DRAIN KING

State Board of Examiners of Master Plumbers
03/31/2017

412 RIDGE RD

Dayton, NJ 08810

We at Drain King, Inc. have been serving the home owners of New Jersey since 1997 with quality drain cleaning and fixture replacement services. As a Family owned and operated business, customer service and satisfaction has always been our number one priority. Our Moto has been "we clean your drains, not your wallet"....

plumbers (76)drain cleaning (52)sewer cleaning (32)drain pipe installation (19)septic tank service (1)

07/30/2021

Owner was polite and efficient. They happened to be in town and came right over. About 10 minutes of diagnostics but they determined the sewer trap was plugged. Our house is old and sewer trap was almost inaccessible in the crawl space; the cap was on so tight that the owner's son had to pound away at it to get it off. Fortunately he was able to crawl into that tiny space! After another 10 minutes...

Description of Work
Our sewer was backed up; water coming up into the bathtub

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

10/14/2020

Chuck and his team did an excellent job. They came to review the job in a timely manner, go the permits without assistance, line were marked by public service and completed the job in very quickly. Drain Kings price could not be beat!!

Description of Work
replace sewer line from road to house

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/09/2020

Very prompt and efficient. I will use again.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

Thanks for the review

10/08/2020

Drain King was punctual, efficient, and clean. The drains are clear and water is running smoothly. Very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Drain clearing and drain stopper replacement

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

Thanks

10/04/2020

Been having the same problem w/ our HE washing machine basically draining onto the floor for the past year +. Spent too much on commercial drain cleaners which would only get me through a load or 2. Dryer finally died which meant I had to seriously do something about this problem before I got a new one. Went on Angies List & found Drain King who is conveniently close by. Called & they were able to...

Description of Work
Drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

Thanks be well

07/07/2020

I called this company to undue an obstruction in a sump pump line. Pretty clear instructions. What I got? I paid $190 for a diagnosis, problem not fixed. I was told to call back 2 weeks later and give the line an opportunity to "drain properly." Then when I called back I was told that I had to pay another $325 for an additional work to see if that would help. I told him probably wasn't fixed in th...

Description of Work
Obstruction of sump pump line

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

sorry you feel this way I went out of my way to explain exactly what I was doing I was there with my son which is two men almost two hours I still feel that your line is adequate there's nothing wrong with it but if you want to spend additional money I told you whatever you want to do so sorry you feel this way but thank you anyway. be well stay healthy.

06/29/2020

Very prompt and came on day of call - he and his son were able to remove clog which backed-up bathroom sink & all my attempts were unsuccessful previously

Description of Work
Bathroom sink clogged

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/19/2020

It went very well. Chuck and his son Chuck unclogged my bathroom shower and tub drains. They were really clogged up and now they are all working well. They also repaired my outside faucet and put in a new and improved one that should work better than the old one.

Description of Work
Unclogged two shower and tub drains. Repaired toilet flap and repaired outside faucet.

Category drain pipe,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

thank you very much for your service thank you for calling Drain King be well

06/11/2020

I had a great experience with Drain King. Unfortunately, I mistakenly flushed a bottle down the toilet. Chuck explained different options in lames terms, he was responsive and efficient. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Installation of New Toilet

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

thanks for the call be well.

12/13/2019

They came within a day of when I called to take a look at my backed up sewer line. I called drain king looking for a 2nd quote as my first one I felt was over the top. After just moving into the house less then 2 months. He explained to me everything he was going to do and solved the problem and also told me future problems I may have.

Description of Work
Backed up sewer line

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

•Faucet, Pipes, and Fixture Replacement •TOILETS INSTALLED •Drains uncloged •Sewer Main Cleaning •Sewer Main Replacement and Repairs •Root Removal •Sump Pump Basement Drainage Channels •Sinks • Showers • Tubs Outside Drain Lines High Velocity/Water Jetting •CAMERA INSPECTIONS-SEWER LINES

Check, Visa, MasterCard