Spotless Cleaning Co

With Angi since June 2010

1.8

Oxymagic Carpet Cleaning The Greener Carpet Cleaner

For an Oxymagic location near you visit: oxymagiconline.com. or call a location closest to you: For NY & NJ call (973) 239-0444. For Bergen County call (201) 445-1000. For Staten Island call (347) 344-8875. Oxymagic Carpet Cleaning is an award winning nationwide franchise using all non-toxic, biodegradable cleaning solutions. Visit our website for current specials for our services. Our average carpet and upholstery dry time is 1 hour. Try our service and you will see why we are different than traditional steam or hot water extraction. Proudly servicing the Northeast.

Offers by Oxymagic Carpet Cleaning The Greener Carpet Cleaner on Angi
Dust buster llc

Cleaning all your spaces, we have too much experience in this business, we are honest, we have full insurance, I will be a pleasure to help you.

Window Genie of Northwest New Jersey

Window Genie provides both residential/commercial window cleaning, house/roof washing, deck cleaning/sealing, concrete cleaning/sealing, gutter cleaning, carpet cleaning and solar/safety security window films. All technicians are trained, uniformed and background checked, fully insured and work directly for the company. Proud member of the IWCA (International Window Cleaning Association) Payment is due upon completion.

07/02/2012

Bad experience overall, I had to bring in another company to complete the job.

Description of Work
Wanted to have carpet dried and cleaned after there was some water damage.

Category carpet cleaners

12/27/2011

It took several phone calls to get a schedule date but I was able to get a service date within a few days of making contact with the office. The crew was supposed to arrive between 9am & 1pm but didn't show up until after 2pm when I had called the office to ensure they were actually coming. I was quoted a price over the phone that was reasonable; this was to include washing the interior and exteri...

Description of Work
Windows in my small ranch house were scraped, washed (inside & out) and sills wiped. The screens were also removed, washed and slightly dried, then put back in.

Category carpet cleaners,window cleaning