Jason Klein Electrical Contractor LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2012

Established in 2012, brothers, Jason Klein and Stephen Klein are the owners of Jason Klein Electrical Contractor, LLC. They are a full service electrician in Chatham Township, NJ. The company offers high quality installations with a focus on high level customer service. When contacted, you always get an owner. Calls are returned promptly and schedules are adhered to. Customer needs, questions, and concerns are always top priority. Good old-fashioned customer service is the foundation of the company’s philosophy. Projects are never rushed and built specifically to the clients’ specifications and personal tastes. All installations and services are overseen by Jason and Stephen personally. This ensures that every stage of your project is carefully planned and executed. Perfection in installation and a positive client experience is the goal on all projects, large or small....

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

electrician (195)lighting (94)ceiling fan installation (27)landscape lighting (19)generator service (18)appliance repair (12)home theater installation (2)

07/12/2022

Liz T.

Joe and Nate were extremely professional! Work was done in a timely manner. Both were also super patient with our inquisitive 5 year old!

Description of Work
Work based off of home inspection and additional lights installed

Work Completed On 07/12/2022

07/06/2022

Peter A.

Following a recent renovation, we came to find out that the electrical portion was, at best, "subpar." After repeated messages left with the original contractor, we reached out to Jason Klein and we couldn't be more grateful for those messages being ignored. Jason and his crew are extremely knowledgeable and honest. And at a very fair price. Jason Klein Electrical Contractor is an expert in the purest sense of the word. I would certainly highly recommend this contractor for any electrical work you need. Customer for life!

Description of Work
Correcting electrical work (poor outlet, switch, breaker installation) done during a recent renovation by another contractor

Work Completed On 07/06/2022

06/29/2022

John W.

Simply great. It’s so rare to find a great electrical contractor, let alone one that is fantastic — Jason Klein electric is fantastic Jason communicates via txt, is super prompt, is comfortable txting video and photos, keeps you totally up-to-date on scheduling His team — Nate, Joe — was prompt, professional, to the point, meticulous, had a great work result 200% recommend, will refer ALL my friends to them

Description of Work
EV Charger install and trouble shoot pole lights that don’t turn on

Category electrician, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 06/29/2022

07/26/2021

Chris A.

Victor and Bob were absolutely excellent! Prompt, professional & did an outstanding job! I will be using Jason Klein from now on!

Description of Work
Install chandelier, new outlet, repair gfi outlets, install digital timers

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

12/29/2020

Jessica P.

We had multiple lights that were flickering - we didn't know if it was as simple as a loose switch or an indication that something was really wrong with our wiring. Jason Klein Electric responded quickly and got us on the books for an appointment. Luckily it was just an issue with the fixtures and not the wiring, but the guys made sure that everything was working correctly in case there were multiple issues! We would hire again!

Description of Work
Blinking Lights

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

12/09/2020

Kun Z.

jobs are very well done. Jason and crews are punctual. communication is efficient. There was an unexpected issue shown up due to my house setup. Jason and crews spent additional time to solve the problem, and provide very thorough details. In the process that he approached the problem, I can see Jason weights clients' benefits and safety much more than their own convenience. Definitely will rehire for my next project.

Description of Work
install interlock

Category generator service

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

12/04/2020

Carly B.

Responded quickly to my inquiry. Very pleasant and professional. Explained process and cost in detail. Extremely satisfied with job every step of the way. Highly recommend Jason and his team!

Description of Work
Generator install

Category generator service

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

12/01/2020

Victor J.

The installation was very smooth. The technician made sure I knew how to properly operate the device and conducted a mock power failure to ensure I could use the switch properly. They also provided written instructions which are posted in the circuit panel.

Description of Work
Install interlock switch for generator connection

Category appliance repair, generator service

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

11/30/2020

Jason B.

Great! Set up was easy and the team came early

Description of Work
Light fixture installs

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

10/31/2020

Greg S.

Very strong focus & emphasis on old-school, A+++++ customer service here! I reached out to Jason Klein, because I saw all 5-star reviews on Google. Both Jason and his brother, Stephen, were extraordinarily friendly, courteous, honest, accomodating, and prompt at getting us scheduled to replace some lighting fixtures, and install a brand new chandelier in our condo. Their staff, Maurice and Sakib, were very nice, professional, neat, proficient, extra-thorough, they wore masks, shoe-protectors, and cleaned up after themselves. Ultimately, all of the work done was completed in absolutely fine style! I would hire (and trust) Jason Klein Electrical Contractors, LLC, again, and refer family, friends and/or anyone to this business, for all of their electrical needs! Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Installed Light Fixtures and Chandelier...

