Moving of America

39PC00096600
12/31/2017

1000 Main Avenue

Clifton, NJ 07011

For many years, our famous pledge of an All-Inclusive Flat Price is well known in the moving industry. We are more than just a mover, we appreciate you and your valuable belongings. We understand the importance and complexity of moving and care about you and your loved ones. We have the knowledge, manpower and equipment to make your move a seamless and happy one....

Deals

movers (116)storage unit (12)home staging (7)piano movers (5)professional organizers (5)

04/13/2021

The movers worked hard and treated my furniture respectfully and followed all my instructions. The final price never changed and I’m very satisfied with the work that was done. The entire experience was pleasant and I would definitely work with you again in the future.

Description of Work
Great team and company!

Category moving companies

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

12/12/2020

I do not recommend this business to anyone. Complete bait and switch pricing. Do not let them store your items. They give you a price in writing and then take your items to their storage facility. Then when you schedule for the return of your items they tell you they will not honor the price you have in writing and try to charge you DOUBLE, and this was after we already paid thousands of dollars f...

Description of Work
Move out of state

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

12/01/2020

Great move- on time, on budget, handled the details of needing an insurance cert, elevator building

Description of Work
In town move

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

11/17/2020

They over indulged in the price and upped the quote and they damaged one of my items. They were in a rush. They lacked customer service. I would not recommend.

Description of Work
They moved my bedroom and some tv's.

Category moving companies

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

11/17/2020

Moving of America gave me a quick quote on my recent move & I found their process to schedule very seamless. The crew packed everything well & made sure to be careful while disassembling & reassembling my bed. This is a professional operation.

Description of Work
Moving to New apartment

Category moving companies,apartments

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

11/03/2020

Absolutely outstanding work by David, Luis and Margarito. They made quick work of our townhouse, drove everything to our new place, and unloaded it in the amount of time it would have taken me to get one room on the truck. Most amazing of all, nothing was damaged, and I have some very delicate and ornate wooden chests. I don't know how they do it, but I will keep coming back.

Description of Work
I recommend them to anyone with moving needs!

Category moving companies,home staging,apartments

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

10/15/2020

Excellent moving experience! -- and I think we all know how rare those are. Joey promptly followed up on my estimate request, helped me set up a date, and gave me a detailed explanation on how to have things packed up to expedite the move. On moving day, Luis and David showed up precisely when they said they would and got the job done with both speed and care. In all, top marks across the board. W...

Description of Work
Great service at all levels of the move

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

08/31/2020

Excellent moving organization. Two exceptionally obliging, tidy and expert professional movers appeared to move a little three-room home to another home a couple of miles away. These men worked, hard and completed the activity totally in an opportune way. Would have enlisted them to move another house seven days after the fact, yet they were altogether reserved. I have taken in an exercise there.

Description of Work
Plan and book your movers ahead of time.

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

08/11/2020

After I complained about increasing prices, they refused to do the move. First they came in with a very low price compared with other quotes but then said they were unable to complete the move and when they said they could do the move, they said certain trucks were unavailable and would require larger trucks at a much higher price. It's called switch and bait and they did it all at the last moment...

Description of Work
Moving of files, books and packing 15 boxes. Move was within 30 blocks in Manhattan.

Category moving companies,apartments

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

07/27/2020

We hired Moving of America after receiving many quotes. Some of them were lower than what this company offered us. My husband was worried that we will exceed our budget or might receive poor service, but nothing could be further from the truth. Louis and Dawil were amazing in their work and delivered great service. Excellent attitude and dedication from every person in this company.

Description of Work
Thank you!

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Moving & Storage, Piano Moving.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal