Your Duct Guy - Professional Cleaners

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

Your Duct Guy - Professional Cleaning Company serves the Entire Delaware Valley Area. We provide Air Duct Cleaning and House Cleaning Services for hundreds of residential properties in the Delaware Valley Area. We also provide Mold testing, Dryer Vent Cleaning. Anti-Bacterial Sanitation Services and Full Service House Cleaning and Maid Services. Your Duct Guy is a business that focus on professional service and customer satisfaction. Our professional technicians are friendly and knowledgeable. You will feel the difference from the time Your Duct Guy arrives to the time they leave....

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+15 more images

air duct cleaning202119147
We Deep-Cleaned 6 halways registers and returns for the hotel.
Extend Stay America - Philadelphia project

air duct cleaning

202119147
Lynn Electronics project
Lynn Electronics

air duct cleaning

201919067

air duct cleaning (623)dryer vent cleaning (346)HVAC Companies (95)house cleaning (9)carpet cleaning (6)insulation (2)chimney repair (1)chimney cap repair (1)window cleaning (1)

06/16/2022

Lisa F.

Highly recommend - fair price remained true to quote showed up on time - Ricardo and Rene were the utmost professions and did above and beyond job

Description of Work
Cleaning air and vent duct and dryer ductduct

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

03/09/2022

JoAnne D.

They arrived on time, were very professional and thorough. This was an old brick row home with years of duct dust build up. They had professional equipment and showed care for all of their own equipment as well as the house itself. They were quick and polite! Very reasonable!

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 03/09/2022

08/18/2020

Doug K.

They did a fantastic Job. Replaced a blown electric component. Summer was more bearable because of it.

Description of Work
Repaired Broken A/C Condenser

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

06/18/2020

Keith A.

I signed up for a "deal" with Your Duct Guy on 6/8. I have had no response, despite sending several Angies List messages and leaving a voicemail.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance and to go on a service plan.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

05/13/2020

Michael H.

I have worked with this team for several years. They are fast, fair, professional, and do superb work.

Description of Work
HVAC maintenance, Dryer vent and air duct cleaning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

10/02/2019

Loni M.

Brian was very professional, on time & he did a great job on cleaning duct vents & answered all the questions I asked. I will use him again for molds removal projects.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning & dryer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

07/28/2019

Travis L.

The project went great. They were super nice, made quick work of my dryer ducts which are long and turn many corners.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

07/28/2019

Jonathan F.

They were very professional and did a very thorough job

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

03/09/2019

Linda P.

These guys were very professional and knowledgeable and they did an Excellent job in cleaning my dryer duct and air vents. They cleaned every air & return vent in my house. I can know breathe easy and sleep better knowing that I have healthy clean air circulating in my house. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends!

Description of Work
I needed my dryer ducts and air vents cleaned.

Cost $445.5

Work Completed On 03/07/2019

12/21/2018

Thomas M.

Never contacted me. Don't know how they rate so high, poor business when you never return call to customer.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/21/2018

04/10/2018

Kirby S.

They were absolutely wonderful. My duct was never installed correctly. THey were able to show me the issue on video and offered to fix it. They did a great job for a more than fair price. They were super courteous and responsive.

Description of Work
Needed the dryer duct cleaned

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

03/04/2018

Marilyn A.

Everything went very well although it took quite a bit longer with a change in scope. It included a cleaning/bath of the internal core, which took some time. Luckily it was all completed without a return visit. The person who completed the task was very skilled,too. I would use them again.

Description of Work
originally brought in to clean heating ducts. Work expanded to include a general HVAC TUNE-UP

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

12/17/2017

Lynn D.

Very professional and on time. Well done!

Description of Work
dryer duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/17/2017

11/08/2017

Genevieve F.

The vent replacement was quick and efficient, dryer immeditately worked! In the process though, they gouged my newly refinished floors and broke my washing machine and wouldn't call me back after saying they would cover the repair for the machine.

Description of Work
My dryer wasn't drying - turned out they needed to replace my whole vent.

Work Completed On 05/30/2017

11/07/2017

Marvin and Carla M.

Usually the companies show you a before and after picture and this company did not. I was very busy that day and I did not feel like I got my moneys worth and this was not a cheap service. When I said something about the vents upstairs they were more soiled and he did take them out and clean them.

Description of Work
They came to clean our Air Ducts and they did not touch the actual units. They did clean the vents which was good but every other company will clean the actual unit and this company did not. I advised them that I had two units multiple times before they came and he said he was unaware of that when he showed up to my home. He could not find dryer vent.

Work Completed On 10/20/2017

07/22/2017

Peter D.

Horrendous. I twice scheduled appointments for the house cleaning, taking vacations day for each scheduled visit-both times the cleaning service was a no-show, the second time I didn't even receive a phone call. I want my money refunded. This is flat-out disgrace and unprofessional.

Description of Work
I purchased a deep house cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/18/2017

06/26/2017

John P.

Great, Dryer works so much better, faster. Ducts were completely blocked.

