Olympus Painting LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2014

Olympus Painting, LLC has been serving the tri-state area since 2006. When John started his business it was important that people could trust him as a contractor when they hired him. John also wanted to provide a service that when finished, people would remember his name and recommend his services to others! ​ John’s Success Has Grown Through The Years With Over 90% Of His Work Being From Referrals Alone!!! ​ Today, Olympus Painting LLC remains a small local business, offering the same great service along with quality craftsmanship that adds value & restores the curb appeal to your home or business....

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+96 more images

Beautiful Exterior Painting Project

Beautiful Exterior Painting Project

house painting202007417
This was one of our favorite projects of the 2020 season. Thank you so much Anna for thrusting us with your beautiful home!
Commercial Exterior  project
Commercial Exterior

house painting

202007450
Interior Painting  project

202007620

interior painting (23)house painting (15)cabinet makers (6)pressure washing (5)deck cleaning (4)decks & porches (4)drywall (3)cabinet refacing (1)interior decorators (1)real estate appraising (4)carpet cleaning (1)

08/15/2022

Rick F.

With the first phone call with Anna of Olympus it was pure professionalism from start to finish. John and his crew did more than I hoped for. Where I would have thought a space was finished they went back and redid it because they thought it was not up to their standard of excellence. I would not hesitate in contacting Olympus in the future for any additional work and I would recommend Olympus to anyone I know for work they made need.

Description of Work
Interior House Painting

Work Completed On 08/10/2022

07/14/2022

Jim W.

John from Olympus Painting was highly professional, curious and his workmanship was of the highest quality.

Description of Work
House Painting

Category custom cabinets, house painters

Work Completed On 07/13/2022

05/11/2022

Esther W.

The guys were professional and neat! Would definitely recommend and use them again.

Description of Work
whole house paint

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

04/29/2022

Dennis M.

I can't say enough about John & his crew! From the 1st call to the completion of the project he was very professional and the work exceeded my expectations. He took the time to explain everything and when it was completed he walked me through to make sure everything was as contracted. Thank you John! I highly recommend this company

Description of Work
Exterior wood siding, trim and deck staining

Category custom cabinets, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 04/20/2022

04/04/2022

Ralph N.

Seamless from start to finish. John’s work is soo clean and efficient. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for paint job and will definitely hire again on future projects. Five Big Stars!

Description of Work
Entirely painted house indoor.

Category custom cabinets, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/28/2022

03/16/2022

Toni L.

I just want to say how fantastic of a job (John and Anna) at Olympus Painting did. Not only does my house look amazing, but John was there every single day. He made sure everything was perfect and if there was something I didn’t like, he assured me that he would fix it. He got it done in a timely fashion also. Let me know if any changes that happened along the way. I would definitely be hiring them again. He also left everything nice and clean when they were done. Thanks again so much! Here are just a few rooms he did in the house.

Description of Work
Interior of my house painted.

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

Review for Olympus Painting LLC - 41 1st St, Dover, NJ - 39661720

11/14/2021

Tom H.

They did an outstanding job and we would highly recommend them for their excellent work and affordable pricing. They went out of their way to make sure the finished outcome was nothing but perfect.

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 11/14/2021

08/03/2021

Megan H.

We were RIDICULOUSLY THRILLED with the work that John and his crew did at our home. John was the first person who contacted me, and he provided us with the most reasonable estimate. They showed up when they said they would, demonstrated consistent hard work and respectfulness, and the finished project is just stunning. We plan to have them back next year to finish some of our other outbuildings on the property. Truly excellent workers, they get our highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Exterior of stucco farmhouse, including wood shutters and doors, as well as outbuildings: shed, garages, garage door

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

Review for Olympus Painting LLC - 41 1st St, Dover, NJ - 39426202

07/03/2021

Sallyann S.

Meticulous work, very professional, showed up on time and finished as scheduled. Customer service was great too. The project consisted of fixing drywall, sanding, priming, and painting. Very happy with the results, the house looks brand new. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/03/2021

05/18/2021

Thomas F.

John + team are highly professional, extremely courteous, very neat and reliable. We were so impressed that we referred Olympus to colleagues and our children, all of whom separately engaged John for major jobs; each was highly impressed and in turn has begun referring Olympus. I do not often write reviews, however the quality of all aspects of his work including competitive pricing and timeliness of completion, deserves special recognition.

Description of Work
Painting interior + exterior of colonial home

Category custom cabinets, decks, drywall, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

04/28/2021

elizabeth W.

