American Quality Remodeling

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2013

1713 Rte 130 N

Burlington, NJ 08016

American Quality Remodeling offers financing and accepts all credit cards. Only our own certified installers are used on our jobs, no outside sub contractors. We have thousands of satisfied homeowners Our motto is The Right Job at The Right Price. Nothing beats American Quality....

09/21/2022

Amy S.

American Quality Remodeling installed new roofing, siding, and gutters on my house and shed after a huge hail storm damaged them. I had a lot of companies come out for quotes, but we went with Rudy and his team. He was passionate about his work and the products he uses—he was straight to the point and full of knowledge. A couple companies asked to see what our insurance was covering in order to pump up repairs to the price—one even suggested lying to insurance and going up even $10k more. Rudy was a breath of fresh air in comparison (who never asked or cared what insurance was paying out… he was honest with a fair price in comparison). We went with the Alside Prodigy siding, which no other company was working with. We *love* it. It’s just beautiful with great detail, wide looking planks, and insulation is built into the siding itself. We hope for lower utility bills and less damage from future hail. The roof is fantastic—the team added a ridge line vent and soffits. Already our upstairs feels cooler than what our old attic fan was doing. The teams were quick, kind, professional, and accommodating. Any issues I found were small and immediately addressed. They finished up yesterday and left with the assurance I can call with any future issues—the warranties on the siding and roofing also sealed the deal with this contractor. Our house is beautiful now and we truly appreciate everyone involved!

Description of Work
New siding, roofing, and gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

04/18/2022

Deirdre B.

They did an excellent job. Each crew was extremely professional and they took pride in their workmanship. The completed project looks amazing. They were competitively priced and offered a comparative choice in price ranges. I would definitely contact them again and would not hesitate to recommend them to friends.

Description of Work
Roofing, siding, and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Thank you for sharing your experience. Our goal is to exceed our customers expectations and it seems like we have provided that for you. We are honored that your trusted us with your project. Your home looks beautiful! Please know we are always here to help and are just a call away. Thank you again for trusting us with your project! Your American Quality Remodeling Family

01/12/2021

Laura P.

We needed a roof replaced because of storm damage. We called a lot of roofing companies for estimates. This company not only had the best estimate for the work that needed to be done, but also called us back and were here when they said they would be. I've never had a roof replaced in a house I am living in, so I need to warn potential customers, it's loud, through no fault of this company. They did the work quickly and left my yard cleaner than it was when they arrived. I would recommend them and hopefully I won't need another roof for a long time, but if I did I would use this company again. Thank you.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for trusting us with your home and for sharing your experience. Our goal is to always provide outstanding service from beginning to end. We are glad that we met and hopefully exceeded your expectations for the new roof. Please know we are always here to help. The new roof looks great! We are here to help if you ever need help on any other exterior remodeling project! We hope you continue to love the new roof for years to come! Sincerely, The American Quality Remodeling Family

11/29/2020

Rick S.

The office didn't follow through - I requested a phone call before supplies were delivered and never got it. On the third time they postponed, I didn't even get a courtesy call. The workers were sloppy and disrespectful, They used a decorative bench as a ladder, broke it and just left it in pieces. They left lunch wrappers stuffed in my bushes. There is putty staining my roof and nails/screws everywhere. They removed my gutters and didn't put them back correctly. In sum, multiple cancellations, minimal communication and sloppy service.

Description of Work
Remove eifs siding and install vinyl siding

Category siding

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for sharing your concerns. We will address these concerns with the proper people. We understand the frustration in postponed projects. As a company we try to stay within the promised timeframe. However, weather delays and unforeseen material delays due to Covid have shifted projects the last few months. We try our best to inform our customers as to the status of their projects with e-mails, phone calls and texts. We will have these items addressed to help future clients. We are sorry that you were left disappointed. We do hope you love the new siding and how the project was completed.

11/26/2020

Richard C.

Excellent roof replacement by professional on-time crew at a reasonable cost with a great warranty.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing our company to help with the roofing project. The Hickory color looks great! Please know we are always here to help!

04/24/2020

Ryan W.

I’ve realized over the years I can always trust American quality remodeling to deliver a great job at a great price and in a timely manner. This time was no exception, everything went great!

Description of Work
6ft sliding door installation

Category doors

04/13/2020

Heather J.

Absolutely love this company and the job they did. I have recommended to all of my neighbors.

Description of Work
Replacement of windows and front exterior from Stucco to hardy plank and stone

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows, stucco

Thank you for letting us know how the project went. The completed project looks beautiful! We are so glad that you were pleased from beginning to end. AQR always strives to have happy customers and complete a project to match your vision! Thank you for choosing us and please know we are always here to help!

08/13/2017

Stacey H.

They did a very nice job. Cleaned up well afterwards.

Description of Work
New roof

08/12/2017

Janise K.

ok. Had a few issues but were resolved.

Description of Work
siding and windows

Category siding, replacement windows

06/15/2017

Krishnan B.

