Ace Carpet Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2010

4.3

Family owned & operated. company in business since 1986. Serving all of northern new jersey. Specializing in carpet cleaning, water damage, and mold clean up....

T & S Cleaning Services

Offers by T & S Cleaning Services  on Angi
Abbey Carpet & Floor of Hawthorne

Since 1959 our family owned flooring business' # 1 priority is providing quality products and exceptional service to our customers. We have one of the largest and most exclusive collections of carpet, hardwood, laminates, vinyl and tile in the north jersey area. Abbey offers you the highest quality styles and brand names in the industry. The highly respected names of alexander smith, american showcase and premier stainmaster® are unsurpassed in quality and remarkable beauty. Spread your payments out for upto 12 months with our "flooring solutions" financing program from wells fargo! Additional DBA - Hawthorne Rugs, Inc.

Mumz Cleaning Service

“Mumz Got You Covered” Customer satisfaction is our company’s utmost goal. Mumz backs its entire house cleaning and maid services with our “Mumz got you covered” guarantee. If you’re unhappy with the service we have provided, let us know at the end of our cleaning session, and we’ll do it again free of charge Mumz for Small Places Mumz offers a program designed to service residents of apartments and condominiums. Mumz for Small Spaces offers special and customized pricing to groups of residents in the same complex who register for weekly or bi-weekly service. Your Protection We understand that your home is one of your greatest investments because it holds your most treasured effects. We treat your home, your key and your personal belongings with the utmost attentiveness and respect. When you invite Mumz into your home we want you to feel confident with your decision.

Offers by Mumz Cleaning Service on Angi

05/11/2013

When they came he explained the process and what he was going to do. We went over the rooms to be cleaned together and I pointed out areas that needed treatment. They explained how they would dry the area and clean the carpets then performed the job without any major event.

Description of Work
All upstairs carpeted bedrooms (3) were cleaned as well as downstairs living area. I needed someone urgent after a water pipe burst. The house was completely dry after they left and the carpets look great after cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,water damage restoration,sewer cleaning,floor cleaning,mold removal

05/09/2013

See my comments above

Description of Work
While the rugs were cleaned and sanitized, they apparently did not apply any stain resistant treatment to the rug. Also, their cleaning process removed whatever stain resistance that the rug had, and as a result my rugs became a magnet for all stains and immediately after they were put in place

Category carpet cleaners

we apply stain resistant only when the customer ask for that . if the customer want we will be more then happt to do that .

10/18/2012

I was very satisfied with the cleaning. I was extremely happy that I was able to get an appointment very soon after calling. The carpets looked great and the two guys who came to my house were friendly and seemed to be very experienced in what they were doing. The furniture cleaning also came out great. Very Happy. Definitely recommend to anyone!!!

Description of Work
I had all of the carpets in my house cleaned. Including steps and basement. We also got one love seat and ottoman cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

Residential & commercial carpet, rug, upholstery cleaning, water damage, clean up, mold testing, & remediation.