Metro Pools, LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2012

1295 Rt 23

Butler, NJ 07405

PLEASE NOTE WE ONLY BUILD AND SERVICE INGROUND POOLS Metro Elite Enterprises LLC / Metro Pools is a builder of over 20 years, of custom vinyl and fiberglass IN GROUND POOLS. Some of our services include: pool renovations, in ground liner replacement, equipment repairs or replacements (filters, pumps, etc), installation or repairs to pool heaters, and installation of solar and safety covers. We also offer light excavation services. Come visit our store, located conveniently off Route 23 South in Butler,on the corner of Boonton Avenue. We carry a full line of pool chemicals and provide free water testing. Call for a free estimate today! You can also visit our website Metropools,net - We look forward to hearing from you. ...

12/03/2020

Steve A.

Phil came at a recommendation from several people that I know that got pools by him. We couldn’t be happier that we decided to use him to do a total backyard makeover. The whole process went relatively quick considering the COVID times we live in. Phil was super professional and had no problem answering questions no matter how many times I seem to annoy him lol. As we all know the most important part is that my wife is extremely happy. In all I would definitely use him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
A dream backyard

Category hardscaping,swimming pools

09/10/2019

paul S.

They were very informative and polite. They showed up when they said they would. They are professional and fair. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Had a liner repaired, new safety cover purchased, pool closed

Category pool cleaners

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your business, and can't thank you enough. It was great meeting you and working with you.

05/03/2019

Tim S.

Excellent job. The work was well done by the guys, and the attentiveness from the scheduling and office services were excellent: Sherry did a singularly excellent job.

Description of Work
Liner replacement.

Thank you!

10/07/2018

Sora V.

I had a very difficult job. Large property but narrow space between houses. I had a very small window to build my pool while my neighbors house was under construction. Phil accommodated me and got the job done. I will always be grateful since other Pool companies in my area wouldn’t touch my job.

Description of Work
In ground Pool installed

Category pool cleaners

Thank you for a wonderful review. We appreciate your business. Always looking to make clients happy bringing their visions to life.

09/13/2018

Laura L.

Metro pools staff were responsive , professional and great with communication. I’m a property manager with a number of properties that have pools. I plan to use metro pools every time they need service.

Description of Work
Pool inspection, pool opening, pool cleaning, advice

Category pool cleaners

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

09/10/2018

Christopher L.

Knowledgeable, professional, responsive –three words that describe our experience with Metro Pools. Phil and his entire team not only installed a beautiful 18x36 in ground pool, but provided us with excellent customer service along the way. Looking for a company that takes pride in their work while treating customers like family? Choose Metro Pools.

Description of Work
Pool installation

Category pool cleaners

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are so happy we could make your vision come alive. Your pool and entire yard are gorgeous. We can't thank you enough for your business.

09/05/2018

Lisa Q.

I would like to thank Metro pool for there amazing job done in our yard. We had a leak in our pool that was costing us so much money to fill the pool everyday and never be able to leave it running for more then a day without it leaking below the filters... we had so many companies come and give us ideas that cost so much money to fix and we just kept putting it off . Till we came across Metro pools...Who was fair in price and made a valid honest point in how to fix the leak... they fixed it with one try didn’t cost as much as we thought and did an amazing job...phil and his men were so helpful and amazing... they were there everyday on time as promised and explained everything that had and may have needed to get fixed...before hand so there were no suprises ...Phil did everything in his power to work in our budget knowing we didn’t want to go over our budget... and that he did...my yard is so amazing and beautiful.....I am so happy with his work and would recommend him to everyone and have.... thank you so much metro pool for doing our yard on time and perfect... your an amazing company no wonder you have been in business for 18 years... thank you so much:)

Description of Work
Fixed a horrible leak that was draining our pool daily... switched to saltwater .. moved our pool equipment ... filters and anything that needed to be done.... amazing one man show:)

Category pool cleaners,hardscaping,swimming pools

Thank you for your review, we strive to do our best work at every job we take on. We hope you enjoy your pool for many more years. We appreciate your business.

09/05/2018

Gil V.

Phil has been at this a long time and knows what he is doing. The quote and pool shape selection process was easy. He gave great advice. His office is also very accommodating. I still text Phil to this day with questions and he responds immediately. It took my 7 months to get the permit from my town but Phil was in and out in pretty much 2 weeks!! Better and faster than expected. Safe bet for this type of service in NJ.

Description of Work
New Cardinal Steel Pool Install

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. You were a pleasure to work with as well. Our jobs are much easier when we work with great people like you. GREAT PIC!

09/04/2018

Joan M.

