AAA Property Services LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2015

Thank you so much for considering us for your future projects. Proud winner of the 2016, 2017 & 2018 Super Service Awards. Handyman for Multiple Small Projects - Quality Property Maintenance Services - We pride ourselves on our prompt, efficient service and look forward to delighting you! We specialize in Realtor services. Let us take care of your "to do" list....

handyman (37)interior painting (5)closet design (4)door installation (3)home remodeling (3)ceiling fan installation (3)deck cleaning (3)decks & porches (3)tile installation (3)general contractors (3)woodworking (2)screen repair (2)

11/13/2020

Ginger S.

Tony Costanzo is a handyman with excellent credentials and free estimates.He commits himself to repairing and replacing "home projects" including light construction, painting and a variety of household issues. A New Jersey Home inspection license covering homes, townhomes and condominium apartments in addition to pre-purchase inspections are available for both buyers and sellers.

Description of Work
Home Repairs

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

11/02/2020

Neal G.

Several jobs done; incredibly knowlegeable, successful interventions, honest guy. Great.

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

07/02/2020

Greg I.

Anthony was amazing. High quality service and a very reasonable price. We will be calling him again for other projects around the house.

Description of Work
Construction and Installation of a Murphy Bed

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

Thank you for allowing me to showcase our services and the kind review

10/22/2019

Lou L.

Tony was very responsive, did a good job and charged a fair price

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

10/22/2019

Peyton K.

Very pleased. I had pictures hung and also my DVD player hooked up .

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

09/06/2019

Toni G.

Incredible. Tony is fast, meticulous (the neatest handyman ever - I came home and didn't have to clean a thing) honest about pricing, always gave an estimate for best and worst case scenarios. Nicest man ever, have hired a few times already and will hire again.

Description of Work
plumbing, shower parts, int ceiling painting, molding fixed and painted, front door lock fixed, various other things

Category closet systems, handyman service, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

03/12/2019

Tom H.

Outstanding work quality and work ethic, punctual and delivered at the budgeted estimate.

Description of Work
Preparing house for sale by remodeling BR, repair and paint basement & misc repairs.

Category contractors, handyman service, lighting, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/12/2019

02/01/2019

Julie S.

Tony was amazing...punctual, professional and personable. He meticulously measured before hanging pictures, hooks and mirrors, even cleaning up after himself. His estimate for both time and money was right on. I would hire Tony again for any home improvement project.

Description of Work
Hanging pictures

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

01/10/2019

ANGELA O.

Tony was very responsive to our initial call to have a second hand rail installed in our home which is a two story colonial. He assessed what needed to be done and even suggested an extension of the original railing that was chosen to ensure safety for my husband descending the stairs. He was always on time, worked diligently, and is professional in every way. We would hire him again.

Description of Work
Installation of second hand rail; adjustment to storm door

Work Completed On 12/01/2018

10/23/2018

Nikki A.

Tony was fantastic! Great prices, honest & trustworthy, and very quick turnaround time. I would highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Tony fixed a huge water damage spot in my kitchen ceiling, did some additional painting, secured a falling shelf, and repaired a toilet.

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

10/21/2018

Yvonne L.

I've been using Tony for several years and he is the best handyman I've ever had. Tony is a perfectionist like me and I appreciate his attention to detail. He's busy which is understandable, but worth the wait.

Description of Work
I needed several shades put up on French doors, light in closet fixed, bathroom toilet flapper replaced, door to garbage disposal fixed.

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

10/09/2018

Linda C.

Tony is a prompt professional follow thru worker with support. He comes prepared to resolve the issue and completes the job in a neat, well crafted manner. He is pleasant and fair minded and prices his work well. I would recommend him anyway

Description of Work
Building repairs, leak fix, outdoor and indoor work, windows

Category contractors, closet systems, decks, handyman service, screen repair, replacement windows, woodworking, ceiling fans, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 10/09/2018

07/08/2018

mayumi M.

The new microwave had different door style and could not open well; but modifications were made to the surrounding cabinets (Tony called to clear this with us) and it works well. Tony was meticulous and conscientious. I would most certainly recommend him, and ask him to do future work as well.

Description of Work
installation microwave, external vent connection

Work Completed On 07/08/2018

05/02/2018

Tae C.