Exceptional! I knew John Sanchez would do a top notch job when he came to price out my home. As he walked to my front door he was professionally and appropriately dressed and his work truck was clean, neat and in order. As long as the price was reasonable, in those 10 seconds I had made up my mind to cancel the other two estimates (John was the first to respond to my inquiry) and go with Olympus painting. My instincts were correct. Very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Whole house painted inside and out.

Category custom cabinets, decks, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

Review for Olympus Painting LLC - 41 1st St, Dover, NJ - 39311217

03/26/2021

Yolanda R.

John was not only professional, but very courteous. He was attentive and answered all my questions. His crew were also professional. They were all always in high spirits and it all reflected in the performance of their work. Their set up left minimal clean up. I'm very satisfied with the outcome. My kitchen and family room look beautiful. I've also hired John to do my deck.

Description of Work
Interior Painting and kitchen cabinets re-finish

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

Review for Olympus Painting LLC - 41 1st St, Dover, NJ - 39268938

03/17/2021

allison H.

They came promptly, worked diligently and listened to our requests. Job done well, we are satisfied. They have done many painting jobs for us and it is nice to have a company that we know will do a good job when we need them.

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/01/2021

Peter L.

All three men were terrific. They were efficient and very thorough. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Living room ceiling walls and woodwork

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

01/27/2021

Ellen S.

John and his crew painted the interior of our house. They provided top quality and were extremely professional. They are very responsive and patiently answered all of my questions before and throughout the process. I made a mistake with one of the paint color finishes and John immediately picked up on it and remedied the situation right away. I was thoroughly impressed. The painters arrived every morning at the same time and they cleaned up each evening before they left. They did an amazing job and were reasonably priced. We are very happy and satisfied with how everything tuned out. We will definitely engage them on all future projects. We highly recommend them for any painting job.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category carpet cleaners, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

01/17/2021

Al P.

Reliable, responsible, timely, attention to details, flexible, easy to work with, friendly, clearly understands the needs of the customer, customer service staff (Anna) very supportive, receptive & offered superior customer service.

Description of Work
interior Painting

Work Completed On 01/17/2021

12/28/2020

Tim B.

We can’t say enough great things about John and his crew. We had John paint our entire townhouse, plus 2 coats of encapsulation throughout as our home contains lead paint. John understood what we were looking for and delivered a beautiful and safe finished paint job for our family. He was always on time, respectful and always able to adapt to our constant requests. We highly recommend John and his team!

Description of Work
Interior/Exterior Paint Job

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

12/07/2020

Timothy T.

Excellent job..efficient, punctual, clean, neat. I received my estimate within 20 minutes of the initial house viewing...it was accurate, fair, and easily broken down as I had requested. I live in Pennsylvania and Olympus came from north NJ each day on schedule with over an hour drive. The crew did any wall prep or repairs needed and was very flexible on any color changes in specific areas using BM highest level paint with 2 coats. I cannot say enough about the quality of their work..I would use them in the future for any of my painting needs and highly recommend them to anyone. The job was originally estimated to be 6 days and they completed everything in 4 days! Neat, clean, courteous, and efficient. Thanks again to John and his crew for an excellent job.

Description of Work
Entire interior house painting-approx. 3400 sq. ft.

Category drywall, interior designers, real estate appraisal, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/13/2020

Susan M.

John and his crew at Olympus Painting were wonderful!. They worked quickly, quietly, efficiently and did a beautiful job. They moved the large furniture, cleaned thoroughly when they were finished. Their price was super-competitive. I would definitely use them again and would recommend to others

Description of Work
Interior painting of my entire home, including ceilings, walls and trim.

Category real estate appraisal, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/23/2020

Doreen E.

Excellent. They were very professional. Excellent communication; timely; efficient. Did extra work helping to move heavy items off the deck. Came and power washed; retuned next day to paint. Completed the job in a timely manner; cleaned up area afterwards. Very nice workers. Excellent price. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Deck power wash and paint

Category decks, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

10/15/2020

Maureen F.

John and his team did an amazing job with painting the exterior of our house, the decks, the screened-in porch, and the trim work. He was prompt, neat, had competitive pricing, and even finished a day earlier than expected. Best of all, he left the remaining paint in case we ever need it for touch ups. I highly recommend his services and would do business with him again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category deck cleaning, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Review for Olympus Painting LLC - 41 1st St, Dover, NJ - 38952012

10/04/2020

Joshua B.

They were amazing! They were friendly and professional. They were thorough and checked in at the end of every day to get feedback on progress. I would hire them again in a heart beat!

Description of Work
Interior staining, painting and exterior pressure wash.

Category pressure washing, real estate appraisal, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/04/2020