Bibbo Builders

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2009

105 Sleepy Hollow Pl

Cherry Hill, NJ 08003

8-Time Super Service Award Winner! Owner on every job and no high pressure salespeople. We are a highly professional company, specializing in replacement/installation of Roofing and Siding. We don't do any repairs, only installations or full replacement projects. Residential and Commercial Shingle Roofing Specialist. Our Professional craftsmanship, honest & reasonable pricing, and excellent communication throughout the process is our version of doing it right. We've been servicing Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester County for 40 years & have thousands of happy satisfied homeowners that we're grateful to call our regulars (repeat clientele), but we need 1 more, we need you. Please call for a no pressure free estimate....

06/01/2021

Eric A.

Joe Bibbo and his crew did a fantastic job on my roof and gutters and I would recommend his services to anyone. Their workmanship is top-notch and I feel like I have a brand new home now. We'll definitely be calling him again for any future home projects. Thanks again Joe!

Description of Work
Replace roof and gutters

04/25/2021

Amy C.

Joe was reliable and great to work with. He did the roof patching we called him for and even patched up the ceiling for us.

Description of Work
roof repair

07/27/2020

Nancy B.

Joe and his staff did a wonderful job! They were very reliable and respectful of the property. I would definitely recommend Bibbo builders!

Description of Work
Replace roof

07/22/2020

Ann A.

Everything went as planned. Joey is an exceptional contractor with the aim of providing excellent customer service. Very personable. I recommend Bibbo without reservation. Ann. A, Cherry Hill, NJ

Description of Work
Joey and his team replaced my entire roof in ONE day. Joey was courteous, professional and explained exactly what work would be done.. His team of workers were efficient and clearned up whatever debris was around the yard after the work was done. I was amazed that it was done in One day. The cost was affordable and I am a very satisfied customer.

Category custom cabinets

06/09/2020

Christian H.

Great experience. From the second I contacted Bibbo Builders to the second they completed the job, I felt comfortable and we are extremely happy with our new roof.

Description of Work
New Roof in house and screen porch

05/17/2020

Derek W.

Bibbo Builders did an excellent job on our roof. The owner was attentive to our specific needs, we were very happy with the results. The full workforce exhibited engaging, prompt and prideful exemplary professionalism. Mr. & Mrs. Waters (856)266-8034.

Description of Work
Full roof replacement

11/04/2019

Julie S.

They replaced my existing roof. Bibbo Builders showed up on time and did excellent work, they even painted my discolored rusty heat stack at the top of the house so it matched the roof. Very meticulous about cleaning up at the end of the job as well. Joe the owner was on-site through the whole job as well. I hired them because they had an A rating on Angie's list and their quote was better than the other builders. I would highly recommend, and I even sent him to my mother's home to check out her roof, as I think it is time for hers to be replaced. Very happy.

Description of Work
replace existing roof and gutters

10/14/2019

Sergio P.

I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you my experience with Bibbo Builders. I have to say that Joe and his team were extremely professional and did an absolutely magnificent job on our roof. From the onset of the project, Joe was there. He even assisted me when I had to deal with my insurance company. Joe was there every step of the way. Did I mention that Joe and his team also replaced my old, worn gutters, and the gutters look spectacular!! I’m so excited!! I saw firsthand Joe and his team completely remove old worn plywood, and replaced it all; replacing everything with clean, new pristine pieces of plywood. I say this because Joe and his team did this entire job in only ONE day!! That us correct, only one day!! Unbelievable! The best part about this is that he left everything in tip top shape. There was not one tiny piece of plywood left anywhere; it was immaculately clean. I can, without reservation, highly recommend Bibbo Builders for your roofing needs. I highly recommend Bibbo Builders for whatever needs you may have around the house. This company, and especially Joe, is the type of company that gives you faith and hope that real, genuine, caring professionals really do exist! Thank you, thank you , thank you Joe Bibbo and your fabulous team!!!!

Description of Work
New roof and gutters replaced.

09/25/2019

Robert N.

Joe and his crew did a fantastic job on my roof. It looks great and they finished the job in one day. The quote for the job was similar or better than the others I have received from other companies. I like that Joe puts his name on the company so you know he is not trying to hide from past mistakes. Joe was easy to get in contact with, arrived at the scheduled times for the estimate, contract signing and the roofing job. His crew cleaned up the debris from the old roof and left my property cleaner than when the job started. I highly recommend Bibbo Builders LLC for any roofing job.

Description of Work
Replace entire roof

05/15/2019

PHI P.

I'd give Bibbo Builders LLC a 10 star if I could. There customer reviews said it all. I'm amazed with Joe the owner and his crew ( 10 guys) who came out and ripped off old shingles and installed (timberline hd) shingles on my new roof (3,800 sqf house) in just one day. Great customer service, very professional and price was unbeatable too. I compared with 3 other companies. I can tell they been doing this for many years. I will highly recommend this company to anyone who needs help with their roof.. finally found someone I can trust!! Thanks again!!

Description of Work
New shingle roof

10/27/2018

Regina C.

