Tomasso Contracting Inc

New Jersey: General
03/31/2022

1158 Raritan Rd Unit B

Clark, NJ 07066

Tomasso Contracting has been in business since 1998. We specialize in all types of masonry construction, including but not limited to custom fireplaces, hardscape yard projects including grills, pool decks, fireplaces, walls and piers. We also do full scale foundation and custom flat work using concrete, stone and pavers; as well as interior work of fireplaces and decorative stone and brick work. In addition to new build design, we can also perform all types of masonry repair, including cleaning and sealing. DBA- Michael Tomasso Contracting, Inc....

excavating (30)driveway pavers (23)concrete repair (22)hardscaping (19)masonry (19)concrete driveways (9)drain pipe installation (7)Patios (6)stone & gravel (6)lawn & landscaping (4)gutter repair (4)tile installation (4)

11/12/2020

The job was outstanding, even nicer than I imagined. I found this company by inquiring on the neighbor Next-door app, Tomasso contractors were highly recommended and I am ecstatic over the outstanding jib thst did on my driveway.

Description of Work
We had our driveway done over with pavers.

Category concrete repair,masonry

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

Review for Tomasso Contracting Inc - 1158 Raritan Rd, Clark, NJ - 39019755

10/23/2020

It was a pleasure working with Tomasso Contracting, Inc., especially communication with Cindy in the office. Looking to use them for more projects.

Description of Work
BACK STAIRS - 4STEPS AND PAD

Category ceramic tile,masonry

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

10/23/2020

Amazing, they came out give me an estimate. They answered all my questions about the proposal. Deposit was made, construction date set, and confirmed. They removed old driveway, re-graded, installed Belgium block, poured the concrete walkway, and then returned and paved. The projects met all my expectations. I will refer them, and use them on any other future projects. Thank you.

Description of Work
Masonry and paving

Category concrete repair,masonry,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

09/29/2020

Great. Everything looks amazing and get a lot of compliments. Michael is very knowledgeable and helped recommend the best pavers to go with. Cindy is very sweet and helpful as well with getting everything we needed to complete the job. Will definitely use again for future projects.

Description of Work
Front steps, Pathway, sidewalk, driveway.

Category concrete driveways,excavators,masonry,driveway pavers,hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

06/18/2020

I would highly recommend Tomasso construction too all of my friends and family. They did a great job, very clean and everyone was very nice. I love my patio! Thank you.

Description of Work
backyard patio

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

04/28/2020

I reached out to Tomasso Contracting for a quote on getting my driveway ripped up and redone with a different shape and adding Belgium block pavers on border and along the property line on roadway, I also needed a new redesigned paver walkway. Tomasso responded very quickly and his quotes came even faster. I chose Tomasso over 4 other contractors for the following reasons: 1. Speedy response 2. Kn...

Description of Work
Driveway and paved walkway

Category ceramic tile,masonry,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

04/25/2020

Very well- driveway looks great. Good quality work.

Description of Work
repaved driveway

Category driveway pavers

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Please keep us in mind for future projects.

04/25/2020

The company walked me through the process and ensured my satisfaction. They were punctual and professional. I truly appreciated the front office following up and making sure I had everything needed (permits and parking)

Description of Work
Driveway Repaving

Category ceramic tile,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Please keep us in mind for future projects.

01/22/2020

Excellent work and I will use them again if I need anything done again. I highly recommend them. They do an amazing job. Beautiful work.

Description of Work
Driveway, Belgium blocks, pavers, and leveling out the backyard.

Category excavators,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

Thank you for the great review. Tomasso Contracting will be starting your 2020 project in the next few weeks. It was a pleasure working with your family last year and cannot wait to be back to complete this years project.

10/11/2019

Did not go with this contractor. First getting in contact was difficult. Second the price he quoted was too high for the job I requested. He actually wanted to do the entire driveway again. The same company did my driveway years ago and his price to do the patch repair was greater than the price to when the driveway was first completed. 39

Description of Work
Wanted to have a patch repair done to my driveway.

Category driveway pavers

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

[Member Name Removed], I checked our phone bill and call list before responding. I keep notes for everything and documented that that your phone message was responded to within 24 hours and we stopped by to evaluate your work and a proposal was sent within 2 days. We originally did your driveway over 15 years ago so the pricing did go up since that job was completed. Our proposal recommended you r...

All type of Masonry, Asphalt, Concrete, Hardscape Pavers, Drainage Systems, Sump Pumps, Snow Removal, etc.