Bibbo Builders

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2009

8-Time Super Service Award Winner! Owner on every job and no high pressure salespeople. We are a highly professional company, specializing in replacement/installation of Roofing and Siding. We don't do any repairs, only installations or full replacement projects. Residential and Commercial Shingle Roofing Specialist. Our Professional craftsmanship, honest & reasonable pricing, and excellent communication throughout the process is our version of doing it right. We've been servicing Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester County for 40 years & have thousands of happy satisfied homeowners that we're grateful to call our regulars (repeat clientele), but we need 1 more, we need you. Please call for a no pressure free estimate....

Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do typing projects such as manuscripts, reports, data entry and Excel. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net. Website is https://www.wolftranscription.com/

Victorian Floor Finishing Inc

No sub contractors Do not accept credit cards

Iconic stone llc

We are a family owned business. Iconic stone will make your dreams come true. We work all stones granite to quarts and even marble. We are easy to deal with you pick your stone, then we template and we install 2 days after we template. With 30+ years experience we will make your dreams come true.

06/01/2021

Joe Bibbo and his crew did a fantastic job on my roof and gutters and I would recommend his services to anyone. Their workmanship is top-notch and I feel like I have a brand new home now. We'll definitely be calling him again for any future home projects. Thanks again Joe!

Description of Work
Replace roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

04/25/2021

Joe was reliable and great to work with. He did the roof patching we called him for and even patched up the ceiling for us.

Description of Work
roof repair

07/27/2020

Joe and his staff did a wonderful job! They were very reliable and respectful of the property. I would definitely recommend Bibbo builders!

Description of Work
Replace roof

Category custom cabinets,roofing

07/22/2020

Everything went as planned. Joey is an exceptional contractor with the aim of providing excellent customer service. Very personable. I recommend Bibbo without reservation. Ann. A, Cherry Hill, NJ

Description of Work
Joey and his team replaced my entire roof in ONE day. Joey was courteous, professional and explained exactly what work would be done.. His team of workers were efficient and clearned up whatever debris was around the yard after the work was done. I was amazed that it was done in One day. The cost was affordable and I am a very satisfied customer.

Category custom cabinets

06/09/2020

Great experience. From the second I contacted Bibbo Builders to the second they completed the job, I felt comfortable and we are extremely happy with our new roof.

Description of Work
New Roof in house and screen porch

Category custom cabinets,roofing

05/17/2020

Bibbo Builders did an excellent job on our roof. The owner was attentive to our specific needs, we were very happy with the results. The full workforce exhibited engaging, prompt and prideful exemplary professionalism. Mr. & Mrs. Waters (856)266-8034.

Description of Work
Full roof replacement

Category custom cabinet maker","roofer

11/04/2019

They replaced my existing roof. Bibbo Builders showed up on time and did excellent work, they even painted my discolored rusty heat stack at the top of the house so it matched the roof. Very meticulous about cleaning up at the end of the job as well. Joe the owner was on-site through the whole job as well. I hired them because they had an A rating on Angie's list and their quote was better than the other builders. I would highly recommend, and I even sent him to my mother's home to check out her roof, as I think it is time for hers to be replaced. Very happy.

Description of Work
replace existing roof and gutters

Category roofer

10/14/2019

I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you my experience with Bibbo Builders. I have to say that Joe and his team were extremely professional and did an absolutely magnificent job on our roof. From the onset of the project, Joe was there. He even assisted me when I had to deal with my insurance company. Joe was there every step of the way. Did I mention that Joe and his team also replaced my old, worn gutters, and the gutters look spectacular!! I’m so excited!! I saw firsthand Joe and his team completely remove old worn plywood, and replaced it all; replacing everything with clean, new pristine pieces of plywood. I say this because Joe and his team did this entire job in only ONE day!! That us correct, only one day!! Unbelievable! The best part about this is that he left everything in tip top shape. There was not one tiny piece of plywood left anywhere; it was immaculately clean. I can, without reservation, highly recommend Bibbo Builders for your roofing needs. I highly recommend Bibbo Builders for whatever needs you may have around the house. This company, and especially Joe, is the type of company that gives you faith and hope that real, genuine, caring professionals really do exist! Thank you, thank you , thank you Joe Bibbo and your fabulous team!!!!

Description of Work
New roof and gutters replaced.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

09/25/2019

Joe and his crew did a fantastic job on my roof. It looks great and they finished the job in one day. The quote for the job was similar or better than the others I have received from other companies. I like that Joe puts his name on the company so you know he is not trying to hide from past mistakes. Joe was easy to get in contact with, arrived at the scheduled times for the estimate, contract signing and the roofing job. His crew cleaned up the debris from the old roof and left my property cleaner than when the job started. I highly recommend Bibbo Builders LLC for any roofing job.

Description of Work
Replace entire roof

Category roofer

05/15/2019

I'd give Bibbo Builders LLC a 10 star if I could. There customer reviews said it all. I'm amazed with Joe the owner and his crew ( 10 guys) who came out and ripped off old shingles and installed (timberline hd) shingles on my new roof (3,800 sqf house) in just one day. Great customer service, very professional and price was unbeatable too. I compared with 3 other companies. I can tell they been doing this for many years. I will highly recommend this company to anyone who needs help with their roof.. finally found someone I can trust!! Thanks again!!

Description of Work
New shingle roof

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

Roofing. Siding Installation/replacement.

We don't do any roof or siding repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check