Iron hills Landscaping

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2012

PO Box 838

Chester, NJ 07930

Weekly and Bi-Weekly Lawn care....

03/24/2013

Debbie J.

The work was completed timely and they cleaned up after themselves which is very important to me. I changed my mind and they adjusted to my changes without any issue.

Description of Work
Had trees cut up and yard mowed. Also had a perennial bed installed. Jason did an excellent job and maintained his professionalism throughout. He was enthusiastic and you can tell he enjoys what he does.

Category landscaping

10/25/2012

Charlene A.

I called and left a message for Jason and Matt and my call was returned immediately. They offered to pick up my trees from the nursery, saving me a $65 delivery charge. Their price for planting the two trees was comparable to what I paid last year to another contractor. They called the utility company to have the lines marked in preparation for planting the trees. They drove by my property the day before planting to ensure the lines had been marked. On the day of planting, Jason and Matt both showed up at my door, introduced themselves and asked me to direct exactly where I wanted the trees planted. When the trees were in the ground, they asked me if I wanted the trees staked, as there was heavy rain and wind predicted within the next few days. They staked the trees and wrapped the trunks to prevent deer damage. These two young men were very professional and pleasant to deal with and I most certainly will call upon them again.

Description of Work
Picked up and delivered two trees from local garden store, planted, staked and wrapped the trees.

Category landscaping

LIo Construction LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in remodeling and hardscaping services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Roy Targia Masonry

Roy got his start over 25 years ago as a member of the local Masons Union. He quickly rose through the ranks demonstrating his abilities as a craftsman as a masonry contractor. Although working in the Union was both rewarding and a decent living, Roy wanted to work on more creative projects. Such projects were not presented to him through his local union shop. Eventually his creative spirit won over his practical side, and he left the Union behind to strike out on his own as a small business owner. Roy and his clients quickly realized his ability as an old world mason with an eye for detail. Targia strives to attain old-world craftsmanship through the application of new-world methods, implementing both technology and technique to meet the client’s needs. In this, the foundation of our philosophy is born “The most important foundation we build is the relationships with our clients”. His ability to manage projects and to over deliver time and time again, is how Roy Targia Masonry and Custom Outdoor Living has been able to build a thriving masonry business in New Jersey. Masonry contractor New Jersey contact masonrybyroy.com. There is no job too big or too small for Targia’s team. Additional DBA - RoyTargiaMasonry.com.

Tun Tun Construction

TunTun Construction is located in New Jersey and is owned and operated by Julio Calderon and his staff who have over 35 years combined experienced in the landscape and brick paving industry. We have successfully enhanced many homes in the greater New Jersey area. Our services are not only limited to residential work, but we have the experience and professionalism to take on commercial projects as well. Our employees undergo extensive background checks and we are bonded and insured. We take great pride in our work and it shows. All of our services are backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee. We want to make sure our customers are completely satisfied. The free estimate page on my website is not currently working. Please call me or use Angie's List Business Center.

Lawn Care & Landscaping – Mowing, Mulching, Pruning, Seasonal Clean Up, Tree Removal/Work, Snow Removal.