Zoom Drain and Sewer Service

Founded 2018 • With Angi since December 2018

411 River Rd Suite 10

Clifton, NJ 07014

We are a full service Drain and Sewer Cleaning Company. We specialize in cleaning and maintaining sewer lines. We are a company that is fast, focused and we make sure that sewer and drain problems get fixed. Our service trucks are equipped with 5 different snake machines, root cutters, video inspection systems, pipe locators, high pressure water jetting machines and drain treatments....

03/24/2022

Tom T.

Hector did a wonderful job. He listened to my concerns, and made my concerns his concerns. He was professional throughout and fixed our issue. After he was done, he cleaned up the areas in which he worked. Will definitely use Zoom Drain again.

Description of Work
Clog in a hard to reach pipe

03/16/2022

Forrest B.

The technician, Anthony, was personable, patient, thorough, and upfront about the process. All contacts with the staff at Zoom Drain were professional and pleasant.

Description of Work
Backflow of water from the main sewer line.

07/28/2021

Keith V.

Byron did a great and thorough job; unfortunately the issue is not resolved but from what Zoom has advised this is because the blockage appears to be further in the building drainage pipes or lines. So to resolve the issue the Condo board and/or management has to get work done to clear the drain in what is called the stack or stack line.

Description of Work
Snaking of the drain, water was backed up into kitchen sink...

01/06/2021

ara K.

Jose was amazing! He was determined and found a clog over 60 feet into the drain! Excellent work!!!

Description of Work
Major Clogged Drain

09/10/2020

Derek W.

The technician John was prompt and professional. He got right into the work of snaking the line. After a number of attempts with various attachments, the line (which is cast iron as I am in an older home) was unfortunately still clogged. John gave me a fair overview of what options he could perform on site and the approximate cost. In the end I chose to reassess before I proceeded further as the scope of work could end up being more substantial.

Description of Work
Clogged kitchen drain line.

09/02/2020

James C.

Excellent. They were prompt courteous , efficient and did a great job. Afterwards they cleaned up and left no trace.

Description of Work
Main Line Cleanout

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

08/21/2020

noelle C.

cleaning very well and quick

Description of Work
drain cleaning

07/09/2020

Paula B.

John was very helpful. He explained my options very clearly. He worked quickly and efficiently. He was friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
Blocked Main

06/11/2020

Gretchen O.

Fabulous, great service

Description of Work
Drain clearing

05/22/2020

Tim F.

It went great! They knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
They came in for tub drain. Cleaned up, stop draining.

05/19/2020

Atousa N.

Ken showed up on time, explained the problem, snaked the drain and fixed the issue. The whole experience from talking to Donna in the office to the response was quick, painless and very pleasant. I will definitely use this company in the future!

Description of Work
Snaking bath tub drain

04/25/2020

Annette M.

Kenneth and his colleague were punctual, professional and knowledgeable! I would absolutely use Zoom Drain again. All was seamless from the moment I sent the inquiry to the storm drain being cleaned out.

Description of Work
Storm Drain Cleaning

03/04/2020

Judith H.

Prompt, professional service. Courteous technicians. Thank you.

Description of Work
Drain clean

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

11/28/2019

Rosanna C.

I called Zoom and Kenneth was dispatched and arrived at my house vert promptly. The work was done very fast and I’m very happy with the work that was done. Technicians were very professional as well. I was very happy with Zoom and would use again.

Description of Work
Remove Clog and Replacement Pipe

11/06/2019

Nicole G.

I am very happy with the services provided by Zoom Drain and serviceman Keneth Lopez Falcon. Called at 11am needing a snake for the laundry room sink cleanout and was scheduled for 2pm same day. I was thrilled they would come to Ringwood. He arrived on time and was out in less than 2 hours. He was thorough and ran the the washing machine and all the water which took some extra time. But he wanted to ensure the problem was resolved completely, which I appreciate. He also cleaned up after and disinfected the area which was great! The price was very reasonable. The service was fast and professional. Very happy will use this company if I need to in the future. Thank you.

Description of Work
Laundry sink was clogged in the line needing a snake.

05/25/2019

Patrick W.

This job was a challenge. We do not have a clean-out connection on our soil line. The technicians tried several methods to get into the soil line without cutting into the line itself, but in the end they needed to do just that. They worked until the line was running without any backup, and they did some clean up. I am not sure why they needed to disturb the bathtub drain, which was admittedly fragile, but now it is held together with a rubber coupling. I am also not sure why they needed to disturb the nearby clothes dryer, but when they move it back the vent duct was disconnected from the dryer itself and damaged in another place. In spite of these difficulties I am pleased with the work that was done.

Description of Work
Clean out a soil line

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

David M.

They came out the same day that I called. I was happy that they could accommodate to me so quickly. They also provided excellent customer service.

Description of Work
They cleared my main drain about 2 weeks ago.

William O.

Matt was on time and professional. I knew the price before he started; I knew everything up front.

Description of Work
I had them jet out an old sewer line.

Krysta A.

It was good. They were pretty quick and came out the same day. So far, so good.

Description of Work
I had a clogged in my bathtub and they fixed it.

Doctor Water Heater

We offer professional personalized service on all hot water heaters replacements,sales,and repair

Ace of Drains Plumbing & Heating

For almost a decade, we’ve provided the best customer service and quality plumbing repair, installation and services to Elmwood Park,NJ and surrounding areas. When you have plumbing, remodeling or water heater needs to be met, think of locally owned and operated Ace of Drains Plumbing & Heating. Call us today and stick with the best!

Green Apple Mechanical

Green Apple provides quality heating, and cooling services to homeowners in New Jersey. Our team is dedicated to providing hassle-free, fast, and affordable services for all your home’s needs. Trust our expert workmanship and quality products for your home’s heating, and cooling needs. Additional Phones: (201) 300-5554, (973) 826-5126, and (201) 630-0009.

Offers by Green Apple Mechanical on Angi

36BI01242800
    NJ MASTER PLUMBER
    NJ DIVISION OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS
    06/30/2019
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

From drain cleaning and other types of preventative maintenance to full video inspections to top quality sewer cleaning and repairs, our team of professionals is on the job. We use our expertise and state of the art technology to provide you with the results you need right away. It's our goal to help you stress less and return to your normal routine as soon as possible.