Accurate Paving

Founded 1960 • With Angi since August 2010

Accurate Paving is a family owned and operated company for over the last 50 years. There is three generations of contractors who currently work together to serve the Tri - state area. Accurate Paving utilizes there newly purchased equipment which is bought every 5 years or so and past knowledge to go above and beyond every project to satisfy our customers, including residential and commercial property. There is no job too big or small....

Water control, drain systems, sump pumps, battery back-up pumps, crawl space encapsulation & wall repair. Additional email - centurywaterproofing@yahoo.com. Additional email - Centurywaterproofng@embarqmail.com

American Home Remodeling is a family owned and operated full service remodeling and renovation company. You will work directly with an owner from the initial estimate process to the completion of your job! We offer complete home services with over 40 years of remodeling experience. We have completed thousands of projects with one simple goal: quality workmanship and great prices. We have an experienced team who specialize in premium product lines for roofing replacement, Vinyl siding and insulation, replacement windows, masonry walkways and patios, stone and brick face, kitchen and bathroom renovations, and more. We offer 100% Financing with various different programs tailored to your budget and needs. At American Home we take great pride in our work and are completely committed to customer satisfaction! American Home Remodeling is licensed and fully insured in New Jersey and parts of New York to operate as a home remodeling company. Our licenses include The New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance, and a registration with The New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut Division of Consumer Affairs. We respectfully ask when scheduling an estimate that all homeowners please be present. Our reasoning is due to our estimates being concise, descriptive, and hopefully educational in the home remodeling field. We feel when researching a home improvement contractor, allowing us to interact and provide information to all parties involved works best! Thank you for giving American Home Remodeling the opportunity to be considered as your next home improvement specialist! We will work hard to earn your business and look forward to servicing you on your next home project!

We specialize in masonry, gutter installs and repairs, roofing, siding, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/11/2019

It was a slow start due to the terribly rainy season we had throughout May and June. Finally there was a break in the weather so Owners George, Joe and Rob showed up on July 6th along with a whole team of workers. There only issue was a misunderstanding about the extension of the driveway, after a discussion they completed the driveway exactly how we wanted it. We definitely recommend Accurate Pav...

Description of Work
Remove and replace current asphalt, extend driveway, frame the driveway and the garden with Belgian block.

Category driveway pavers

04/30/2018

AS an engineer, I wanted to make sure the job is done properly and in compliance with the national asphalt paving association's recommendation(NAPA). I was very pleased with the attention paid during the base preparation phase grading, rolling and the 6 inches of crushed aggregate base. Once the site was ready, paving with asphalt followed. They did put down 3" of compacted/rolled layer of fine as...

Description of Work
Rip out old driveway, remove roots from near by tree, expand driveway, and repave with new asphalt.

Category excavators,driveway pavers

03/05/2018

The owners are very responsive, excellent crew and provide quality work at reasonable prices. I have contracted Accurate Paving for numerous jobs for many years and was always satisfied with the work that was done.

Description of Work
commercial and residential paving, block and stone work

Category concrete driveways,excavators,masonry,hardscaping

Thank you for your business [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working with you

02/20/2018

I had accurate give me a price on my driveway to put pavers down. The estimator Joe was very informative and was very well mannered. I have had some bad experiences before so I appreciated it this aspect. He had a huge portfolio and was very cooperative with me and my wife. The work was done in a matter of about 4 days they laid onyx pavers in a hebbinger pattern. The job came out excellent.

Description of Work
Paver Driveway

Category concrete driveways,masonry,driveway pavers,hardscaping

Thank you for your business [Member Name Removed]it was a pleasure working with you

01/16/2018

The mitchell family has been working for me for the last 25 yrs and each job they have done has exceeded my expectations George and his son and his team of 8 guys really know what there doing there very professional on time they take the time step bye step and show me what there doing and I really appreciate the fact that they are there working along with there guys till the completion and there p...

Description of Work
Paving and masonry work done on my parking Lots

Category concrete driveways,excavators,masonry,drain pipe,driveway pavers,hardscaping

As always [Member Name Removed]I thank you for your business it was a pleasure working with you

Commercial and Residential paving and masonry services.

Check, Visa, American Express