Cohen & Schwartz Dental

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2008

Cohen & Schwartz Dental is a full service dental practice with strong emphasis on cosmetic treatments and periodontics. Our practice provides the highest quality dental care while always addressing the emotional and physiological needs of the patient. The comfort and satisfaction of our patients is the barometer to which we measure our success. Besides the quality of care, it is the atmosphere of the offices that most distinguished our practice. While always professional, there is a warm caring and happy attitude that is obvious to all who enter our doors. There is a true sense of family, both among the staff and between our patients and us. We're often told that patients have never experienced an office like this. Dental Credit Card Cohen & Schwartz Dental offers you the opportunity to pay your dental bills with CareCredit, a healthcare financing plan that assists our patients in paying for their treatment over time, without any up-front payment required. It's ideal for co-payments, deductibles, and treatment not covered by insurance. With CareCredit, you can take care of the bill without another thought and focus on what's most important - scheduling your appointment right away!! New patients are always welcome. Our staff will be pleased to assist you in any way possible and all efforts will be made to accommodate your schedule. Everyone at our office is at your service. To see if a provider is board certified please visit abms.org...

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

07/13/2015

As always, the most professional office.   My dental hygienist Clarisse was thorough and answered all my questions.  Their customer service is the absolute best around.  Great office!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular cleaning appointment

11/19/2014

They've done a decent job in a few major procedures, even though it required some follow up.  The staff are all very friendly and the office seems to be run well.  They also do a good job keeping you comfortable throughout the experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I’ve been with them for about 10 years.  I last saw them for a routine cleaning.

09/18/2014

Large crown. Everything went smoothly.  When something didn't feel right I was able to get appointment right away and solved the issue.

08/29/2014

I have been using them for 12 years. I love them. Services always goes well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning- xrays.

CATEGORY cosmetic dentist

06/03/2014

I have been going to Schwartz & Cohen Dental for more than 20 years, with 100% satisfaction. Over the course of this time, dr Schwartz has done just about everything to my teeth, with a steady professionalism and personal touch that is unequaled in his field. He invests heavily in his staff and their training, and is constantly educating and updating his practice to stay current with best practice...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-annual check-up

CATEGORY dentists

Dentistry - Cosmetic. Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics. Dentistry - General. Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics. Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Dentistry - Orthodontics. Dentistry - Pediatrics. Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics. Dentistry - TMJ.

Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available