Unlimited Contracting

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2015

Brick

Brick, NJ 08723

With more than 10 years of experience, Unlimited Contracting provides high-quality blacktop, pavers, asphalt driveways, and more to homes and businesses in Ocean and Monmouth Counties. Rest assured your satisfaction is guaranteed with the owner on every job. ...

07/28/2021

Rock V.

Michael the owner was actually involved in the project while supervising his staff. The job itself deserves 5 stars. My issue is on follow up questions. Maybe it would be better this aspect of the job be left to someone else. I do understand my experience is not indicative of the majority of the good ratings.

Description of Work
Brand new asphalt driveway 3,240 sq.ft.

Category landscaping,driveway pavers

12/14/2020

Debby P.

New driveway looks beautiful. Work was done efficiently by crew. Myrtle kept me informed regarding dates & times the crew would show up. She was very professional and friendly & kept me in the loop.

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway

Category landscaping,driveway pavers

10/18/2020

Derek H.

Unlimited Contracting replaced my gravel driveway; they rebuilt a concrete apron, installed belgian block then paved the driveway all at a reasonable price; highly recommended

Description of Work
pave driveway

07/02/2020

Maria M.

It went very well. Driveway looks great. Very professional and expertise with removal of old asphalt and applying the new one. I thought their price was very reasonable Very pleased

Description of Work
Replace two car driveway

11/27/2018

Hector R.

Work was done professionally and beyond expectation.

Description of Work
Sealed asphalt driveway

06/02/2018

Mark S.

Mike (The Owner) was very helpful answering all questions and also settled my concerns I had due to the last contractor how put my current driveway in. Mike answers email rapidly and is always available to speak on the phone. My driveway needed additional grading to make sure there was good drainage and Mike and his team did a super job. I keep saying Mike because he supervises every job which is rare with contractors. I am a very technical person and research how things should be done, what the right way and wrong way is and based on Mike's discussions with me and the price (not cheapest and not most expensive), I felt Unlimited Contracting was the contractor to go with. When I came home from work to see the new driveway for the 1st time, my face lit up with a smile from ear to ear! Super flat, excellent pitch to drain and it looks wonderful. Unlimited Contracting is the real deal and I will suggest them to my my friends and already did to my 2 neighbors who are looking for paving work. Today is a good day!

Description of Work
Driveway Tear out and Replace

Iggy ..

Mike did everything property. He is an honorable guy and does really good work; top quality. He is knowledgable, he does what he says he is going to do and I wished I could give him an A+.

Description of Work
Unlimited Contracting corrected a problem from a previous contractor that we had do work for us. We then had Unlimited Contracting come out to do the asphalt driveway for us.

Allison ..

They were awesome. They went above and beyond. They even transferred the rock that we had and graded them. The price and job itself was wonderful.

Description of Work
They asphalted a driveway for us.

Frank S.

Everything went smoothly with no problems. They were here when they said they would be. They got everything done the same day too.

Description of Work
They redid my driveway and widened it.

05/09/2018

Bill B.

From the estimate to the completion of the job this company is professional and prompt. I would recommend them to anyone looking for residential paving work.

Description of Work
Repaved/widened driveway

Lucky Lawns LLC

Give us a call or click to schedule a quote, today!

Evergreen Lawn and Landscape

We specialize in all phases of landscaping design and installs, hardscaping, mulching. stone installs, bush/tree trimming, yard clean ups, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Visa, MasterCard, Check