W. C. Construction LLC.

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2011

W.C. Construction LLC is an owner operator family company in the construction business going on 32 years; offering outstanding workmanship, with the highest quality material at affordable prices . We are GAF Certified, and Super Service Award Winners for five consecutive years. We always finish your project in a timely manner. We provide unparalleled service for your remodeling needs, within a nice, neat working environment. W.C. Construction Corp. specializes in transforming existing homes into beautiful new living spaces. Whether your home needs a new roof, windows, siding, updated kitchen, basement remodel or complete exterior renovation, we handle it all. Your property is among the biggest investments you’ll ever make. So when you choose someone to install the biggest protector of that investment—a roof—extreme care is advised. WC Construction Corp. has the experience and know-how to get the job done right the first time. It’s both our mission and passion to be the very best roofers in the Central and Northern New Jersey area. We renovate your living space to your style, specifications and budget. Our workmanship warranties are some of the highest in the industry. As always estimates are free. Since our work is based on recommendations, we complete your project on-time & on-budget! Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to impressing you!...

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+49 more images

roofing (205)gutter repair (38)siding companies (21)window replacement (15)skylight installation (10)decks & porches (4)woodworking (10)chimney repair (10)home builder (5)drywall (5)door installation (4)concrete repair (4)

Mia K.

Bill did my siding and it looks fantastic. The quality of the workmanship and the attention to detail is amazing! I’ve gotten so many compliments from my neighbors. Even strangers approached me and asked who did my siding. Thank you so much Bill!

Description of Work
roof and Siding

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 09/19/2022

Judy W.

They worked ho*** ** our difficult roof and cleaned up very well

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/14/2022

Pauline A.

Bill & his crew was professional, courteous and completed the job timely. Service was excellent and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to have siding done, My home took on a whole new appearance and I can’t be more grateful!

Description of Work
Siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 09/14/2022

Amy O.

Excellent! Bill and his team are professional, timely and do a tremendous job. Highest quality! You will be very happy with your decision to work with Bill.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Category drywall, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, chimney repair, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

08/31/2022

Bill N.

Great job and very easy to deal with. The roof was completed on time and all the debris was cleaned up and taken away.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/02/2022

07/11/2022

Cathy R.

they originally did my roof. referred them to my neigbors and used for my latest project

Description of Work
Had gutters and downspouts installed

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 06/24/2022

10/25/2021

Robert H.

W.C. Construction did a great job replacing our 23 year old roof with GAF materials. They removed the old shingles and replaced some damaged wood. Then installed new protective material over the wood. Removed and sealed up the old box vents and installed new ridge vents over the house and attached garage. Then installed Leak Barrier material to protect against wind driven rain and ice daming. Covered roof with GAF Liftetime Timberline shingles. 10 year workmanship warranty included. Dumpster was put in driveway for cleanup. The roof was done in one day including magnetic pickup of nails. The dumpster was removed the following morning. Excellent service. Recommend highly!

Description of Work
23 year old roof needed to be replaced

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

10/14/2021

Jim C.

Great job and teamwork. Bill was always easy to reach and communicated well throughout the planning and scheduling of the project. I was most impressed by his team who showed up promptly and worked together so well. They were very professional in keeping the debris to a minimum protecting my deck and landscaping. They were well-organized and cleanup after the job was very thorough. Bill arrived first and set up so delivery of the container was timely and the material needed to start the job was on hand. I would recommend them for an expert job at a great price.

Description of Work
Compete roof for 2 story colonial.

Category concrete repair, roofing

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

10/06/2021

Angela N.

Bill and his team were great. They were super efficient, knowledgeable, and the work was done promptly for a great price. Excellent and highly recommend!

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/05/2021

05/12/2021

Gina S.

Beautifully, I was very happy with how the roof came out. The crew was great and the house and property looked like they were never there. The owner was very informative, fair and a nice guy.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

05/11/2021

Steve D.

Bill and his crew were prompt and worked very diligently to get the project done. Communicating with Bill throughout the project was very easy and he was very proactive of keeping me in the loop and responding to inquires. The prices were very fair and as things came up Bill was very transparent during the process. I would definitely hire for again for other home improvement projects.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

05/07/2021

Jeremy W.

Bill was very professional and timely. I plan to call him back to do my siding.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

05/03/2021

Sean H.

WC construction recently replaced the siding on our house. Bill and his team did a great job with the install and the house looks great. I would highly recommend WC construction to anyone wanting to update their siding. Bill was extremely responsive during the process. Rest assured, Bill will go the extra mile or miles in my case for his clients as he personally drove a far distance to pick up materials that could not be delivered to ensure our job started as quickly as possible.

Description of Work
vinyl Siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

04/30/2021

steve B.

It went very well. My suggestion is to schedule it when you are away from home because it was very loud. Bill was very helpful every step of the way in answering all of my questions.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

04/23/2021

David W.

Bill and his crew were great! I would highly recommend to anyone who needs a new roof. Bill made it easy to set up a date to install, discussing details and either answer the phone or quickly responded throughout the entire process if I had a question or concern. Roof looks great.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

10/22/2020

Donald M.

Excellent. The crew was very professional they arrived on time and completed the job in the time that was quoted. When they finished they cleaned the whole work sight with no sign of them ever having been there. The roof looks great and the work was done with exact craftsmanship.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

08/24/2020

Justin S.

Excellent job. Bill responded quickly to my message on Angie's List. When he arrived, he was courteous and friendly. He responded with the quote quickly and followed up with a text and call. Bill and his team arrived on time and even with a delay due to rain and having to replace a good number of the plywood underlayment(which we knew was a possibility before he started), they were able to complete the tear off and replacement the same day. The team also did a good job cleaning up around the house picking up the scrap. We are happy with the results. Also, Bill is a certified GAF roofing installer, so while the immediate service was what you expect, I have the confidence that if anything does go wrong that Bill and GAF will stand behind the product.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

08/16/2020

david S.

satisfactory work and good clean-up

Description of Work
new roof placed

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

07/23/2020

John A.

They're great at what they do! Awesome services. I would recommend.

Description of Work
Roofing works

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

07/20/2020

Yash G.

It was a pleasure working with Bill Hess, the Owner. Bill communicated clearly and personally supervised the work. The crew showed up on time, were thoroughly professional, completed all work in promisded time and left the premise perfectly clean.

Description of Work
Got the roof replaced

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

06/26/2020

Steven R.

Bill Hess is one of the most professional, stand up people I’ve ever had the pleasure to do business with. His team has been with him 12 years which also speaks volumes. His team just replaced our original roof and after the job was completed, they left the area cleaner than when they started. I HIGHLY recommend Bill!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

06/06/2020

sue S.

Very professional, excellent follow up.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/06/2020