Conte Brothers Automotive

Founded 1974 • With Angi since June 2010

1415 Brace Rd

Cherry Hill, NJ 08034

We provide automotive repairs, automotive body repairs, and automotive related services. We service domestics and imported vehicles. We also sell and lease vehicles and sell extended warranty protection plans. We are located in Cherry Hill, NJ in Camden County, our company has operated in the Cherry Hill area for more than 50 years....

02/01/2018

Lisa G.

It was completed in a very timely manner. The gentleman Bill was extremely professional and courteous. He noticed that I had a bubble in my front tire that was caused by a pot hole. He ordered me a new one and replaced it the same day. Very happy with the service and will definetly be returning in the future.

Description of Work
I need an oil change on my 2016 Sonata.

10/23/2017

Mark S.

Repairs were done correctly and on time. But as soon as I drove off the lot I had a new problem, and they cashed it a pure coincidence and made me pay for fixing that as well.

Description of Work
Auto repairs and new tires.

08/12/2017

Dina M.

They take care of my cars all the time.I have older cars, and they always need work. They take care of everything. They are like everyone else in price. They always call me before they do any work, which is excellent. They make sure they tell me how much it will cost before they do the work. I think its a fair price, a market price for the work. They take the time to call and explain what is going on with the vehicle, and what the issue is. I know a little about cars, and I ask if its something else. He takes the time to patiently listen, and is respectful. I think most of the guys that have worked on my house is not been respectful.

Description of Work
...

07/06/2017

Allison L.

They were extremely helpful and thoughtful. They notified me of a dangerous problem that I had neglected and fixed it quickly on a Friday afternoon. They also determined the problem with my a/c and what was needed to repair it.

Description of Work
Axel replaced A/C not working

06/14/2017

Carol W.

It went very good, he was pleasant, he did not take forever as well, and gave us a really low price. Very nice people.

Description of Work
Changed transmission.

01/08/2016

Dani C.

Needed to replace the breaks on my car as the old ones were about to give up. Were recommended to them by a friend. Did a great job and were reasonable with the pricing. Good service

Description of Work
Replaced brakes

08/31/2015

chris W.

conte brothers automotive is A+! they were open, honest, informative, courteous and helpful. this was the first time i visited conte brothers and i couldn't have been more impressed. i recommend conte brothers automotive to everyone!

Description of Work
exhaust repair and inspection.

05/18/2015

Elliot F.

Fine. Conte's is always very professional and honest in their work.

Description of Work
Four new tires purchased and mounted!

04/29/2015

Catherine H.

A piece of my car's trim either fell off or was never replaced at a body shop I used 2 years ago. I asked Conte Brothers to order new parts and install them for me. It took time to locate the parts, I don't think the dealer was too enthused about selling parts, but we finally did get them and they were installed successfully. It wasn't a big job, but the whole transaction was handled very professionally. I am a new customer, and will be back for any work my car may need in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced missing chrome trim on front of car

04/20/2015

Peter W.

Excellent. Have used them for 2 years now. they are fair and do a good job.

Description of Work
general repairs, brakes, tires etc

CREIGHTON'S AUTO REPAIR

ADDITIONAL HOURS: 2ND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH 7:00 AM-12:00 PM

Conestoga Collision LLC

If you live or work in Berwyn, PA or anywhere along the Main Line and Chester County, the auto body professionals at Conestoga Collision are always eager to answer your collision repair needs. Whether your vehicle has suffered simple bumper damage or the effects of a more significant type of accident, we’ll be there to assist you every step of the way. Locally owned & operated. Additional phone - (610) 644-1002.

Ridge Auto Body & Repairs

Bring your vehicle in for free estimates on all mechanical and auto body collision repairs. Tire specials daily call for pricing. Stop by Ridge Auto Body & Repairs Your One Stop Auto Shop Serving the Browns Mills/Joint Base Dix McGuire Lakehurst & Pemberton Township communities for over 30 years !!

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Body Work
    Auto Sales
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Brakes. General automotive repairs.