Roof4Roof

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We're still operating following all prevention procedures. Learn more: https://roof4roof.com/stopthespread/#covid-19-resources

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Roof 4 Roof is a for-profit, for-progress roofing and remodeling company with an extreme emphasis on giving back. Proceeds from every project are used to help families in need, at no charge to the customer. Our services include repairing, maintaining and replacing all types of roofs, siding, chimneys, stucco, skylights, and gutters, along with masonry work, paving, painting, and welding. With over 20,000,000 square feet of remodeling products installed in nearly 30 years, you can feel confident in your choice. If you're in the market for a residential or commercial contractor and want your project to make a difference, please call 866-921-8004 or visit www.roof4roof.com. Ask us about financing options!...

garcia contruction

A Debenedetto Construction LLC

A. DeBenedetto Construction, LLC handles all types of masonry work in the Essex County, NJ area. Locally owned and operated, we have over 40 years of dedicated experience in the industry. A. DeBenedetto Construction, LLC will solve all your waterproofing and drainage problems!

Offers by A Debenedetto Construction LLC on Angi
Approved Chimney LLC

Approved Chimney was established by Vick Jakupi to provide outstanding service to both residential and commercial clients with all their chimney needs. Starting out more than 11 years ago his experience and expertise has earned him the credentials from CSIA (Chimney Safety institute of America). Acquiring the proper licenses and certifications has put his business at the highest level in chimney services. At Approved Chimney we believe in the highest customer satisfaction when concerning all chimney needs. From the annual sweeping to the most enhanced relining or rebuilding of chimneys in New Jersey area. All of our technicians are trained and Certified Liner installers and work closely with the home owners in understanding of step by step procedures of the work taking place.

12/03/2021

This is what I like with them, every new roof they will do, they donate a roof to someone in other country. They did a great job. They do more than just a roof but help other country.

Description of Work
They did a new roof .

03/04/2021

The team did a great job! They installed a new roof and added a soffit along front and back of the house. Even though we installed the darkest roof color option our 2nd floor that was notorious for being much hotter during summer months we actually saw a significant improvement in the temperature. I have no doubt that the changes had a substantial impact on the overall ventilation of our house. The team was efficient and cleaned up the area as well as one can when replacing a roof. The roof 4 roof team always provided updates and prompt responses.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category awnings,roofing,siding

[Member Name Removed], we've enjoyed reading your review and hope to serve you in the future on any kind of project you have around your property. Thank you!

10/15/2020

Everything was super! They did a great job, and when there was a problem that we discovered, not due to their roofing but through a door that was leaking water when rain struck the door.

Description of Work
They repaired roofing.

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate your kind words and hope to be there again when you need us. Thank you for trusting your project to Roof4Roof

10/15/2020

They were incredible! The work had been done a couple times before, but problem persisted. This time the work was thoroughly done as never before. But the room still leaked. Two men came out and discovered that it wasn't the roof that leaked, but the door was the problem. It needed a lip at its base to ward off the rain as it ran down the door. He put on that lip, and have not had a problem since. We've lived in this house 31 years, and this is one of the two best companies who have done work for us.

Description of Work
A flat roof over sunroom

Category awnings

Woo hoo! We're glad you've valued our work, [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for trusting your project with us! As you know, we'll always here available anytime you require a property improvement.

09/04/2020

The end product was great, but the path to it was full of ups and downs. As a background, my old roof was a special barrel terra cotta tile with 3 sections of flat roofs. We were experiencing leaks and after several months of searching and decision to repair the tile (which would be VERY expensive) or fully replace the roof, we decided to go with Roof4Roof for full replacement because of their great price and great communication throughout the process. All tiles would be removed with new shingle, all existing roof membrane at the flat roofs would be removed and replaced with new, and all new gutters and leaders. The project was completed over a span of approximately a month, but the actual work took about 7 working days. The first day of demo was not the best for a number of reasons: I saw workers go into my garage and go through my things to use a free tote that was inside, what's worse is they used the tote to place the tiles into and unload into my front yard. Didn't even ask to rummage through my belongings. The next issue was prior to the start of the project, my wife and I asked if protection would be put in place so that no dust or debris would go into our neighbor's property because we had the unfortunate experience of finding nails and other debris in our backyard and driveway when our neighbor repaired their roof, the project manager assured us care would be taken and it would not be needed. Fast forward to demo day, my next door neighbor knocks on my door complaining of all the dust that is on her deck. Luckily, Roof4Roof did a great job stepping in and taking care of it. One part of demo was the removal of the chimney. Unfortunately, during the removal, debris fell into my house, and kicked up a dust cloud that you would not believe. Apparently, there is suppose to be a mechanism within the chimney to prevent this, but no one knew and this happened. As an expert, I would think that Roof4Roof would 1) at least check for this before proceeding with chimney removal and 2) request the owner to cover the fireplace opening so this does not happen in case. I had to move my TV console unit away from in front of the chimney, unplug everything so that the dust would not damage any of my electronics, it was a nightmare. Chuck, the owner of Roof4Roof was nice enough to give us a credit for this, but I think it would have been better if this had not happened at all. Everything afterwards went smoothly up until the main portion of work was completed. My wife and I walked around the house to just see the completed work and we noticed that 2 leaders and 1 section of gutter was not replaced. I was stunned as the whole conversation for this project was for everything to be replaced with new. Fortunately, Chuck and the rest of the team was understanding and replaced the existing leaders and gutters at no extra charge. However, this took several emails and phone calls. We also performed a formal walkthrough with a project manager from Roof4Roof, pointing out all the garbage and nails that were left, but afterwards still found a bunch of garbage throughout our property. We understand that not everything can be removed, but these were obvious, and frankly disappointing to find. Circling back to the chimney removal, it turned out that our water heater vented carbon monoxide through the chimney, and without an opening, the carbon monoxide would be trapped within the house. Luckily, this was found by an independent inspector. We contacted Roof4Roof immediately and they rectified this situation by essentially rebuilding the chimney. I am left wondering what would have happened if we did not have an inspector come by the house...if Roof4Roof is not certified in chimneys, how could a project manager approve the removal of our chimney without asking an expert first? Again, the end product looks fantastic and the work has solved all of our leak issues, and Roof4Roof has been professional throughout this porcess but there were many challenges.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, gutter and leader replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair

