Accurate Paving

Founded 1960 • With Angi since August 2010

Accurate Paving is a family owned and operated company for over the last 50 years. There is three generations of contractors who currently work together to serve the Tri - state area. Accurate Paving utilizes there newly purchased equipment which is bought every 5 years or so and past knowledge to go above and beyond every project to satisfy our customers, including residential and commercial property. There is no job too big or small....

LOFFRENO LANDSCAPE CONTRACTING CORP

Welcome to Loffreno Landscape Contracting and Concrete Corp., a fully licensed and insured complete contractor! We've been in business for over 20 years and we do it all: concrete, pavers, brickwork, steps, cultured stone, retaining walls, renovations, exterior work, interior work, outdoor kitchens, landscaping, sod, trees, shrubs, and more! In addition to this, we are the OFFICIAL and ONLY Summerset Grill dealer on Staten Island. Our customers deserve the best of the best and we strive to provide each and every one with their perfect, individualized project.

Build Up Construction

At Build Up Construction, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in roofing, chimney, siding and masonry projects you have. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. Call today for a quote.

American Chimney Service

Family owned & operated. With over twenty years experience, Robert Brancaccio, owner of American Chimney Service, believes that obtaining the proper certifications and licenses greatly enhanced his business and his ability to service his customers properly. While the State of New Jersey does not require certifications for chimney sweeping and cleaning services, American Chimney Service does. At American Chimney Service, we hold ourselves accountable for every job we take on. We always follow through, and take our responsibilities seriously, as we know that this is the key to success. We are open and honest, always making sure to inform clients of their options and deliver value. Integrity is critical, and we try and make recommendations that will save clients time and money. We also pride ourselves on products and work of the highest quality to help maintain the safety and well being of our clients. We know that your time is valuable, and therefore strive to provide service and solve problems with minimal inconvenience. We do the right job the first time. Every time. Every American Chimney technician drives a truck that is fully stocked with more than 1,000 parts, so most repairs can be completed during the first visit. If you are unhappy for any reason, we will redo the repair for free. We also offer same day service. Additional email: info@americanchimneyservice.com. Additional phone: (201) 342-3660, (973) 351-3300. Additional DBA - RNR Corp.

Offers by American Chimney Service on Angi

08/11/2019

It was a slow start due to the terribly rainy season we had throughout May and June. Finally there was a break in the weather so Owners George, Joe and Rob showed up on July 6th along with a whole team of workers. There only issue was a misunderstanding about the extension of the driveway, after a discussion they completed the driveway exactly how we wanted it. We definitely recommend Accurate Pav...

Description of Work
Remove and replace current asphalt, extend driveway, frame the driveway and the garden with Belgian block.

Category driveway pavers

04/30/2018

AS an engineer, I wanted to make sure the job is done properly and in compliance with the national asphalt paving association's recommendation(NAPA). I was very pleased with the attention paid during the base preparation phase grading, rolling and the 6 inches of crushed aggregate base. Once the site was ready, paving with asphalt followed. They did put down 3" of compacted/rolled layer of fine as...

Description of Work
Rip out old driveway, remove roots from near by tree, expand driveway, and repave with new asphalt.

Category excavators,driveway pavers

03/05/2018

The owners are very responsive, excellent crew and provide quality work at reasonable prices. I have contracted Accurate Paving for numerous jobs for many years and was always satisfied with the work that was done.

Description of Work
commercial and residential paving, block and stone work

Category concrete driveways,excavators,masonry,hardscaping

Thank you for your business [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working with you

02/20/2018

I had accurate give me a price on my driveway to put pavers down. The estimator Joe was very informative and was very well mannered. I have had some bad experiences before so I appreciated it this aspect. He had a huge portfolio and was very cooperative with me and my wife. The work was done in a matter of about 4 days they laid onyx pavers in a hebbinger pattern. The job came out excellent.

Description of Work
Paver Driveway

Category concrete driveways,masonry,driveway pavers,hardscaping

Thank you for your business [Member Name Removed]it was a pleasure working with you

01/16/2018

The mitchell family has been working for me for the last 25 yrs and each job they have done has exceeded my expectations George and his son and his team of 8 guys really know what there doing there very professional on time they take the time step bye step and show me what there doing and I really appreciate the fact that they are there working along with there guys till the completion and there p...

Description of Work
Paving and masonry work done on my parking Lots

Category concrete driveways,excavators,masonry,drain pipe,driveway pavers,hardscaping

As always [Member Name Removed]I thank you for your business it was a pleasure working with you

Commercial and Residential paving and masonry services.

Check, Visa, American Express