We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

JIREH LANDSCAPING & TREE SERVICE

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2013

247 Hale St

Brunswick, NJ 08901

Jireh Landscaping & Tree Service is a full service Landscaping company specializing in tree planting and tree//stump removal. We also create beautiful outdoor space for your property which includes landscaping, and hardscaping and outdoor kitchens. Our company in New Jersey has been operating since 1995. Jireh Landscaping provides every service you need to create and maintain great looking trees and landscapes. A well designed and maintained landscape can really bring out the beauty and add value to your home or business. We provide free consultations to determine your needs and propose alternative solutions. Call or email us for a FREE Estimate! Additional email: marcos@JIREHLANDSCAPESERVICE.COM....

05/13/2022

Bill M.

Gave "Philip" a deposit, was told the tree would be gone in two weeks. It's been two weeks. Tree still there. Called both numbers on the invoice, no one had a clue as to when the job would be done. These people have no clue. Please, for your own sake, go somewhere else.

Description of Work
Tree removal

04/05/2022

Stacey S.

They followed up well with the estimate process.

Description of Work
Tree removal.

03/19/2022

Bernard B.

The crew showed up on time, was professional and did a magnificent job.

Description of Work
3small 15 ft. Trees cut down. And vines removed from fence

Category decks

03/04/2022

George S.

The guy who came for an estimate, insisted to take a deposit. I did give him and then when I wanted to cancel the job he refused to give the deposit back even I asked him to do some other work worth the deposit as he also do landscaping,but he refused. He is scamming people for a deposit. It should be a free estimate but he asked about the deposit to guarantee the job and will keep the money in case he didn’t complete the job

Description of Work
Tree removal

12/01/2021

Viquoc M.

It went well. He did a really good job. He work very efficiently. Completed the job in timely passing like doing the same day.

Description of Work
He cut down the big tree on the backyard.

07/29/2021

BEA R.

Excellent on all levels. The price was very reasonable. The men did a fine job and were very accommodating. Clean-up was great. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
5 tree removals

Category decks, tree service

03/16/2021

L V.

Tree trimming / reduced height of 3 trees by approximately 25 feet

Description of Work
Marcos was amazing from beginning to end, quickly responding to all questions. The crew he sent led by Victor were very respectful and courteous. They worked efficiently, professionally and were focused on the safety of the crew and our property. Victor and the crew graciously granted all requests we made during the tree trimming service with no problems. They removed all fallen tree debris from the premises. They ensured the front and back of the property was left clean using a blower to remove remaining sawdust from the lawn and pavers. Extremely happy with the entire process. (Date of service 3/3/21 Colonia, NJ)

01/20/2021

Chris C.

Marcos was wonderful. He came immediately to provide an estimate for the job, and was thorough in explaining the tree removal process. On the day of the job, Marcos’ son, Jonathan was the point person and was professional and respectful. Jonathan made sure the guys did a good job and oversaw the entire operation. It took approximately 6 hours to remove 7 trees. I will definitely hire Marcos and Jonathan again in 2022 to remove more trees. The father and son duo were a pleasure to work with and they really take pride in their business. Fabulous work, guys!

Description of Work
Removed 7 trees

11/06/2020

robert G.

Marcos’ team lead by Elio did an excellent job. They were not only craftsmen in putting in the paver patio but lent valuable insights in making critical changes to the pattern, improving the look of the patio as it was being installed. Marcos was excellent in quickly responding to all questions and requests. The team was efficient, experienced and cleaned-up leaving a perfect patio. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
paver patio installation

Category hardscaping

10/24/2020

Mitul P.

They were punctual, removed and trimmed all requested trees and cleaned the back and front yard.

Description of Work
Tree Removal and Trimming

09/26/2020

James P.

They never showed up for an estimate

Description of Work
Paving stone

Category decks

08/28/2020

Diana L.

I am not the easiest customer. I am indecisive and on a budget but the owner who came to my house twice helped me answer all my questions and was kind. This tree company is honest and hardworking. I recommend them 10/10

Description of Work
Tree service

Category landscaping

08/27/2020

Nicholas C.

My wife and I are very pleased to offer full and enthusiastic recommendation of Jireh Landscaping Services, LLC. Markedly different from other vendors that we approached, the owner Marcos Tecum called within the hour. He met with us very soon after that, gave an immediate estimate with the assurance that the project could begin the following week and kept his word. The there workmen that completed the project really need to be named, "skilled craftsmen." Not only that, they were courteous, friendly and very respectful of our vision. When the project was completed, it was jaw-dropping beautiful! Give them a call. You'll be glad you did!

Description of Work
Paving patio

Category landscaping, hardscaping, patios

08/25/2020

Bruce D.

Came looked at the job said he would get us an estimate never heard back from him.

Description of Work
Did no work

Category landscaping, patios

07/01/2020

suzy T.

Amazing job!!! if you are looking for tree serveries, look no further, JIREH is the one to hire. Marcos and his crew of 5, did an amazing job, very satisfied with all the work they have done. Very professional, helped me removed total of 18 dead Ash trees and stumps as well as trimmed multiple trees and the job site was clean up beautifully. Marcos helped me getting the tree removal permit with the townhall, I was very impressed with the quality of work and service. Fast, reliable and most importantly, JIREH is an experienced tree service company with very good competitive price. My yard looks so open and airy now!!! Thank you very much!!!

