AAA Home Inspections

Founded 1975 • With Angi since October 2011

Senior Home Inspector, Mold Testing & Remediation NEW JERSEY HOME INSPECTOR LICENSE #24GI00110300 (IAC2) Mold Testing Certified and (CMR) Certified Mold Remediator I would like to take a minute of your time to introduce my full-service Home Inspection Business to you. My name is Stephen Appolonia and I am the Owner/Chief Inspector of AAA Home Inspections in Colts Neck, New Jersey. My business education began at Seton Hall University, afterward continuing on to property development and ownership of residential and commercial buildings since 1985. I received my New Jersey Home Inspection training through the Inspection 21 Home Inspection Institute, a state- certified facility. I am continually adding certifications to my inspection education. Furthermore, I am a member of the Colts Neck Business Association (CNBA), which enables me to help members of my community. I am also a Certified member of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors My services are supported by expertise in general contracting, including renovation of older properties, with a focus on heating and air conditioning, plumbing, landscaping, and appliances. Most importantly, my attention to detail enables me to provide the best home inspection possible to help you protect such a valuable asset--YOUR HOME. I will do my best to protect you from major defects as well as help you understand the implications of my findings. My primary area consists of Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex counties. However, I am also available to cover any area in New Jersey. I provide a full-service inspection covering structural, radon, wood-destroying insects and mold. You will find my services are second to none, leaving you, the home owner, completely satisfied. My reports are completed in an easy-to-read, computer-generated format, using the latest software technology available. Along with the reports, you will receive a copy of the documented pictures. I would appreciate the opportunity to personally serve you. Sincerely, Stephen Appolonia 201-709-1940 AAAinspectNJ@aol.com...

Castlton Environmental Contractors

Castlton works closely with Realtors, Attorneys, Insurance Companies, and fuel oil suppliers. Castlton has an A+ rating with the Better Business Burea. The owner has been in the environmental business for years, and continues to educate himself, as well as team. All team members are osha trained, CPR, confined space, FEMA and flag personal. Castlton Environmental Contactors LLC is licensed to remove or abandon your Underground Storage Tanks (UST) in New York and New Jersey. All castlton personal are trained in remedial services and vacuum truck services . 24/7, Castlton Environmental Contractors trained and dedicated staff is prepared to mobilize its fleet of spill response vehicles and equipment to your site. Castlton responds to all hazardous and non hazardous materials. Castlton will respond to all surface water spills, roadways, hydraulic fluid, petroleum , and chemical spills. We are a full service environmental company.

Gateway Home Inspection Services

Gateway Home Inspection Services provides a wide range of additional services to help aid in the home buying process. Scheduling an inspection with Gateway Home Inspection Services is a seamless and easy way to get the inspection you need. Our convenient services let you schedule a home inspection when it is best for you. Please reach out to us directly at 732-788-3060.

Offers by Gateway Home Inspection Services on Angi
TWO Electrical Contracting

Over fourteen years experience, we know how important it is to feel safe and comfortable in your home or business. If your are in need of affordable electrical repair, electrical service upgrades, or new installations, TWO Electrical Contracting is here ready for your phone call or email. We provide free estimates, expert electrician services in and around the Wall, NJ area, we serve all Monmouth and Ocean counties. TWO Electrical Contracting serves both commercial and residential customers. We have the tools and skilled electricians to handle all of your electrical needs. We pride ourselves on building a long lasting relationships with our customers and hope we will become your go to electrician whenever you have an electrical need. Our licensed electricians can handle electrical service jobs of various sizes and complexity. TWO Electrical Contracting prides itself on finishing projects within budget and on time. We work hard to meet the expectations of both are residential and commercial electrical clients. When you work with TWO Electrical Contracting you'll receive: Reasonable rates Flexible and fast appointment scheduling Courteous, professional, and prompt electrical repair service Great customer service Free estimates 24-Hr Emergency Electrical Services If you are a business owner, building contractor or homeowner, understand that we value your business. We appreciate it when you recommend us to friends, business colleagues or neighbors. We strive for positive feedback on each and every electrical work project we do.

Offers by TWO Electrical Contracting on Angi

10/17/2020

We worked with Steve on multiple inspections: he is a must-hire! You will not find a more honest, loyal and competent home inspector than this man. Steve not only saved us from buying a home with major structural damage, he was also was our advocate in a home-buying process that often leaves buyers with the short end of the stick (e.g. real-estate agents pushing sales that aren't in your best inte...

Description of Work
Home Inspection

09/18/2019

WENT WELL. THE TEAM WAS VERY COMPETENT AND PROVIDED A VERY THOROUGH REPORT INCLUDING PICTURES OF ALL AREAS OF CONCERN.MY PRICE ALSO INCLUDED TERMITE AND RADON INSPECTION.

Description of Work
HOME INSPECTION

09/14/2019

Very good. Will be hiring for whole house inspection!

Description of Work
Structural Inspection

Category home inspection

[Member Name Removed], hope all is well and everything is working out with the home. Best of luck! Thank you for your review.

08/06/2019

Very well. They were timely, did a great job. I was very happy with the work done. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Had to get rid of mold. They explained what needed to be done, gave me a price and did what they said they would do. They were very easy to work with and accommodated me with work.

Category home inspection,mold removal

11/29/2018

I thought Steve was very nice and very professional UNTIL he informed me that there would be a $200+ charge for his visit to my home IF I decided NOT to move forward with mold testing with him. This was never mentioned or discussed on the phone before his visit. It should have been. Never was a "consultation fee" or a "visit/service" mentioned at any time. So obviously I moved forward with the mol...

Description of Work
Mold Testing

Category home inspection,mold removal

Complete Home Inspection- Structural, Radon, Mold Testing & Remediation, Pool & Septic Inspections. Termites & other wood destroying insects. Pre-listing inspections, Yearly inspections. Construction management.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check