Esposito's Electric

03/31/2024

424 Franklin Ave

Denville, NJ 07834

espositoelectric.com

Special promotion - 10% off for new customers! Find our coupon here http://www.espositoelectric.com/new-customers.php...

electrician (103)lighting (28)generator service (18)ceiling fan installation (3)plumbers (1)

10/02/2020

Pamela H.

Fast response. Prompt and courteous.

Description of Work
Replace motor on attic fan

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

09/30/2020

Jeremy S.

Great service! Came quickly, on-time, and fair prices. Wore a mask and kept his distance, made us feel comfortable during these crazy times.

Description of Work
Outlet switch repair

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

08/20/2020

Chuck K.

Excellent. The repair person called early, arrived early, fixed within an hour. Very professional, very friendly, and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Electrical outlet repair

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

05/15/2020

Eric G.

Esposito's was recommended to me by another electrician for repair of an attic fan with a burned out motor. I contacted through Angie's List, heard back the same day and had a repair person named Tom out to my house two days later. Tom got straight to work and was in and out in an hour flat. Price was in line with what I expected. When I paid him I forgot that I had printed out a 10% off coupon. I contacted the office person to ask if I could apply it after the fact since I had mentioned it in my initial inquiry. She forwarded my request to Jared who credited me the difference on my payment. Very happy, would use again.

Description of Work
Attic Fan Repair

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

04/12/2020

Mark S.

Generator Sept. 2019: Highly responsive to visit my home, detailed discussion on options and quick turnaround with pricing. Office set up just about everything, walked me through and gave me a thorough understand of every part of the process, and communicated every step of the way. Whole job was done before I could get a price from others. Have since used for every electrical need. Esposito's is a professional, class organization. Mark, Denville NJ

Description of Work
Whole house generator

Category electrician, generator service

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

04/04/2020

MJ W.

Perfect. Esposito’s Electric is fully knowledgeable on all generator matters. They didn’t need a key or access to the house. They provide honest service and fair pricing. I signed up for an on-going service plan and gave peace of mind to have local, reliable and friendly support.

Description of Work
Generator service

Category generator service

Work Completed On 04/04/2020

12/20/2019

tom M.

one light fixture outside and one inside

Description of Work
install two light fixtures

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

08/25/2019

Arthur D.

Quickly diagnosed the problem and replaced a broken attic fan. Also replaced some broken light switches while here. Great job, very professional.

Description of Work
Attic fan repair

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

07/27/2019

ANA M H.

To find a problem took a bit long but it was well done.

Description of Work
light fixture fixed

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

05/23/2019

Jennifer Z.

they were professional, explained everything clearly, were able to manage the inspection and were able to do the work very quickly after we called them.

Description of Work
needed to hook up a 220 line for a new hot tub. given location from the house, it required a trench to be dug.

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

04/26/2019

Bohdan M.

Dan was punctual, polite and professional. He did an excellent job with all our electrical repairs.

Description of Work
electrical repairs

Cost $281.4

Work Completed On 04/26/2019

08/17/2018

Geoffrey I.

It was great, very professional and everything is in working order, as promised!

Description of Work
Did all of our outside ground lights.

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

06/14/2018

Dave S.

Everything went great. Espos is a bit pricey, but as they say you get what you pay for, Excellent company I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Generator Maint.

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

05/23/2018

MaryAnn I.

Professional, punctual and fixed our issues. Very pleased

Description of Work
Diagnose and fix dead outlets, floodlight and switches

Work Completed On 05/21/2018

02/05/2018

GINA R.

The gentleman arrived on time and quickly assessed my electrical problem. He then fixed two shorts input system. He was courteous and helpful.

Description of Work
Inspected electrical system

Work Completed On 01/03/2018

12/16/2017

David S.

Being told to pick out what ever fixtures I wanted and just calling Espositos Electric to install them was very convenient. I just needed to pay the hourly rate, which was quoted in advance.

Description of Work
Install Outdoor Lights

Work Completed On 10/10/2017

10/10/2017

Barbara L.

I tried 3 services which claimed to have 24 hour emergency service. None called me back until Tuesday morning. By then I had already called Esposito and scheduled a service call. Tech called when he was on the way, arrived well within the time frame promised. He listened, diagnosed the problem and completed the repair within 1.5 hours. Had to remove some old paneling and cut a hole in it. When finished, you couldn’t even tell he had been there. Also informed me that they have true 24 hour emergency service. I won’t be calling anyone else in the future

Description of Work
Electrical outlet started sparking over holiday weekend

Work Completed On 09/05/2017

09/25/2017

Matt W.

It went great! The electrician was able to do the job fairly quickly. Used deal we purchased through Angie's List. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Remove and replace a light fixture as well as check on another light fixture to make sure it was done correctly.

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

09/12/2017

Sarah S.

Pretty well except was overcharges and then credited which made me a little nervous

Description of Work
Install lights, move switches

Work Completed On 09/12/2017

Steven J.

We purchased a generator from them and had it installed. Pricing was fine. I actually got a quote for 12000. They replaced one of the lines too. Everything is working nice, we had problems with the air filter and they came and changed it quickly. So that was working well. They were very good and honest. 1 or 2 workers took 2 days to complete the project.

Description of Work
Installed generator

Work Completed On 09/11/2016

Steven J.

We had problems with the generator. It was struggling. These are gas powered generators. They run once a week for 5 minutes and the engine circulates so mine runs 5 minutes every Saturday at 10 am and that's why the oil needs to change. We noticed a couple Saturdays ago that it struggled. It ran but it struggled so they came right away and changed the air filter and now it's fine. I have an all inclusive contract so they don't charge to change oil or filters. They are fine I have no problems.

Description of Work
Maintenance

Work Completed On 08/29/2017

Steven J.

I have a 5 year maintenance plan. They come out twice a year and change the oil. For any type of break down they come without charge. I don't have any problems.

Description of Work
Maintenance.

Work Completed On 03/15/2017

09/08/2017

RAM B.

It turned out fine. They came out they did the job.

Description of Work
Electrical services.