Had some leakage after the work was done. I posted a review earlier expressing my displeasure at the work and the delayed response. American Modeling responded and informed they were working on getting the materials to fix it. I am happy with their response now and look forward to getting the issue fixed.

Description of Work
Fixing skylight leak. Skylight and Roofing had to be changed in the sunroom to fix the leak.

06/13/2017

Krishnan B.

The skylight leakage stopped. However immediately next day there was a leakage from another place on the roof (the whole roof was replaced). It messed up my wall. Response from American quality was very slow. They were not overly concerned. Finally someone came to look at the leakage after around 2 plus weeks. They mentioned someone would come to fix this issue. It is over 10 days now and nobody came to fix the issue yet. No inspection after work is done resulting in faulty work and leakage. No immediate response and action to fix the faulty work. Response is only after follow up and reminders.

Description of Work
Roof work and skylight replacement. This was required due to a leakage from the skylight

Hello [Member Name Removed], I am glad that the work you contracted with us is holding up so well! We strive to provide quality installations for all of our customers. Also, I am sorry to hear about your frustrations. As a company our goal is to always please the customer. We came out to investigate the issue with the leak. As we had shared with you the leak is coming through the fascia area, which based off of the contract, our team did not install. We have offered to take care of that issue for you so that it ceases to happen. Again, we are sorry that you are disappointed and will be in touch today to follow-up with you.

05/17/2017

Mark & Trieste P.

Rudy and his team completed work on our home in the past. He was always reasonably priced and provided outstanding quality work. When we needed a roof he was the first person/company we called. Install today was top notch. Crew was efficient, very kind. Cleaned property afterward. Thank you!

Description of Work
new roof

We were glad that we could help re-roof your home! It is a privilege that you trusted us a second time with your home! Please know we are always here to help.

05/02/2017

SANJEEV P.

I am very happy with the professional and helpful approach, but what I can say that re-scheduling was done twice because of truck break down made me little nervous. Though this is compensated as they came on on Sunday and finished their job keeping nice smile and explained us the whole thing what they are going to do.

Description of Work
It was roof for the Garage and Family room and was very nicely done.

04/26/2017

Vic C.

Fantastic, the guys worked fast and quietly. They cleaned up after themselves. Took the old material away. Very easy to work with.

Description of Work
We had 2 box windows installed.

Category replacement windows

04/14/2017

Warren M.

EXCELLENT, WORKERS CORDIAL SALES PERSON CORDIAL VERY SATISFIED GREAT JOB

Description of Work
SIDING OF HOME

03/05/2017

Lawrence B.

The guys who performed to work were very professional.

Description of Work
Vinyl siding & upper floor windows.

Category siding, replacement windows

It was a pleasure helping you with your home! We hope that you continue to love the work we did for you!

02/23/2017

Cathy M.

It was awesome my house went from ugliest on block to most beautiful the siding is Tp notch love the color the guys were very neat cleaned up and did a great job will always recommend them. I called and got prices from 5 businesses they were the best quality for the price. They were great from start to finish love my new Windows we had rotten wood they replaced and no extra charges great company glad I did my homework same owner for 20 years says something about them

Description of Work
Ether did the siding and replaced Windows and gutters

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

Your home looks great! We loved helping you with all of your different projects! we are always her to help!

02/17/2017

Kelsey O.

AMAZING! Rob (Sales) was very patient, helpful, and great at explaining/answering all of our questions. Crew was THE BEST! Obviously skilled and experienced, detail oriented, polite, and thorough. The work they did was phenomenal.

Description of Work
New roof on house and garage. New windows throughout the home.

Category roofing, replacement windows

[Member Name Removed], We are glad that the process was great from start to finish. We loved helping you with the new roof and windows. We think your home looks great! Please let us know if you need anything, we are always here to help.

12/29/2016

Judith F.

AQR have previously done excellent work for us, so we hired them for a new roof. We were amazed at how quickly the job was done and how professionally. Afterward, the place was immaculate. Several storms later and no leaks. We will definitely call them again when we need work done.

Description of Work
Roof repair and replacement

We loved helping you with your roof too. We love working with previous customers and helping them with new projects! We hope you continue to love the new roof. Let us know if we can help in any other way. We are always here to help!

12/04/2016

Kim M.

It went very well from the estimate to the installation.

Description of Work
We had 3 windows ( 7panes) replaced.

Category replacement windows

We loved installing your new windows. They looked great! Please know we are always here to help you whenever you are in need!

11/29/2016

Judith F.

Job was completed with attention to details. Work site was left in better condition than when they started. We are thrilled to have these long overdue repairs done. The windows and doors work great and the repairs are seamlessly installed. Great job!

Description of Work
Window replacement, roof repair, door installation.

Category roofing, replacement windows, doors

We are so glad that you love the new windows and doors. It was a pleasure to help you make your home look more beautiful! Please let us know if you ever need anything, we are always here to help!

11/23/2016

Terri C.

It was the best experience I have ever had with a contractor. On time, professional, cleaned up after they finished and removed the trash. Excellent!

Description of Work
Stone face removed from the front of the house, insulated, and siding was put up.

