Heartland Home Inspections LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since February 2018

P.O. Box 294

Broadway, NJ 08808

Our home inspection company is fully licensed and insured in NJ and PA with 20 years of experience in the residential home improvement and construction industry, and 10 years of experience in the real estate property management industry (Residential and Commercial). We bring a team of professional inspectors for all areas of home inspection. We are a full service home inspection company. We not only conduct in-depth detailed home inspections but we also teach you how to operate your home....

03/26/2021

Mike K.

I used Heartland Home Inspections on my first home ever bought. Not only did the owner do a thorough and precise job, but he explained the entire home inspection process with my fiancé and I. He talked us through everything he inspected and broke down any issues he saw step by step with us. We were extremely happy with this entire experience, and they made the very stressful process of buying a home that much easier for us. His attention to detail and professionalism made me feel that much more comfortable with the entire inspection. HIGHLY recommend.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

03/15/2021

Danielle L.

I used Heartland home inspections during my process of buying a new home and couldn't be happier I did!! Ed showed the utmost form of professionalism and was extremely thorough! He made the entire process seamless, walked me through step by step explaining everything as he went! I truly felt blessed to have found Heartland Home Inspection to make me feel comfortable with my purchase! Thanks Ed!!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

11/29/2020

Kristen L.

We had our home inspection done with Ed, and as first time home buyers we were nervous and weren’t sure what to expect. My husband was working that day and not able to be at the inspection, which made me nervous, but Ed was beyond amazing, and his report was so detailed my husband didn’t even have any questions! Ed was recommended by my realtor and when I called him he was so personable, and I knew right away he was the inspector we wanted. On the day of inspection he was amazing!!! I honestly could not say anymore great things about him. He explained everything, I was able to walk around the home with him. He is so knowledgeable that I started to pick his brain over anything home related. Extremely thorough, awesome personality, and really knows what he is doing. We even got the detailed inspection report the very next day!!!! Honestly I would refer him to anyone, a really great guy and knows his craft.

Description of Work
Home inspection

10/14/2020

Marcus B.

Everything was perfect. Ed was as thorough as can be. He was honest and fair about his assessment. You can find a cheaper inspector, but you get what you pay for. Once I saw him in action, I didn't give a second thought to the price. This is my third home purchase and he is hands down the best inspector I have had. I would hire him again for my next home inspection.

Description of Work
Home Inspection services

08/31/2020

Adam M.

I sold a home at the end of last year and made the mistake of listening to my listening agent and did not have a pre-listing inspection done. The buyers inspector found an issue that caused me to reduce the selling price. While going through that, I contacted Heartland and Ed and he was kind enough to give me some good advice on the issue. I am now in the process of buying a house and knew I had to have Heartland perform the inspection. Ed was extremely helpful, even though I had to change my inspection date, then have the inspection done with limited notice. Ed performed a very thorough inspection and took extra time to talk about and explain everything. He was able to get the write-up done quickly since I was on limited time. His write up and pictures were so in-depth, I was able to secure a substantial credit from the seller. I can not thank and recommend Heartland Home Inspections and Ed Novak enough.

Description of Work
Home purchase inspection

08/30/2020

Elizabeth S.

We used Heartland Home Inspections and could not be happier. Ed, our inspector, was fantastic. We had to reschedule our initial inspection due to attorney review issues. It wasn't a problem. Afterwards, we needed to have the inspection and report done in a short amount of time. Again, Ed was able to meet our needs. The inspection was extremely thorough and Ed took a lot of time to ensure it was done correctly. The turn around time on the report was very quick. Thanks to the inspection and report done by Heartland Home Inspections we were able to negotiate with the homeowners and saved $10,000. I would highly recommend Heartland Home Inspections to anyone. This is not the first time I have worked with a home inspection company, however this was the first time I can say that the outcome was above and beyond my expectations.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

02/05/2020

Howard S.

