First Class Electric

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2012

619 Raritan Rd.

Cranford, NJ 07016

Established in 2007, First Class Electric is here to help you with all electrical needs for your home and business in Cranford, NJ. Our licensed, insured, and bonded electricians will make your home and business more comfortable, safer, and brighter. About 70% of our business comes from repeat customers, demonstrating the high level of quality and service we provide. All of our work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed and comes with a lifetime warranty on labor which sets us apart from other electrical contractors. To schedule an appointment, give us a call at (908) 325-1777....

electrician (101)lighting (22)ceiling fan installation (11)landscape lighting (3)well & water pump repair (2)generator service (1)

05/18/2022

joann K.

I highly recommend First Class Electric. I called this morning and by 10 am Joey the technician was calling me confirming he was on his way. The operator who made the appointment was very friendly and helpful. The technician Joey was very knowledgeable and friendly. He is an asset to your company! He understood what needed to be done and explained his plan. He made sure I was satisfied and answered every question. I will definitely use this company again but I want Joey to be the technician. Thank You!!!

Description of Work
Install smoke/carbon alarms

Work Completed On 05/18/2022

03/08/2022

Sherri L.

Perfect and professional scheduling and communication -- great expert service, considerate and fast!

Description of Work
Installation of Light Fixture

Work Completed On 02/24/2022

02/18/2022

JACK M.

Excellent from start to finish. They were extremely professional and proficient. they also did an excellent job in the clean up. Would highly recommend them for any residential electrical work!

Description of Work
Electric vehicle charger installation

Work Completed On 02/18/2022

10/18/2021

Melissa W.

Like the name says, they provided first class service! Professional, responsive, quick and efficient, great quality work!

Description of Work
Upgrade panel

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

05/20/2021

Mark K.

second job- ceiling fans installed in bedroom

Description of Work
Another great experience. After big lighting job, we had Mariano come back to install ceiling fans in our bedrooms. Yet again, the price was good and the work was of high quality and expeditious. Fans look great. We are very pleased with the work done by First Class Electric this year.

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

05/08/2021

Mark K.

install recess canless lights, pendants and ceiling fan

Description of Work
Excellent, highly recommend. Mariano and Harry were our technicians and they did a tremendous job. Our new ceiling fan, pendant lights and canless recess lights look awesome. These guys worked really hard to do the recess lights and did a great job despite obstacles that came up through no fault of their own. Mariano was really good through the estimate process, walking us through exactly how things would be done and offering his advice about placement of lights, type of lights, etc. We plan to use them again for additional work soon.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

11/10/2020

Kirill L.

Very professional job from start to finish. Kept me informed about different options, considerate of my time.

Description of Work
220V outlet for an EV charger

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

06/19/2020

Wilhelm L.

It went very well. Electrician showed up exactly when he said he would and took care of business immediately.

Description of Work
Installing outlet in my furnace area

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

11/27/2019

Mark G.

I have changed the rating to an A for the review below because the company offered us a full refund for the trouble. I think this is a very professional way to do business. Other companies would simply had said " Too bad, we wont do anything about it." I appreciate the company's responsiveness and offer of a refund. __________________________________________________________________________________ We had no heat because the electrical on our thermostat was shorted out. I called a few electricians and they told me that they didn't do that, only simple installations. We had no heat and when I was making the appointment and I SPECIFICALLY told them that the thermostat was shorted and they assured me that they can fix it. This was on a Thursday for a Monday morning appt. since we were going to be away for the weekend. So I would have had plenty of time to schedule an HVAC ahead of time. When the electrician arrived - first thing he said was - that they don't work on the shorted thermostats only simple installation and I needed to call an HVAC. Needless to say I couldn't get an HVAC to come immediately and we had to live another day without heat.

Description of Work
Circuit breaker replaced and thermostat replaced

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are really sorry about the experience you had and the inconvenience it caused regarding one of the two issues we were called for - a non working thermostat. While we were able to resolve the issue with a tripping breaker, unfortunately the thermostat issue was HVAC related. We will contact you and do our best to make it up to you. Thank you for the feedback, which we take seriously and took steps right away towards preventing this from happening in the future. We trained our office that we do not troubleshoot gas furnaces thermostats, we only do troubleshoot electrical baseboard heaters thermostats. Sorry again and feel free to contact us with any questions. Best regards, Boris Andonov Manager First Class Electric

08/06/2019

Jacqueline C.

The entire experience was very pleasant. Imani and Neil were very courteous and professional. The entire transaction left me very pleased. I will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Electrical Socket Not Working

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

Electrical repairs, Home wiring, AFCI installation, Panel changes, Service changes, Recessed lighting, Ceiling fans, Attic fans, Baseboard heaters, Smoke detectors, Standby generators, Transfer switches, TV installations, Internet and phones

Appliance repair