FILLING MARBLE & TILE

Founded 1928 • With Angi since August 2010

We are a small family business that was established in 1928. We are celebrating our 85th year of business in South Jersey. We do both commercial and residential stone work. We have worked in all of the casinos in Atlantic City as well as others within the region. We also have a retail store that sells granite, tile, marble, glass backsplashes and much more. http://www.houzz.com/pro/fillingmarbleoutlet ...

Mastco floorings & tile works

Professional and affordable craftsmanship for all home interior designs. I specialize in bathrooms, kitchens, and hard surface flooring. I bring to every project over 20 years of experience. I personally oversee and complete every project. I have a small crew who has worked with me for several years. I will never bring anyone to your home without knowing them well myself . Having a small team allows me to have attention to every detail and retain a 100% client satisfaction rate.

Bathroom and Kitchen King Remodeling, LLC

We will come to your home and talk about what project you are trying to have done , give you the most up to date ideas and layouts and give you a price rite on the spot no games and we encourage you to get other estimates because we know for a fact you will like our way of doing Buisness and trust us above most of all please look at some of our most recent projects we just completed,hope to see you and your project soon.

Offers by Bathroom and Kitchen King Remodeling, LLC on Angi
Linchpin Home Improvement

Here at Linchpin Home Improvements we specialize in tile setting. With over 10 years of experience of kitchen and bathroom remodels no job too small or too big…Quality and courtesy is our goal as a establishment..

03/30/2016

FILLING MARBLE & TILE

Founded 1928 • With Angi since August 2010

CARTON AVE & ROUTE 30

Cologne, NJ 08213

Our residential customers usually bring a drawing of the space they want done and then they meet with our staff in our large and diversified slab yard to pick their desired material. Anything that we do not have in stock, we can order and receive usually within a week. After the material is chosen and the drawing has been reviewed, our knowledgeable templater comes to your house to get the exact measurements, and then a quote is composed. After that, the material is installed.

We do not install pavers or hardwood flooring, thought we DO supply them.