Olympus Painting LLC

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

41 1st St

Dover, NJ 07801

Interior and exterior painting

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Beautiful Exterior Painting Project

Beautiful Exterior Painting Project

house painting202007417
This was one of our favorite projects of the 2020 season. Thank you so much Anna for thrusting us with your beautiful home!

Olympus Painting, LLC has been serving the New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania areas since 2006. When John started his business it was important that people could trust him as a contractor when they hired him. John also wanted to provide a service that when finished, people would remember his name and recommend his services to others! ​ John’s Success Has Grown Through The Years With Over 90% Of His Work Being From Referrals Alone!!! ​ Today, Olympus Painting LLC remains a small local business, offering the same great service along with quality craftsmanship that adds value & restores the curb appeal to your home or business....
Commercial Exterior

house painting

202007450
Interior Painting

interior painting

202007620

interior painting (16)house painting (10)decks & porches (4)pressure washing (3)deck cleaning (3)drywall (2)cabinet makers (2)cabinet refacing (1)interior decorators (1)real estate appraising (4)carpet cleaning (1)

05/18/2021

John + team are highly professional, extremely courteous, very neat and reliable. We were so impressed that we referred Olympus to colleagues and our children, all of whom separately engaged John for major jobs; each was highly impressed and in turn has begun referring Olympus. I do not often write reviews, however the quality of all aspects of his work including competitive pricing and timeliness...

Description of Work
Painting interior + exterior of colonial home

Category custom cabinets,decks,drywall,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

04/28/2021

Exceptional! I knew John Sanchez would do a top notch job when he came to price out my home. As he walked to my front door he was professionally and appropriately dressed and his work truck was clean, neat and in order. As long as the price was reasonable, in those 10 seconds I had made up my mind to cancel the other two estimates (John was the first to respond to my inquiry) and go with Olympus p...

Description of Work
Whole house painted inside and out.

Category custom cabinets,decks,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

03/26/2021

John was not only professional, but very courteous. He was attentive and answered all my questions. His crew were also professional. They were all always in high spirits and it all reflected in the performance of their work. Their set up left minimal clean up. I'm very satisfied with the outcome. My kitchen and family room look beautiful. I've also hired John to do my deck.

Description of Work
Interior Painting and kitchen cabinets re-finish

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

03/17/2021

They came promptly, worked diligently and listened to our requests. Job done well, we are satisfied. They have done many painting jobs for us and it is nice to have a company that we know will do a good job when we need them.

Description of Work
interior painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

01/27/2021

John and his crew painted the interior of our house. They provided top quality and were extremely professional. They are very responsive and patiently answered all of my questions before and throughout the process. I made a mistake with one of the paint color finishes and John immediately picked up on it and remedied the situation right away. I was thoroughly impressed. The painters arrived every ...

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category carpet cleaners,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

01/17/2021

Reliable, responsible, timely, attention to details, flexible, easy to work with, friendly, clearly understands the needs of the customer, customer service staff (Anna) very supportive, receptive & offered superior customer service.

Description of Work
interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/17/2021

12/28/2020

We can’t say enough great things about John and his crew. We had John paint our entire townhouse, plus 2 coats of encapsulation throughout as our home contains lead paint. John understood what we were looking for and delivered a beautiful and safe finished paint job for our family. He was always on time, respectful and always able to adapt to our constant requests. We highly recommend John and his...

Description of Work
Interior/Exterior Paint Job

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

12/07/2020

Excellent job..efficient, punctual, clean, neat. I received my estimate within 20 minutes of the initial house viewing...it was accurate, fair, and easily broken down as I had requested. I live in Pennsylvania and Olympus came from north NJ each day on schedule with over an hour drive. The crew did any wall prep or repairs needed and was very flexible on any color changes in specific areas using B...

Description of Work
Entire interior house painting-approx. 3400 sq. ft.

Category drywall,interior designers,real estate appraisal,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/13/2020

John and his crew at Olympus Painting were wonderful!. They worked quickly, quietly, efficiently and did a beautiful job. They moved the large furniture, cleaned thoroughly when they were finished. Their price was super-competitive. I would definitely use them again and would recommend to others

Description of Work
Interior painting of my entire home, including ceilings, walls and trim.

Category real estate appraisal,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/23/2020

Excellent. They were very professional. Excellent communication; timely; efficient. Did extra work helping to move heavy items off the deck. Came and power washed; retuned next day to paint. Completed the job in a timely manner; cleaned up area afterwards. Very nice workers. Excellent price. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Deck power wash and paint

Category decks,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Residential exterior and interior painting, commercial interior and exterior painting, power washing, cabinet restoration, drywall repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check