ALL ABOUT YOU PAINTING & WALLPAPER

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2007

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today! Painting, Addition, Spackling, Drywall

North Jersey Specialists, Inc. has been in the professional painting and protective coating industry for 38 years. Our goal is to satisfy. The customer will feel as if the home, house of worship or commercial building belongs to us. We take ownership of each of our projects. NJS wants to complete the project once. The only way, the right way. We never sub-contract and the owner is still active. Many of the employees have over ten years with us. Several men retired after serving us and our industry for 18 years. Additional email - info@njspecialists.net. Additional phones - 973-927-1616

3rd generation family owned and operated. Owner oversees all work on every job site. May contact through email or directly by phone.

08/30/2007

This man is great and he will do any kind of wall preparation work. I have no complaints with him at all. A few of my clients have used him and they all have given me some wonderful feed back. I am not sure about the pricing but he tries to remain extremely competitive. He may lose a lot of jobs because he tries to stay within price range. There is a lot of people that are not licensed out there d...

Description of Work
Dan Gearhart from All About You painted the interior of my home.

Category interior painters

INTERIOR PAINTING AND STAINING, DECK WASHING AND STAINING.

Satisfaction