As Mr. [Member Name Removed] admitted, he chose our company because of our impeccable reviews and reputation. And we lived up to that reputation in this case, as well. Unfortunately, not every project can go as smoothly as we hope. As I often say, “I can’t promise that nothing will evr go wrong, but I promise that we will always make it right.” During any roofing or construction project, there are a lot of variables and moving parts (workers, materials, debris, neighbors, weather, etc.) To expect nothing to ever go wrong is unrealistic. As was stated, I personally and immediately handled every concern that Mr & Mrs [Member Name Removed] had. For example, regarding debris in the neighbor’s yard, which we cleaned on 2 different days, there was NO WAY ON EARTH to prevent it. Their 100 year old paper that was underneath their tiles had turned into soot and was flying all over the [Member Information Removed] on a very windy day. All that had to be done was some light pressure washing to the neighbors patio and after speaking with her personally, she was so overjoyed with our cleanup that she told me she would refer us to others for roofing work. Yes, there was a miscommunication about the gutters that was also handled quickly. Regarding the chimney soot, in nearly 30 years, I’ve never had debris and soot fall down the chimney into a living room as was described. It must have had a missing damper inside the chimney which would have prevented that. Again, we offered to clean it IMMEDIATELY but the client declined and opted for a credit instead. Finally, regarding the demolition of the chimney, THE CUSTOMER AUTHORIZED US TO DO IT IN WRITING. Again, we immediately responded by opening up the roof and rebuilding the chimney for FREE, even though he authorized us to demolish it. I could say a lot more in response to this review but prefer to be as professional as possible. Freedom of speech on the internet is a great thing but, my mother used to say, “There’s 3 sides to every story: yours, mine and the truth.” Chuck Anania, CEO & Founder

06/12/2020

Great experience from estimate to installation. great work completed in a timely manner. would definitely recommend them for gutter replacements.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement and Gutter covers

Category gutter repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], it was a great pleasure to complete the gutters project! Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience working with us. We appreciate that your purchase is helping another family in need with free home assistance! 🏠

11/20/2019

With Commercial properties you have to bid out and see the price, quality, and warranty. With Chuck, it was simple to the point and best quality. Definite yes to future projects.

Description of Work
Roofing Installation

Thank you for the great review. We would be grateful if you also share your great experience here: https://g.page/Roof-4-Roof-Carlstadt/review?gm and with your friends and neighbors. We wish you and your family a very blessed Holiday Season.

10/31/2019

Very good communication and service with this company. Chuck, the owner contacted me early morning to update me on a delay in the roof installation schedule and the workers did arrive at noon as the owner had projected. Glen, the Project manager was on site to answer any questions or address any issues. Workers were very professional and cleaned up every night before leaving. After the installation there was an issue with some shingles overhanging the new gutter rendering the gutter useless and Chuck addressed the issue immediately. Happy to say that new roof is beautiful and gutter is working well. Excellent customer service.

Description of Work
installation of new roof that had 2 layers of shingles and steep pitch

Wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

10/30/2019

Excellent overall, very efficient and professional. The owner Chuck addressed an issue immediately after the roof was installed. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replacement of flat asphalt roof

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We're are always here when life happens, have a great thanksgiving day!

06/07/2019

Had a leak in the bathroom ceiling after a year with the new roof. Guys came back MANY times to fix it but it kept leaking. Turns out it was a vent that needed to be replaced. Not covered by warranty. I had to pay for it. They should have been smart enough to figure it out earlier. I wasted money painting the ceiling 3 times before they figured it out.

Description of Work
Needed a new roof

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

We truly understand your frustration Mr. [Member Name Removed] but your situation was very unique, and typically the vents themselves do not fail. However, in your case it did. I am glad we were able to finally resolve the issue and look forward to being service to you in the future.

Specialists in residential and commercial roof replacements and repairs, slate and tile roofing restoration, chimney rebuilding and repairs, skylight installations, vinyl siding repair and replacement, skylight/windows replacement and gutter installation.

Gutter cleaning, chimney cleaning