Irrigation Systems Inc

Founded 1976 • With Angi since January 2010

933 Fairmount St

Camden, NJ 08104

We are a family based business with over 35 years experience in the irrigation business. We have 6 service trucks on the road each day servicing both our residential and commercial customers. Our 4 installation crews are busy installing all new systems as well as additions to existing systems.

06/24/2019

Ralph D.

We got lots of estimates to install an irrigation system and landscape lighting. When I met with Joe he was not interested in selling me equipment but spent the time going over what we actually needed....especially for landscape lighting. His approach was great, he came up with a solution for our watering needs and a simple version for the landscape lighting since we weren't sure how much light we wanted.....Once we see it, if we want more highlighting it could easily be added.....which we did on 2 other occasions. His workers too great care of my property and when they had a question about location of sprinkler head they came and discussed it with me before moving forward. One of the best contractor experiences we have had. Almost forgot...we have a collection area where all the underground pipes disperse water from our gutters. That was always full of water when Joe mentioned that the pip wasn't done correctly....since he had the equipment and the machinery already on the property he took care of that for me. Even with this wet spring we have not seen any signs of water from the collection area overflowing. I've already referred them to many neighbors since everyone loves the landscape lighting.

Description of Work
Irrigation System and Landscape Lighting

Category irrigation systems, drain pipe, outdoor lighting

06/13/2018

Howard C.

Terrible. They neglected to tell me that I'd have no water pressure in the house when the irrigation system was running. They also forgot to tell me that I'd need a booster pump. Both of these should been disclosed before they started work. Poor workmanship tying into our water line. I have to bring in another company to fix what they did. I had 2 other irrigation companies and the local water company look at their work. All agreed it was sub-standard.

Description of Work
installation of irrigation systerm

12/15/2015

Jason M.

Description of Work
Sprinkler winterization

12/14/2015

Beth R.

10/14/2015

dan W.

Description of Work
Called them to fix a zone in lawn sprinkler that would not shut off. They had to find the valves buried in the lawn, replace the broken solenoid, replace the container holding the valves because it was improper for the location and then, in testing another zone found an intermittent valve, which they also replaced. They were efficient, professional and precise in the work done. They are now my sprinkler system service provider of choice.

08/24/2015

diane G.

The actual installation went fine, but their communications could have been better. the crew left without telling me that they were done or answering quesitons. I had to call them back to explain what parts of the lawn were not covered, so that I could hand-water the remaining yard. I have found the vendor quite good in general, but customers should make sure that they get answers to their questions.

Description of Work
extension of watering system that they installed last year

Category irrigation systems

Thank you very much for your recent review. We strive on our prompt customer service and we were sorry we did not respond adequately to your questions. In the future we hope to respond to your service inquires more efficiently.

06/04/2015

C A.

Description of Work
Repaired back flow and rsinsensor plus 2 heads

Category irrigation systems

We are happy to have you on board as a new customer and are glad you were satisfied with the work. We aim for excellent customer service so if you have any future issues please call the office.

10/04/2014

krista S.

I am pleased with the system and services perform. I will likely use them again to install landscape lighting.

Description of Work
Installed irrigation system

Category irrigation systems, outdoor lighting

05/16/2014

Susan D.

I couldn't be more pleased with this company. We use them every year to start up our sprinkler system and to close it down for winter... This visit required fixing a lot of the heads and an under ground leaking pipe... Today's weather was pouring rain...but they still arrived on time and got the job done. And were still very professional about it. They also drive from Camden, NJ to me in Doylestown, Pa. Always on time.... They are fairly priced. Another company in our area charges double the price. Will always use them in the future and highly recommend them to others....

Description of Work
Repaired most of the sprinker heads and had to repair a broken pipe under ground

04/20/2014

stephen W.

Outstanding in terms of price, quality, communication, punctuality and reliability. One of the very best service experiences I have had in years

Description of Work
Install front yard lawn irrigation system (spring 2013) and have since also made a couple of service calls

Category irrigation systems

Thank you for the complimentary review, we pride ourselves on customer service and satisfying the customer's needs.

05/06/2013

Susan D.

Our experience with Irrigation Systems is always an excellent one. They come in the seasons to open and close up our sprinkler system Hector came out this morning as scheduled, and immediately discovered a small leak in one of the sprinkler heads. Spent a good time and replaced it. Very professional. Nice to see people know what they are doing. Will continue to use them in the future

Description of Work
Had man come out and open our sprinkler system for summer season. also corrected a leak in the system....

Category irrigation systems

We pride ourselves on customer service and satisfying the customer's needs and are very pleased that we have another satisfied customer.

12/28/2012

Vanessa G.

Very well

Description of Work
winterize sprinkler system

10/22/2012

Lynn A.

The owner, Joe, came out and gave us a price, which we excepted after several over companies gave us a quote. The work was done in a timely fashion and the crew were very good at what they do, installing the product and explaining how to use the timer. We had an issue with one of the heads after several weeks of installation, and a representative came out promptly and fixed the problem. Would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Installed sprinkler system for entire lawn.

04/02/2012

LAURENCE M S.

I also have a service contract, but I don't use that. It is extremely good company. They are excellent in responsiveness, extraordinarily good trained service people. I use them when I have a repair. I have been very pleased and have been using them for quite a number of years. I would rate them highly. I continue to use them and will do so.

Description of Work
I use Irrigation Systems Inc for lawn irrigation. They did repair work upon request.

South Jersey Drain and Sewer Services

With over 25 years of professional plumbing experience, we understand that plumbing emergencies don't only happen during normal business hours, that's why South Jersey Drain & Sewer is open to serve you especially during emergencies 24/7! We are highly skilled in drains and pipes, installation and sewer repair. If you have a drain problem we are the ones to clear it. We use top of the line technology that allows us to diagnose and perform the job in a timely manner at fair pricing! We offer a 10% discount to our first time customers and we also give a veterans and senior discount! Contact us today, we look forward to serving you!

Award 2022
    Offers by South Jersey Drain and Sewer Services on Angi
    The Sprinkler Company LLC

The Sprinkler Company, LLC located in Bellmawr, New Jersey delivers the best sprinkler systems in the industry. We provide only the highest quality products, professional installation, and exceptional customer service. We specialize in underground sprinkler systems for lawns and gardens, landscape lighting, drainage systems and turf fertilization. Our goal is to provide you the information, services, and products that will help improve your energy efficiency and reduce your environmental impact when it comes to your landscape. Our emphasis on quality service and repair has taught us the long-term advantages of selecting the best equipment and using the highest standards possible. Our competitive pricing and dependable service have made The Sprinkler Company, LLC. a recognized leader in irrigation sales and service throughout the southern New Jersey region.

Parkyn Landscape and Hardscape LLC

No job is too big or too small we do it all! Professional landscape and hardscape company who specializes in outdoor services that includes mowing, weeding, yard clean ups, mulching, pavers/concrete, painting, retaining walls, sod, turf, fencing, fertilizers, and professional planting. We also are very qualified in tree removal/stump grinding, brick and stone work, deck installation and repairs, interior work, and junk removal. We will beat any competitors pricing and prove to you our work is on the highest standard. We service all of Eastern PA and all of NJ!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Sales, installation and maintenance of Lawn irrigation systems, low voltage landscape lighting systems and Drainage systems.