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

10/21/2020

Darren W.

Crew did a great job. Came on time and explained everything about how the generator and interlock works. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Install interlock for portable generstor

Category

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

09/24/2020

Alexander A.

Installed an interlock on my electrical box. It was done quickly and professionally. They went through a tutorial with me on how to use the interlock with my generator. Reasonably priced and very personable. Would definitely use Jason Klein again!

Description of Work
Installed Interlock

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

09/23/2020

Mark R.

Jason and Steve were very responsive and easy to work with. Jason took my initial call and was very detailed in reviewing my needs and explaining my options. He was able to schedule me for the following week. First thing Monday morning he texted me to confirm the Wens appointment. His electricians showed up at the scheduled time and had everything installed that day. His electricians were very professional and thoroughly cleaned up when done. I considered their work very high quality. I've now decided to replace the other two under cabinet lights in the kitchen and have already asked Jason to do the work. I feel like I now have an electrical contractor I can trust for all future work.

Description of Work
Install an outdoor motion sensor security light on Garage and replace and install under cabinet light in kitchen

Category lighting

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/17/2020

Kevin C.

Excellent service, super friendly people

Description of Work
Transfer switch for generator

Category appliance repair, electrician, generator service

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

09/15/2020

Neil C.

Crew arrived on time and did the work quickly and neatly. cleaned up after themselves and also made sure I understood the steps needed to fire up the generator. Jason and Stephen were great, good communication and did the work to acquire the permit.

Description of Work
Generator Interlock

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

08/20/2020

Dan C.

Service was excellent. The guys were prompt, communicated effecting and clearly and did a great job for us. Would hire again for future electrical work.

Description of Work
Doorbell repair

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

08/19/2020

Frank G.

Jason's team showed up on time and got the job done quickly and cleaned everything up after they were done. They showed me step-by-step how to hook up the generator and prepare the electrical panel to run off of the generator. The equipment they installed is top-notch and now we have peace of mind. Thanks, Jason and Stephen, for all of your help.

Description of Work
I needed a transfer switch installed for a portable generator

Category appliance repair, generator service

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

08/18/2020

Alan P.

Excellent...technician was on top of the task; he confirmed each task with me; gave me options; was honest and knowledgeable; was punctual getting to my home. I look forward to using Jason Klein Electrician again and plan to recommend this outfit to my friends.

Description of Work
New wall socket; new smoke detectors; new wall light wiring

Category appliance repair, electrician

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

07/15/2020

Michael M.

Fast and easy! These guys listened to me, walked me through the technical explanation of what the problem might be and were completely transparent throughout their process. Hire these guys.

Description of Work
Unresponsive outlet & Tripped Breaker

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

07/14/2020

Jeffrey T.

Everything went perfectly. Victor from the team showed upon on time and cleaned up after himself. The lights look professionally installed and no one had an issue with my request to wear masks.

Description of Work
Install 3 overhead lights with dimmable switches

Category lighting

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

07/14/2020

Paul D.

This was my first experience with Jason Klein Electrical and it went very well. 1) Although first occasion was a small job, Jason took the time necessary to politely listen to my questions and requests and clearly explain available options to pursue. He knows what to do on the phone and in my home. 2) In my home, Jason and Stephen were professional, detail oriented, polite and worked well together. 3) They are punctual, work neatly and left my home clean and in order I would have them again ... and did ... for more major work planning and installing new lighting in a several areas of the apartment and received the same level of excellent service. Jason, Robert and Viktor did the work - and once again - they were knowledgeable, detail oriented, worked well together and were polite, clean and neat. I highly recommend this company. P. Donohue

Description of Work
Two separate jobs in three week petiod. 1) Installed wiring and new switch for kitchen appliances. 2) Planned and installed new lighting in a several areas of the apartment.

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

06/13/2020

Robert W.

Professional installation, respectful of our home and concerns during COViD-19 prepared with masks, gloves and booties, knowledgeable, fair price, excellent, careful and clean work. Jason and his assistant Victor exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
Relocating electric and hanging dining room chandelier, plus five high hats, dimmers and an outlet

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/09/2020

Ken W.

All aspects of the job were preferred in a polite, professional and efficient manner. I would use Jason Klein Electrical again without hesitation. Ken Wilson

Description of Work
Electrical hookup of an attic fan (temperature and humidity contolled)

Category electrician, ceiling fans