My yard was in bad shape for many years. I knew. I was decreasing the value. Pools may not add alot of value at times. But it will definitely hurt when try yo sell. I was going to get rid of it. But the prices to remove it was thousands more to refurbish. After 7 estimates, and several recommendations I just trusted Metro pools. The owner Phil helped me make alot of decisions I would not have been able to make. Exp. He said it depends on the conditon of the pool wall when you pull up the liner. He said he was suprised at how well it held up over the years and nothing needed to be done. A few years before, a branch from a storm ripped the liner and they told me the same thing so I knew he was honest. He is a big Pro and Con person. After the project started I wanted steps to help my mother who had a few strokes for therapy. I was told straight up what they would cost. I also called other pool companies and he was rightvon target. Very compassionate about my mother as well. Con was that it would mean a new liner. He picked the most beautiful liner. It is very dark in my yard so I and getting light next, so I asked about the pool light he said I did not need 2 one would do. The told me to can the water fountains and go for the light. Again right on target with the price. He said the light decision must made before the liner fills because the electrician would need to run the track. Thank God I listened. Of all the things that make me happy, the pool light is my favorite. They were efficient, clean and when I was not sure of something he stopped by after his other jobs. I wanted a salt system because everyone raved about it and he Explained exactly what it does. I thought it was like jumping in the ocean. No red eyes no chlorine on the skin. Phil told me that the PH needs to be monitored at times. Everyone who got in it this summer said it just feels so different. It just glides over the skin. He suggested double skimmers. Which is the new thing now. I have had an 80% reduction of bugs in the pool. I was very happy with the job. I feel happy in the yard and my son loves it!!!!!! Phil did not push anything. I was out of control at times. He saved me from spending unnecessary money. I recommended them to 2 friends.

Description of Work
Refurbished my swimming pool And pavers

Category pool cleaners

Thank you for your review. The pics look amazing. We hope that the summer treated you well this year. We look forward to servicing your pool in the future. Thank you again and we appreciate your business.

08/23/2018

TONYA T.

UPDATE/RESPONSE TO VENDOR (9/10/2018): To solely respond attributing this to our budget is shortsighted. You barely showed up for less than a handful of hours to work over a 2 and a 1/2 month time period. You committed to start our job and left voicemails/sent emails saying you'd be starting on a Monday morning and then not show up until 5:15 p.m on a Thursday. You couldn't even handle showing up for the original job we hired you for so there's no way that we would have ever made it an even bigger job thus almost doubling the cost. We lost faith and trust in your ability to perform the work due to your failure to complete the job in a timely fashion. Plus we spent 2 months waiting for you to show up each day when you said you'd be there. You drained our pool, a month later removed the liner and then showed up a month later attempting to double the costs in order to now guarantee your work. You ruined our entire summer and left our yard in shambles having taken sections of our fence down and making it unsafe for our small children. How you could do this to a family is beyond me. Had you completed your job in a timely fashion, we wouldn't be in this boat. Now we have been trying to move on and hire someone else to clean up the mess you left us with. However you continue to refuse to sign the paperwork terminating the contract or refund our deposit as you were advised by your own attorney to do. Again, we are very disappointed to be in this situation and your failure to complete your job in a timely fashion. That is why we have been trying to terminate services with you since mid-end of June, not due to our budget. ORIGINAL REVIEW: We had a terrible experience with Metro Pools which is still ongoing. We signed our contract mid April with a target date to have our pool done around Memorial Day. They drained the water from our pool in the beginning of May then came back to remove our liner the week before Memorial Day. They barely worked a handful of hours over a period of 2 and a half months, did not adhere to the schedule they set nor did they show up for work on our job when they told us they would be here. They would come for 15 minutes here and there then decided to tell us our job would be almost double of our original contract in order for them to now continue to guarantee the work. They left our backyard in shambles before dropping this bomb to increase the costs when we decided that we could no longer trust them as a company. Our yard has been uninhabitable and we've been unable to use it all summer. We have been trying to terminate services with them, end our contract and receive half of our deposit back from Metro Pools since the end of June. We've even had to go to the extent of hiring an attorney, which Phil (the owner) has decided not to respond to. I would never reccomend Metro Pools to anyone unless you want to have a nightmare of an experience. Ours isn't over yet due to the owners failure to respond and our backyard remains unusable with 2 small children as it is unsafe with sections of the pool fence being down, an empty mess and hole which was supposed to be a completed pool in our backyard and a large trench dug with electrical wires hanging out of it. This is the worst experience I have ever had in dealing with a contractor and they are totally unprofessional.

Description of Work
Pool renovation

Category pool cleaners

[Member Name Removed] we are so sorry you feel this way. We want nothing more than to go above and beyond for our customers. It is unfortunate that you suspended our work, after we immediately told you your 30 year old pool, did not having a concrete footing and advised on a solution to keep your pool from collapsing. But it wasn't in your budget to fix it. To say that you could not trust us, couldn't be farther from the truth. I have been in business 18 years, and pride myself on my honesty and work ethic. Like I mentioned previously to you, I would love to do the work and make your pool look new again but you decided to stop renovations due to your budget.

El toro landscaping & tree services

We are a small owner operated Landscaping and tree services company.Services provided are Spring and Fall clean up.Lawn maintenance.plant shrubs or flowers.Tree trimming or pruning leveling. We also offer tree removal.

Sea Pine Restoration LLC

Owner operated contracting business specializing in pavers, baths, kitchens, basements, rental/turnover, painting and vinyl plank flooring. Remodeling single family, multi family and commercial projects since 1995. Serving Morris, Passaic and Bergen counties. We work with your design ideas and provide cost/benefit consulting with regard to materials, time and resale value of your project. We are licensed and fully insured.

Everything Backyards

Everything Backyards is you local exterior home improvement contractor with extensive experience in Sunrooms, Decks , Patios , Stone work , Fencing and Everything for your exterior home

13VH09161100
    New Jersey
    New Jersey: General
    03/31/2023
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Builder of vinyl and fiberglass pools,inground liner replacements,renovations,filtration systems,salt water pools,openings and closings,removal of concrete pool decks and total demolition of pools,light excavation, brush removal,property Clean up

Above ground pool services.