As a high volume realtor, I have vendors approach me all the time offering their services wanting to work with me. That wasn’t the case with Ed and his team. I had actually heard about them from other agents I trusted. We decided to give Ed a chance. Since we specialize in foreclosures, these homes are a challenge for Ed and his team. Its been over 2 years and probably over 50 homes later, and Ed is still our go to guy. He has actually called us to ask if he can train other home inspectors on our houses. Last year we won worst house ever for a 3600sqft house in Far Hills with severe water damage. So when it came time for me to hire a home inspector for a house I was buying, of course I called Ed. Ed is knowledgeable about construction codes and can speak to you in a language you understand about small problems in a home that other people might think are huge issues. I also had him to a walk through of my current home to make sure it is ready for the buyers home inspector. With the paperless disclosures and billing, its easy to send Ed an email, take care of everything, and he sends me the report with a simple write up of what are the major issues of a home. Our clients are always happy with the timeliness and thoroughness of Ed and his team at Heartland Home Inspections. Being a local family owned and operated company, his wife handles the radon tests, its comforting to know you are buying a home that is not going to have major issues down the line. I highly recommend Heartland Home Inspections and will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Home inspection

01/13/2020

Gerard M.

It went very well. Ed was on time, and very thorough in all his work. He also gave recommendations for items that may come up down the road. After he was finished, he gave me a verbal summary of everything and he then sent a very detailed report for the inspection.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

12/16/2019

Courtney T.

We have used Heartland Home Inspections 3x in this process of buying our first home. Ed and Lee are some of the nicest, down to earth people you'll ever meet and they left NO ROCK UNTURNED! They walked us through our entire home inspection, inside and out and explained everything in detail. We had an inspection report for our attorney within 24 hours and one of them was 88 pages long. They also showed us what to look for in the future, and you know when you walk away that they really looked out for your best interest. Not to mention, when they were booked up, Ed personally came out twice on a saturday to make it work around our closing date and gave us a discount on our home inspection the second and third time. They answer the phone themselves and make communication so easy. These are the guys you want to give your business to! Hands down.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection,radon testing,mold removal,heating oil companies

11/14/2019

cindy Z.

Ed was awesome! He did a home inspection on my house pre-sale, pre-listing, so I could see what might be an issue. He was friendly, and knowledgeable, and did a thorough inspection. He also referred quality contractors for work I might want done. He also gave me options on how to fix things, so I could save some money. He also made himself available to me after the inspection for follow up questions and answers. Great experience all around!

Description of Work
Home inspection

Aerotek Environmental

Our mission is to provide a full service qualitative approach to indoor air quality and microbial concerns by coordinating the investigation, remedial design and application elements of each project. We are committed to achieve leadership and excellence in providing high quality microbial assessment, investigation and certified mold remediation services throughout NJ, PA, & DE. We believe this can be accomplished by recognizing and meeting our essential responsibilities to our clients, employees, suppliers, and the community. Our approach allows us to provide our clients cleaner and healthier living by utilizing practical experience, technical excellence, and client responsiveness.

AMS Restoration/American Mold Solutions LLC

Our services include Mold Testing, Remediation and Water Extraction as well as Air Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing. We have more than thirty years experience in the building industry. We are capable of repairing any damage caused by mold, water, fire or the remediation itself. We have full compliment of licensed sub- contractors, Electric, Plumbing, Masons etc. Servicing all of New Jersey.

Air Care & Restoration Co Inc

Indoor Air Quality Specialists, installation and servicing of Home and Industrial Air Purification systems. Mold testing services. Mold Remediation Specialists providing a certified Certificate of Completion with every job.. Air Duct cleaning and restoration specialists. More certifications than any other company in Pa.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Thorough inspection of entire house, Radon gas testing, Mold testing, Wood destroying inspection, Oil tank sweep, Structural inspection, Electrical system inspection, Plumbing inspection, Roofing inspection, HVAC system inspection

Pool inspection, septic inspection