Category siding

We are so glad that you love the new stone! It was a pleasure to help you. Please know we are always here to help if you ever need anything.

09/09/2016

allen M.

we love it . It was a very labor intensive job and it came out great. They gave suggestions along the way that were very helpful in the result being great. Thank you all very much. We now love being outside and admiring our house.

Description of Work
removed old roof and siding old skylights old storm door. Installed a metal roof stucco and stone siding, storm door, and skylights

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, skylights, stucco, doors

07/06/2016

Gary B.

This is one of those (unfortunately, all too rare) positive experiences I've had with a contractor. American Quality Remodeling (AQR) quoted me a reasonable price for a replacement roof. Other companies either didn't get back to me with a price (I don't understand that!) or many were priced way too high. Due to weather, my roofing project was delayed about a week, but on the rescheduled day the work crew showed up early in the morning and finished the new roof in one day. I have a cathedral ceiling, and the old roof leaked so bad that one whole side of my gable style roof had to have both the plywood replaced, AND the interior ceiling panels. AQR roofing crew was unfazed by this, and the supervisor even helped me with picking up supplies from Home Depot for the replacement ceiling. There were no surprise charges. In fact, the only surprise was that I was charged only $150 for the extra labor of ripping out and replacing the interior ceiling panels. They showed me the plywood that was water damaged, warped, delaminated and even rotted to shreds , and a total of 24 sheets of plywood had to be replaced. (Some sheets were marginal, and they asked if I wanted to re-use them, but I wanted a new roof with no more problems.) They charged me the reasonable price cited in the contract for all the extra plywood, and threw in 4 free sheets. The finished roof looks great, and so far, is leak free. AQR were very pleasant to deal with. If I had to call them back for something, I believe they would actually come back to assure my satisfaction. But I haven't had any further roof problems since they replaced it. It has been 3 weeks now. I would recommend American Quality, and have recommended them, to my own family.

Description of Work
Replaced roof and substrate; see below

06/22/2016

ROY C.

Completed all the work in one day- Excellent job

Description of Work
Stripped old shingles- replace 8 sections of plywood and reshingled

We are glad that you loved the new roof. We pride ourselves on being professional, fast and affordable. American Quality hopes that you are still loving the new roof. Please know we are always here to help!

Jamison Home Svc LLC

Jamison has always been a local family run business built on trust, dedication and committment - values that resonate throughout the entire company. Jamison Home Services is a "one stop shop" for all your masonry, waterproofing and chimney needs. With full-service divisions in masonry restoration, basement waterproofing, and chimney cleaning and repair, we can provide everything you need to ensure the safety, protection and aesthetics that your home needs and deserves. We have additional locations to better serve you: For clients in Chester and Delaware Counties and throughout the Main Line: 510 East Barnard Street, West Chester, PA 19382 For clients throughout Central Montgomery and Bucks County: 431 Deep Run Road, Perkasie, PA 18944 Parent Company of Jamison Residential Masonry, Jamison Chimney Services and Jamison Basement Waterproofing. Award winning - multiple years of superb reviews on Angie's List! Additional email - sweihing@jamisonhomeservices.com. Additional websites - jamisonwaterproofing.com, jamisonmasons.com and jamisonchimney.com. Additional DBAs - Jamison Basement Waterproofing, Jamison Chimney Services and Jamison Residential Masonry.

P&G Roofing

We supply and install quality roofing! We actually Care about our customers. You are valued and you can feel it with each and every reaction. + Experience: Our team has over 40 years experience in home renovation and remodeling. Currently we are not handling any repairs at this time. We have expert roofers. + Professionalism: P&G Renovations uses state of the art equipment. We are insured and licensed contractors in NJ & PA. + Convenience: We work around your schedule. We are efficient and flexible to meet the demands of the project. Weather is always a concern so we keep a close eye on the forecast and make it a priority to make each day count. We are punctual for our appointments and estimates. + Your piece of mind: We want you to be comfortable. We offer payment plan options as well as special offers for veterans and seniors. We welcome your suggestions and will work to make your project a success. We are backed by Good Housekeeping Seal. BBB accreditation. We are NOT handling service calls or repairs at this time.

United Roofing & Restoration Inc

Your roofing is one of the most important parts of the structure of your home or commercial property. At Hamilton Township NJ Roofing Company, we offer extensive roofing services. Whether you need a roof for a new construction, in-depth roof repairs, or just an inspection of your roofing, we can help you. In Hamilton Township NJ Roofing Company we provide insured and fully licensed roof installation and repair, ensuring the safety of the residents and property. Hamilton Township NJ Roofing Company serves all around the greater Hamilton Township area, and offers professional roofing services.

13VH02705200
    New Jersey
    Home Improvement Contractor
    03/31/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Residential roofing, Metal Roofing windows, Vinyl siding, James Hardie Cement Board siding, Marvin Windows, Marvin Integrity Windows, Vinyl Windows, Okna Windows, Entry doors, gutters & skylights, Exterior Remodeling.

Painting, Carpentry, Kitchens, Baths, Flooring, Interior, Cement work, Decking,