Lifeline Technology Solutions

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2013

Computer Sales
Computer Training

Additional DBA - Jason Michaels LLC. Summer Hours: Monday - Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm Thursday 9:00am - 6:00pm Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Saturday and Sunday Closed...

Computer IT Solutions

We are a full service IT Company with over 25 years experience supporting small businesses and homeowners in Dade and Broward County. If you need a team with more know how we're here for you. Feel free to browse our site at www.compits.net, discover our wide range of services and expertise. Prices, services and references offered are all here, and more when you call us. Any services outside of Florida are strictly remote services. I'm looking forward to meeting you, another happy customer! Dan Mazur

Offers by Computer IT Solutions on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
Dolo Technology Services LLC

Highly skilled and experienced in both home and business settings. Single jobs or managed services consulting packages available. No job too big or too small. Specializing in cyber security, storage, networking, Windows, and Apple. Remote support available. Flat rate billing. Monthly support payment is due on the first day of the month service is to be provided.

03/17/2021

Excellent. All data was successfully recovered. PC options were provided by Jason, owner, including purchasing from a big box store at a discount. I decided to buy a Dell PC from Lifeline and have them set up and load my data. Took one day - incredible! Professional, courteous, personable, including his staff. Highly recommend to family, friends and anyone reading this.

Description of Work
Data recovery and new PC

Category computer repair,computer sales

01/06/2021

Wonderful! These guys are the best. Very helpful, courteous, friendly and they explain everything! Go to this place. They will not let you down.

Description of Work
Computer repair and diagnostic help

08/22/2020

Jason and his assistant have repaired my computers in a timely fashion on many occasions. I own a small business and i need my computers running to operate. Jason has repaired my laptops and larger computers quickly and at a reasonable cost. I have used Lifeline Technology Solutions often over the past 10 years, most recently 2 months ago, and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
laptop repaired dell computers repaired computer set up and debug

04/23/2020

All work and fixes were completed in a day or two. Checked out operation successfully at the storefront location. Cost for services was reasonable. They are always available and happy to answer questions when I occasionally drop in. I have purchased another computer from Lifeline and am satisfied with the performance and setup. They gave me what I wanted.

Description of Work
Problems with computer and internet connections. Had to reinstall entire system including all virus software and printer software. Scan and remove any viruses and glitches that worked their way into the computer system.

Category computer repair,computer sales

03/31/2019

The staff at Lifeline Technology were great - they resolved the problem with my teenage son's CPU very quickly, and it cost even less than I expected. My son loves his online games, so he didn't have to go without them for very long because the repair was done quickly! It's great to know that whatever computer problems we have, we can rely on Jason and his team for a quick turnaround. Convenient l...

Description of Work
Son's PC stopped working

12/30/2018

Jason and his staff are the best. I would never go anywhere else for computer repairs. We've been taking our PCs and laptops to Jason since 2010, so that's almost nine years now. There are four people in our family, including two teenagers, and we are all heavy users of PCs and/or laptops. That means we've taken a lot of PCs and laptops to Jason over those nine years. The service has always been personable, efficient, quick, and reasonable. I know I can trust Jason and his staff to be honest and straightforward about repairs that need to be done. I have full confidence in Jason's verdict when he says that a PC or laptop is too far gone and needs to be replaced. Forget the big box stores and their PC tech desks - do yourself a favor and go to Jason!

Description of Work
Many computer repairs over many years.

12/16/2018

My first impression is how friendly and patient they are. These folks are a pleasure to do business with. They are thoroughly skilled and professional in all aspects of computer service from simple problems to aid in selecting hardware and software for specific needs. They will always look for the most cost effective solutions. I go to them frequently, sometimes just with a question. Jason, the owner has even come to the house. They go the extra step and then some. I trust Jason and his staff completely.

Description of Work
Computer repair, Virus removal, general support

06/04/2018

All issues are always addressed in a professional and timely fashion. As a company we can also trust them, which is very important. Wouldn't think of calling anyone else!

Description of Work
A variety of technology issues

Category computer repair expert","computer store

01/23/2018

The staff was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and responsive. I brought the computer in at 11:00 am and the work was completed the same day. The cost was extremely reasonable and the machine is working fine. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
My hard drive crashed on my Imac and I called Lifeline to gather information on a replacement, repair and decided to bring it in. I was trying to keep the costs as low as possible since I had already purchased a replacement computer and they were very understanding.

10/21/2017

Wonderful! Jason and his crew were able to retrieve all of my data and load it onto a new laptop. The old laptop motherboard just got too old and was damaged. Of course, I did not want to lose any data on my old laptop, so I was very happy that it could all be retrieved.

Description of Work
Laptop stopped working.

Category computer repair expert

Residential and Commercial Services, Computer Repair, Software Upgrade & Installation, Virus & Malware Removal, Data Transfer & Recovery, New Equipment Orders, Carbonite Cloud Backup Solutions, Network Configuration, Hardware Replacement & Installation, Website Design, Security Camera Systems, Cloud Based Phone Systems, and Cabling for Phones and Computers

Phone and Tablet Repair.