I hired Joe and his crew to replace our siding. I also told Joe about my ongoing concern about a leak that was coming into our in-law suite, even though the roof and windows had been replaced. Years of he said/she said followed, with the roofer and the window installer pointing fingers at each other. Joe Bibbo and his crew not only replaced our siding - which is just beautiful - but they also were able to figure out and FIX the perpetual leak over the in-law suite (a result of poor construction when the in-law suite was built on by the previous owner of this house). I would definitely use Bibbo Builders LLC again, and told Joe I just might if we decide to regut/redo the in-law suite.

Description of Work
Siding and Roof Leak Over Addition

Category roofing, siding, home remodeling

10/05/2018

Ed M.

The job went well. Joe remained on site and ensured his team did quality work. He answered any questions I presented regarding the process. I saw a minor cosmetic issue after the job was completed. He promised to send someone back later in the week to fix it, and they did. Truly outstanding work!! The clean-up was excellent. Thank you, Joe.

Description of Work
Roof installation

Category roofing, home remodeling

09/23/2018

Paul O.

Joe was extremely responsive, flexible and accommodating. The price was competitive and he went out of his way to make sure everything was done right and to our satisfaction. Overall, just a great job.

Description of Work
Siding replacement

Category siding

09/20/2018

Gene K.

Excellent job! Everything completed on time and with the highest level of care.

Description of Work
Replacement of Roof

08/18/2018

Dimitri P.

Bibbo Builders did a fantastic job remodeling my finished basement. Joe and his team removed old carpeting from the floor and the stairs, installed new LVP flooring, replaced ceiling tiles, painted walls and the closets. In addition, they replaced my old closet doors upstairs and repainted the garage. All was done in a highly professional and efficient manner. Most importantly, it was a real pleasure to deal with Joe: he is a guy who listens carefully to the customer and clearly cares about the quality of his job. His friendly, no-pressure attitude made this project an enjoyable experience. I highly recommend them and would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Install a floating floor in the basement, new ceiling tiles, paint walls, install new closet doors.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, interior painters, doors

06/28/2018

Ray L.

Very well. The roof was done in one day, which included taking off two sets of shingles. The siding took two days.

Description of Work
New roof and siding.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

04/17/2018

Aaron F.

Outstanding customer service, quality, and performance of work. Joe is a real pleasure to do business with. Both he and his crew are all very professional and know their stuff. They installed a new roof on my home in a single day. The work performed was beautiful, and they made sure to keep my property clean. Best of all, the price was right! Joe was very competitive on price. I will definitely be referring Bibbo Builders to anyone I know that needs a new roof!

Description of Work
New Roof Installation on my NJ Residence

03/23/2018

Barbara B.

Very well. Great workmanship and clean up was spotless

Description of Work
Roofing and gutters

03/20/2018

Diana B.

I had a new roof installed. When Joe Bibbo returned my call, I was concerned, I had water leaking on my kitchen table. The rain had stopped, he came out the next day, put a band aid on the roof, till I could get the work done. He quoted me a price of $7,400 and explained if I needed new plywood it would be extra. I was really impressed with the workmanship and professionalism. Joe stayed onsite the whole time the work was being done. They cleaned up the property and even picked up some branches laying on the ground. I would recommend Bibbo builders to all my neighbors.

Description of Work
A new roof

Category roofing, home remodeling

02/16/2018

Nathan J.

Very professional. I contacted Joe the other day for an estimate on a roof repair. He was very responsive, set an appointment time that met my needs, called on his way, and showed up on time. I anticipated needing a very expensive repair, and he identified the area of concern on my roof that turns out to be minimal. He was upfront, honest, and did not try to take advantage of the situation. He showed me how to fix it myself and save some serious $$$. Absolutely will call next time I need work done.

Description of Work
Leaking Roof Repair

02/10/2018

Robert I.

Awesome. This is the second job we hired Joe to do. Previous job was new siding. He and his crew showed up on time and finished the roof in one day. *Great price* - make sure you compare materials with competing quotes as Joe uses quality stuff. The new roof and gutters look fantastic. We will not hesitate to use Joe for any future home projects.

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutters

12/10/2017

Oliver O.

Wvery well, more than what I was expected

Description of Work
Replace entire roof

12/08/2017

mary H.

Joe, was very professional and friendly. He was there during the whole process, and made sure everything was completed as promised. Looks GREAT and cleaned up completely. Would hire again, and refer to friends and family.

Description of Work
Needed new roof.

11/24/2017

terry B.

Joe gave a competitive quote and his guys did a nice job. We are very happy and would recommend to family and friends. We would definitely hire Bibbo contractors again without a thought.

Description of Work
Replaced siding.

Category siding, home remodeling

11/16/2017

marie I.

OMG!!!! This experience was AWSOME from first contact. Joe's response time was hours, then he was out at our property that weekend and the work was completed the next weekend. Ok soooo weary of a contractor with one week appointment time??? NOPE!!!!! he had outside job time open, and just so you all know, we can't wait to start talking to him about our inside projects! will keep you all posted. If you have a job that needs doing Bibbo Builders is your go to!

Description of Work
Remove old roofing and replace