Tony is extremely trustworthy and reliable. He always followed up and treated all the work as if he was working on his own home.

Description of Work
General work, install bathroom vanity, fixtures, tile, backsplash, clear drain...

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service

Work Completed On 05/02/2018

04/18/2018

Nancy B.

Tony was absolutely fabulous! Not only did he do great thorough work he even cleaned up any messes it made! I have already recommended Tony to my friends.

Description of Work
new closet doors installed, old closet door tracks repaired, stair bannister installed, bathroom faucet repaired, hole in wall repaired, door lock repaired

Work Completed On 04/11/2018

04/17/2018

Edward S.

Both times Tony was on time and performed the work that was asked of him. I was very satisfied. I am a property manager so I have to show photos of work performed by any contractor that we use. The property owner in both cases was very please with the work that Tony had completed for us.

Description of Work
Tony did a few jobs for me including vinyl siding alignment and dryer vent cleaning.

Work Completed On 04/09/2018

04/16/2018

Alice A.

It was a pleasure to meet and work with Tony. He responded quickly to my phone call and asked me to email him a list of the various jobs I needed done. I sent him an extensive list but most did not need immediate attention. The items I needed done immediately were listed above. After speaking again on the phone, he came within a few days. He was able to complete the jobs quickly and most efficiently. The installation of the entry door lock was most important. Tony checked out the instructions and was able to put it together quickly so I could use my front door again, I will be contacting Tony soon again to continue on the projects I would like to have done. I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Installing new door lock, replacing cabinet drawers, checking lighting, cutting and disposing large tree branch, window latches, etc.

Work Completed On 04/05/2018

04/15/2018

Roslyn S.

Great job on everything. Have already recommended him to friends

Description of Work
Installed baby gate, fixed sliding door, rescreened a door, weather stripped a door, fixed sliding mechanism on garbage

Work Completed On 04/15/2018

11/08/2017

rick C.

THEY SAID THEY WERE TOO BUSY & TO REQUEST A REFUND FROM ANGIES

Description of Work
PLUMBING REPAIRS

Category

10/24/2017

Sang S.

He took care of it without any issues. I will call him again for future work.

Description of Work
Several hard work around the house.

Work Completed On 10/24/2017

Thanks for the review I look forward to working with you again

07/31/2017

DONNA M.

Tony was timely, efficient and fair with his pricing. He kept the area clean and did everything to make my kitchen look great, I even asked him to come back and repair my fence....which he did. The thing I loved most was that he started a job and finished when he said he would and always called us back and there were never any "additional" costs!!! I highly recommend him!!!

Description of Work
Kitchen tile back splash, rebuilt kitchen cabinet and installed range hood. Fence repair.

Work Completed On 06/09/2017

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you're enjoying the kitchen and fence work.

07/27/2017

Aruna K.

Tony was very nice and pleasure to work with. He arrived same day we called him and made sure everything was levelled properly. Would definitely recommend and hire him again.

Description of Work
Hang few paintings and one mirror on wall

Work Completed On 07/27/2017

07/11/2017

Lilian C.

Tony did everything exactly as promised -- and better. He called before he said he would; he arrived sooner and earlier than promised; he's friendly, polite, and efficient. He said that there are many ways to do anything, and that he always finds the best way. I agree. Tony works quietly, precisely, and effectively. He read the instruction manual and figured out how to solve installation challenges that were not mentioned in the documentation. He's obviously very experienced at all sorts of very useful work, and he doesn't take long to master the situation. The door works perfectly, and he affirmed that before leaving. He cleaned up the work area so that you couldn't tell anyone had been there with a drill and other tools. Our 3 cats are happy with the door. One mastered it right away and is showing the other two how to use it. The same night the door was installed, a wily raccoon appeared at nightfall and tried like crazy to push or pull the door open. Haha, Raccoon, we humans have finally outsmarted you! No microchip, no service!!!

Description of Work
We replaced our cat door with a high-tech cat door, SureFlap Pet Door, that reads the cats' microchips and lets only our pets into the house -- NOT the neighborhood raccoons. It sounds easy, but the installation was very tricky. Tony can install anything, and we would never have been able to do this without him.