. Great value for the price, wonderfully run company. I highly recommend this landscaper!

12/19/2005

WE ALWAYS TELL PEOPLE THAT THEY SHOULD GO WITH AMATRULA BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS COME WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO. IF I HAVE A PROBLEM, THEY WILL COME OUT THAT DAY TO FIX IT. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY TURNED OUR FLOWER BEDS, CUT THE GRASS AND DID THE EDGING. THEY CHARGED US BY THE MONTH, SO THEY CAME ONCE A WEEK AND DID THIS.