Description of Work
Tree Service

06/19/2020

Syed H.

Overall the quality of work was excellent.

Description of Work
Pavers and Hardscaping

Category landscaping, hardscaping

05/12/2020

John H.

Jireh Landscaping arrived on-time and worked three full days with about five professionals. The finished job is very well done and my wife and myself are quite satisfied. The pavers cover approximately 520 sq. ft.

Description of Work
Pavers and Hardscaping

Category hardscaping

06/09/2019

Jonathan O.

Very professional, came in with a great team did a lot of work in a short amount of time.they new exactly what they were doing highly recommended!

Description of Work
Removed trees and stumps and all debris

03/20/2016

Robert N.

Showed up within scheduled appointment time for estimate. Provided a no-nonsense estimate for the work. Friendly, professional, responsive. Workers were professional and attentive to cleanliness of my property. I can't say enough about how pleased my wife and I are with the work. The craftsmanship is excellent. We will definitely call Jireh the next time we need landscaping or hardscaping done.

Description of Work
Replaced front entranceway concrete stair and landing & replaced concrete walkway with pavers. Also expanded width of walkway and added a curve to the walkway/path.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

10/07/2015

Deborah B.

We hired Jireh Landscaping in early summer primarily to work on our patio and the walkways along each side of the house. The concrete that was there for over a decade was in a horribly embarrassing state from being watered down too much while originally being poured (concrete delivery drivers were in a hurry to start their holiday weekend that day), resulting in the surface flaking and chipping layer by layer over the years. The top 1/2" or so was so deteriorated that it was like walking on crushed ice all year long. Rather than incur double the cost by ripping everything out, Jireh cleaned and prepared the entire area and then resurfaced with beautiful pavers over the top, along with a brand new stair system. The patio and walkways now look GORGEOUS and are a joy to use. They also installed several tons of decorative stone and mulch into all our planting beds at the end of the paver work. I have to say that, aside from their excellent results, everyone associated with the project was friendly, professional, and extraordinarily hard working. The project was completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves daily. I would call them again without hesitation and already have some future projects in mind that I'm considering. Ours was an unusually satisfying experience with a contractor and we highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I nstalled paver p atio and 2 w alkway s over existing areas, and built brand new s teps off back of house to patio.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, hardscaping

08/03/2015

Vinay C.

Never could speak with them

Description of Work
Left message no reply

06/29/2015

Vincent M.

I have used Jireh for a few years and have been happy with their work. Lately, however, they have not been attentive to the condition of my lawn, and it looks the worse for it. They seem to only be interested in getting the job done as quickly as possible. During 2014, the lawn went from looking very nice to having large areas burned out by over fertilizing and cutting too short. This year, I asked them to re-seed bare areas of my lawn, which they did, but ineffectively. The same areas had to be re-seeded, and have still not filled in well. I don't think there is enough communication between the owner and the workers, or the owner and the customer. The result is having to pay twice for them to fix the problem that they caused. I cancelled their service and went with someone else.

Description of Work
Grass cutting and fertilizing/seeding as needed.

Category lawn service, hardscaping

05/12/2015

vince M.

Jireh was very professional, courteous, and experienced in doing the jobs we needed. They arrived on a timely manner, worked 12 hours days for 6 days until the job was done. Very good, quality work, they always listen to what we needed and any adjustments we made along the way. Their proposal was very fair based on the amount of work we needed to have done.

Description of Work
Jireh demoed/removed front and back stairs, removed all sidewalks and patio. Built new front/back stairs, built paver sidewalks and patio. Also dug trench for pvc drainage under the pavers. Supported back stair overhang while working on back stairs.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

12/09/2014

Ramesh B.

Very well. Jireh brothers were punctual and even though it was a small job, (which they didn't know before arriving on site), they agreed to complete it immediately for a reasonable price

Description of Work
Weed cleaning in our backyard

08/06/2014

Matthew T.

Jireh Landscaping crew was excellent. They performed all work professionally, did a thorough job and cleaned up after they were finished. They left the work area looking clean and neat. They were prompt, efficient and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend them, and will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Cleared overgrown brush and removed overgrown shrubs. Planted some new, smaller shrubs.

Pave Master Construction

Pave Master Construction LLC consists of 30 years of experience for all of your hardscape needs.

Max Construction 1 LLC

At Max Constrution, we pride ourselves with quality work and will not leave until the job is done and your are happy. We do work with cinder blocks, retaining walls, masonry, pavers, concrete steps and stone exteriors. We also do landscaping such as lawn irrigation and landscape lighting and more. We will also be happy to provide power washing services. Please call us today for a free estimate.

Tomasso Contracting Inc

Tomasso Contracting has been in business since 1998. We specialize in all types of masonry construction, including but not limited to custom fireplaces, hardscape yard projects including grills, pool decks, fireplaces, walls and piers. We also do full scale foundation and custom flat work using concrete, stone and pavers; as well as interior work of fireplaces and decorative stone and brick work. In addition to new build design, we can also perform all types of masonry repair, including cleaning and sealing. DBA- Michael Tomasso Contracting, Inc.

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    13VH07875800
    NJ
    New Jersey: General
    03/31/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Hardscaping/Pavers ,Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Landscaping, Mulching, Sod Seeding, Top Soil, Fertilization, Pruning, Decorative Stone, Fall & Spring Cleanup, Weed Control, Lawn Aeration,fertilization.