Skydell Contracting Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2007

711 E Main St

Bridgewater, NJ 08807

Skydell Contracting Inc. was started by Richard Skydell in the fall on 1988. We can handle everything from a partial remodel to a full redesigned renovation....

04/19/2022

Ralph S.

Our initial plan was to just remodel the kitchen. Richard Skydel developed a plan that that would open up the kitchen, dining room and living room into a grand living area. We were elated by the proposal. The three month disruption during construction was well worth the outcome which is best described as phenomenal. The project manager, Henry, kept close contact with every aspect of the job as if it were his own home. I can't say enough good things about all the people at Skydell who helped make the transition seamless. The interior of our home no longer looks life a product of the 1950's. We no longer have to make excuses when having guests visit. We are finally living in the 21st Century!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel.

Category flooring contractor,interior designers,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

11/01/2021

Alice G.

Skydell Contracting completely remodeled 3 bathrooms for me. From start to finish, they were a highly professional team and extremely easy to work with. After looking over the site, Richard helped me navigate the design process, which would have been impossible for me on my own. He talked me through the choices to make in a structured way with enough options at each step so that I was happy with the outcome. Henry, the project manager, reviewed the entire agreed-upon scope of work before the start to make sure that we had the same understanding of what was to happen. He organized the work of all of the needed sub-contractors in a smooth way, and always checked in to make sure that they had done a quality job. I always understood what was happening next. There were no headaches for me to deal with at all. The end result is just lovely. I would recommend Skydell to anyone considering this type of remodeling project.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category interior designers,plumbing,home remodeling

08/10/2021

SANGEETHA G.

Had a great experience working with Richard and his team. Everyone was professional and a pleasure to work with. I have had so many compliments on the work since it has been completed.

Description of Work
Kitchen, flooring and powder room

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling

04/17/2021

Tammy K.

I had a very dated, ugly master bath with ZERO storage space. Skydell designed a bathroom for me that actually made the bathroom look bigger AND added tons of storage space. Like all projects, there were some minor delays and unexpected work that needed to be done when you open floors and walls for the first time in decades. But Skydell handles them all. Everything they said they would do they did. They didn’t stop until I was completely satisfied. I LOVE my new bathroom and would absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

04/12/2021

Kathryn O.

We were very pleased starting with the planning and down to the implementing of the remodels in our home. From the start, the Skydells team worked with us to find the right design, they were flexible about some changes we wanted; the work crews were professional and even though we encountered some unforseen challenges along the way, they kept us informed, found solutions, and together, we were able to keep the project on track for a satisfying completion. Nothing was left "hanging." We're pleased with the results and enjoying our new spaces!

Description of Work
Kitchen, Mudroom and front porch remodel

Category home remodeling

Thank you so much. Your project was unique and fun for us to do. Thank you and [Member Name Removed] for being such great clients.

10/20/2020

Victoria O.

The job went very well. Richard explained everything in detail and answered all of my questions upfront. I needed assistance with the design aspects and he helped guide me through picking out fixtures, tile, etc. offering design tips. They took care of ordering all materials and getting permits, etc.. The project manager Henry was great too. He let me know in advance who was coming what day and time of arrival. Everything went relatively smooth and finished within a couple days of the scheduled end date. I was getting everything done (replace walls, floor, shower stall, vanity, etc.). The only painful part was the price. It was expensive, but once I got over the sticker shock, I was happy with the quality of work. The only thing is that I wish they did the painting too. They don't do painting.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

05/11/2020

Angela H.

Richard and all at Skydell were flexible, easy to work with and gave us a quality job with a quick turnaround. We really appreciated their responsiveness to our questions and honest input on what would be in our best interest. I highly recommend Skydell Contractors!

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets, countertop, backsplash, bathroom vanity and medicine cabinets.

Category plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling

03/23/2020

Christina C.

We just had a total bathroom remodel. I can not give a higher recommendation to Richard and his crew. All the subcontractors were great. Richard came up with a beautiful design and helped us choose all the fixtures, tiles and accessories. He had lots of great ideas and pointed us in the right direction. The project manager, Henry, was always available and very easy to work with on the remodel. We are very pleased with the final result.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Thank you so much. We really enjoying working with you on this project.

03/03/2020

Annette J.

So happy we selected Skydell for our project. We were impressed from the very start when the owner of the company came to the house to meet with us. His experience, knowledge and professionalism were invaluable in our decision making. The architect was top-notch and let us see different variations of our original design. Our project manager was another class act and gave us daily updates over the 3 month process from demolition through final inspections and punch list. The office manager was a pleasure to work with as well. We now have our dream kitchen.

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

Your project was a highlight for us. We really enjoyed working with you to create your beautiful new space. Enjoy it for many years to come.

11/28/2019

KATHLEEN S.

Before we signed a contract, the owner visited our home and made suggestions about the project. Once we selected Skydell, we worked with the project manager, the subcontractors, and, before construction began, with the technical/estimating analyst. We decided after living with our old rattly cabinets for 15 years that we would select custom cabinets to optimize the space in our relatively small kitchen, even though we could have saved money with standard cabinets. By the time work started we were sure about every measurement, every cabinet, colors, tile, counter, hardware etc.. We were very pleased with Skydell. No dust, no damage, no regrets. The project manager left us an email every morning to update us on the progress, plans, and to answer our questions. We think the measure of a good provider is not only that things are done right, but, when something fails to meet expectations, to correct mistakes and make good on the contract and quality. Skydell did exactly that when there was a problem with the backsplash installatioin. In the end we could not be more pleased with the entire job and we're enjoying our new, sparkling kitchen every day.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen cabinets, install tile backsplash, and install new appliances. Remove trim around one kitchen entrance door.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Paulo Floors

Wood Floor Refinishing & Resanding | Whitehouse Station & Hunterdon County

Helpful Hands Restoration LLC

WE GET YOUR HOME BACK TO NORMAL - FAST! OWNED AND OPERATED BY A LICENCED INSURANCE ADJUSTER TO HELP YOU GET THE BIGGEST INSURANCE SETTLEMENT POSSIBLE! At some point your home may require repairs and restoration from sudden and accidental water damage, mold from water, and/or fire/smoke damages. Let us walk you through the best options to remedy your damage, once you feel comfortable with the process, we'll handle the demolition, reconstruction, and even the interactions with the insurance company. Call now to book a free consultation, or use the link on this page!

Healthy Way Waterproofing & Mold Remediation LLC

Healthy Way is a leader in foundation (basement & crawlspace) waterproofing, mold testing and remediation, structural repair, insulation and remodeling. We service all of New Jersey with offices in Wall Township and Hoboken. Our dedicated certified staff is trained in the latest technology and methods for solving your water, mold and foundation problems and protecting your home or building for years to come. At Healthy Way we understand that no two water, mold, or structural problems are the same. Therefore, we will not offer you a "cookie-cutter" solution to your unique problem. Our technicians have repaired more than four thousand foundations - each with its own unique challenges and solutions. That's why we only offer a 100% solution or we do not do the work! Our owner, Robert Lanfrank, has been in the industry for more than 23 years. Healthy Way employs more than 20 people. We do not sub-contract any of our work. In addition to General Liability Insurance we carry Pollution Liability Insurance which is the only insurance that protects our clients against the growth or cross-contamination of mold and bacteria. We accept all major credit cards and offer payment plans such as no payments, no interest up to 18 months or low, fixed interest rate loans.

13VH00099100
    NJ
    New Jersey: General
    03/31/2023
    Financing Available, Check, PayPal

Remodels - Kitchens and Bathrooms

If we can't do the work ourselves, chances are we know someone who can.