Description of Work
@18 ft dryer duct cleaned

Work Completed On 04/01/2017

06/15/2017

Sarah Y.

The job was completed. They almost missed a couple vents and at one point they didn't inform me that the A/C needed to be turned off and thus while cleaning the vents the dust probably flew all over back into the room. Anyhow, they were responsive, punctual and friendly.

Description of Work
We got a full house air duct cleaning done as well as the dryer vent cleaning. The work by two people took about 2 hours but a total of 2 and half hours if you include setting up and preparation.

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

06/05/2017

Douglas M.

Never heard from them after providing appointment times that I was available.

Description of Work
Vent cleaning.

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

06/02/2017

Lydia W.

They are trustworthy. They came on time for our appointment. They explained the mechanical side in a language in a way that a layman could understand. While they could not do this job for me, they did recommend another company who could which I thought was very helpful.

Description of Work
purchased deal: $169 Complete Air Duct System Cleaning with Up to 12 Vents

05/30/2017

Richard T.

They were absolutely superb. They were professional and responsive.

Description of Work
I started out having them do a dryer vent cleaning. They also did a lot of repair work to the flue, cement, and put a cap on the chimney.

Category chimney caps, chimney repair, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/17/2017

05/28/2017

Carlota M.

Did not do well at all ! They do not respect your time and do not understand that people hire Cleaning Professional so they can RELAX and NOT Be STRESSED and INCONVENIENCE !!! I want my Money Back ! I Bought the Agies list Offer $322. 4,000 Sq. feet for Deep Cleaning plus Paid $145 to clean 15 windows ($9/window). We just moved to our new home and wanted it deep cleaned before we put all the furnitures in. Lucinda came and toured the house gave me an estimate $322 for deep cleaning, 3 Ladies for approximately 6 hours. To wash windows,wash Baseboards, doors, crown moldings, dust high to reach places, above the kitchen cabinet, top of the China cabinet deep clean bathrooms, removed hard water residue on shower doors. I was give an appointment for 5/24/17 9am I was told I was their first appointment. I got a call Monday afternoon from their Manager at the office asking if I can move the appointment to 5/23 instead. I said OK was told I was still the first appointment at 9am and will be the only house they will be cleaning. 5/23 9:40 am I called the office and spoke to the manager letting hom know that the ladies were not here. I was told that the time given was a window between 9-11 am. If I was the first appointment why was I given a window? If you don't want to be late start driving to your 9am appointment at 7am. Ladies Finnaly arrived at 10:45, at 11am Lucinda started talking to the 2 ladies in Spanish and I notice she was demonstating to them how to use a Swifter Duster, How to wipe the windows, moved the small furniture clean behind the furnitures. I stop her and ask to make sure they will wash the baseboards and windows not just Dust. I was told "no worries, they are professionals" RED FLAG ! If they are proffesionals you don't need to demonstrate how to dust and clean windows to them. Well after the demonstation. Lucinda left and said she is going to HomeDepot and buy a cleaning product that they are low on supply. RED FLAG - Lucinda inly was here to drop off the 2 Ladies to clean (I was promised 3 Ladies to clean the ENTIRE house for 6 hours). RED FLAG - Cleaning Ladies do not speak any English, Does not Drive to the job, Need to be told how to clean, Supervisor left them to your house with no one supervising them, Makes you wonder, Where did she get them, who does background check on these ladies, was background check done, are the ladies insured (incase they get hurt in your house) ? 2pm I notice that the Lucinda came and left and is not here to clean. I texted her told her that the 2 ladies are not cleaning the baseboards at all, not moving any tables, not cleaning behind the furnitures like what deep cleaning was suppose to be. They did not even clean the bathroom light fixtures, not one light fixture was dusted. She told me to show the ladies what to do and they will do it. RED FLAG ! First of all I them to do the job, It's not my place to manage your employess that are supposed to be professional cleaners. 2nd the 2 ladies do not speak english at all , so I can I talk to them. Around 6pm I got a call from their manager Stating I should live the ladies alone so they can do their work ? I told him that I am not bothering the ladies I was told by Lucinda their supervisor to tell them what to do but I did not even do that since they do not speak and understand English. Lucinda told me she will make them do what's not done when she come back to the house. I told her I have to make dinner it's after 6pm and I want my house back. I want them out of my house. Long Story short ... 2 Ladies was here from 11-7pm m, 8 HOURS dusted and cleaned windows 3 rooms and 3 bathrooms. DID NOT Clean Kitchen, Dining room and 2 other bathrooms and 2 rooms in the basement. The Manager gave us $37 discount for job not finished. $37 !!! half of the house was NOT cleaned, not even dusted. Floors Not Mopped. Mind you there's not a lot of furniture to dust. Sheets were not change as said on their offer. Check out the pictures. PICTURE is worth a THOUSAND WORDS

Description of Work
House Deep Cleaning !

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 05/23/2017

Review for Your Duct Guy - Professional Cleaners - 2151 Route 38, Cherry Hill, NJ - 35131949