Blue Diamond Cleaning Svc LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2009

Owner operated....

Our Business provides cleaning services to inside house such as full cleaning of bedrooms, living rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, basement, attic. Within full cleaning we provide: dusting, vacuuming, mopping,deep clean,inside of the windows,baseboards, ceiling fans,door handles, light switches. By creating this business our goal is to provide the best cleaning services to our customers. Making them feel satisfied and comfortable with our services. Also providing flexible schedule, and affordable pricing. We give services to homes and commercial cleaning. We been in the house cleaning services business about two years and we are looking forward to many more years.

Customer service is our first priority. We are professionals and insured with over 10 years of experience in the industry. As a locally owned and operated business we are constantly looking for ways to improve our customer relations. We won't leave until you are satisfied! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us at 862-571-4460. Thank you for choosing Kusco.

03/26/2014

I have been with this cleaning service now for over 2 years. There are two sisters who come twice a month to clean my house. They do a wonderful job and if there is ever anything extra I need done, they will just quote me a price and I can decide if I want them to do the job or not. They are very trustworthy and I have never had any problems with them coming in and out of the house on their own. T...

Description of Work
Bi Monthly House Cleaning

10/24/2011

I stayed home all day waiting for him to come. He never called me Saturday, Sunday or Monday. I am very upset. I even left him a message and he never called back. I am disturbed.

Description of Work
I called them to come to my house this Saturday and do some cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Sorry, there happened, maybe there was good communication. I can give you 25% discount for the bad times. thanks

10/18/2011

Two people came to assess the job, give me a price and tell me about their schedule. I called the next day, scheduled, left a key for them to do the work. The came back later in the day to collect their fee. They were professional, courteous and did a great job using eco-friendly products that were compatible with my allergies (since I live in the apartment above the rental). I would definitely ha...

Description of Work
I have a rental apartment where the tenants move out and were not very good at cleaning, so I decided to have someone take care of the job. This included vacuuming in 4 rooms, mopping in kitchen and bath, cleaning doors, windows, baseboard, kitchen appliances, countertops and complete (small) bathroom.

09/26/2011

Cleaning lady comes every other week. Very thorough and trustworthy. She originally only came while I was home but now comes while I'm at work. I know I can trust her. Cleans my house top to bottom.

06/16/2011

The two employees were professional, although they did not speak English very well. They started their work after listening to their supervisor tell them what had to be accomplished and began to work inmmediately. They went from room to room, cleaning all areas of the house. If they had a question, they would ask a question and then continue with their work.

Description of Work
Intense housekeeping services for two homes from top to bottom, including baseboards, floors, kitchens, baths and all in between. These employees were professional, thorough and willing to go the extra steps to make the house shine. We were all very pleased with their work and the results! I will keep their name on file and use them anytime we need that extra sparkle to one of our homes.

Housecleaning.