Ace Carpet Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2010

4.3

Family owned & operated. company in business since 1986. Serving all of northern new jersey. Specializing in carpet cleaning, water damage, and mold clean up....

When water or fire damage occurs in your Essex County (or surrounding areas) home or business, call PuroClean Property Paramedics to start your journey to full recovery. Local resident and owner Adam Forster and the team know how challenging water damage, mold damage or fire damage can be to you and your family. It’s not the time to choose the wrong provider. PuroClean has a proven combination of experienced, certified technicians, training, state of the art equipment and efficient relationships with insurance and other partners in your area. Our recovery systems have been successfully used thousands of times across the nation, as well as in New Jersey.

We specialize in reviving new life into old floors with over 7 years of experience. Wax & Buff is owner-operated and proudly serves the five boroughs and portions of New Jersey.

Healthy Way is a leader in foundation (basement & crawlspace) waterproofing, mold testing and remediation, structural repair, insulation and remodeling. We service all of New Jersey with offices in Wall Township and Hoboken. Our dedicated certified staff is trained in the latest technology and methods for solving your water, mold and foundation problems and protecting your home or building for years to come. At Healthy Way we understand that no two water, mold, or structural problems are the same. Therefore, we will not offer you a "cookie-cutter" solution to your unique problem. Our technicians have repaired more than four thousand foundations - each with its own unique challenges and solutions. That's why we only offer a 100% solution or we do not do the work! Our owner, Robert Lanfrank, has been in the industry for more than 23 years. Healthy Way employs more than 20 people. We do not sub-contract any of our work. In addition to General Liability Insurance we carry Pollution Liability Insurance which is the only insurance that protects our clients against the growth or cross-contamination of mold and bacteria. We accept all major credit cards and offer payment plans such as no payments, no interest up to 18 months or low, fixed interest rate loans.

05/11/2013

When they came he explained the process and what he was going to do. We went over the rooms to be cleaned together and I pointed out areas that needed treatment. They explained how they would dry the area and clean the carpets then performed the job without any major event.

Description of Work
All upstairs carpeted bedrooms (3) were cleaned as well as downstairs living area. I needed someone urgent after a water pipe burst. The house was completely dry after they left and the carpets look great after cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,water damage restoration,sewer cleaning,floor cleaning,mold removal

05/09/2013

See my comments above

Description of Work
While the rugs were cleaned and sanitized, they apparently did not apply any stain resistant treatment to the rug. Also, their cleaning process removed whatever stain resistance that the rug had, and as a result my rugs became a magnet for all stains and immediately after they were put in place

Category carpet cleaners

we apply stain resistant only when the customer ask for that . if the customer want we will be more then happt to do that .

10/18/2012

I was very satisfied with the cleaning. I was extremely happy that I was able to get an appointment very soon after calling. The carpets looked great and the two guys who came to my house were friendly and seemed to be very experienced in what they were doing. The furniture cleaning also came out great. Very Happy. Definitely recommend to anyone!!!

Description of Work
I had all of the carpets in my house cleaned. Including steps and basement. We also got one love seat and ottoman cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

Residential & commercial carpet, rug, upholstery cleaning, water damage, clean up, mold testing, & remediation.