DEPENDABLE APPLIANCE SERVICE

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2007

3.4

165 BRICK BLVD #G

Brick, NJ 08723

Appliance Repair Services. Been in business for over 25 years. Family owned and operated....

01/11/2018

kate F.

Awful. Rude, late, unprofessional (wouldn't let me explain the issue), uninformed (couldn't put the drawer back together once he took it out). After a 5 minute look, he reported back to LG that it wasn't broken. Stay away.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair through LG

08/02/2017

Bari L.

Service guy showed up at my home the first day on time. The part he had in the truck would not work. This was a Friday. Said he would order that it should be in the following Tuesday but probably be Wednesday before being in touch. Thursday came nothing. I called the Tech & left a voicemail in the AM. By the afternoon nothing so I called again. Voicemail I called the owner, left voicemail. I called the office no idea who I was. No call back as promised. Tech calls me next day saying he was off. I see cells don't work. Promises to come the following Wednesday to finish repair. I asked to be the first appointment since I cannot keep taking time off from work. I was the 2nd appointment. OK I can deal with that. But when Rich the technician walks over to my stove & asks me to remind him what was wrong with the oven I say, " so you don't have the part". He then gave me a story of it being back ordered. I decided to go on line to see if he was lying. He was Sears had in stock. I watched the video & decided it was not worth the aggravation & it would be very easier if I bought the burner & igniter in one to install myself. I did it myself, saved $ 150. By the time they finally called it was already fixed!!

Description of Work
Oven Repair

02/23/2015

Robert W H.

Surly customer service personnel and no follow-up on part backorder. Technicians tracked dirt into home and broke parts both during diagnosis and repair. We were without a stove for one month and the part, which they broke, has not been replaced. High prices. You can do better.

Description of Work
Called to replace broken gas tube on GE stove. Broke additional part during disassembly. Ordered parts from factory. After numerous follow-up calls, returned one month later to install new parts. Broke additional part during installation and said that "it was good enough". Requested to rectify their error but no response.

10/24/2013

Dana L.

They came out right away and were very professional, however their price was VERY high. I called another company and saved $100

Description of Work
I had them come out and check out my broken ice maker on my refridgerator.

03/22/2012

Patricia B.

After three weeks without a washing machine, the problem was eventually fixed. It was an unusual problem>

Description of Work
Had a maytag washing machine repaired. Dependable came out right away and when the problem wasn't fixed the first time, the supervisor came within a few days to inspect the work and try another method to fix the machine. We oredered parts directly from Maytag, which didn't fix the problem, but thee company continued to work with us until they found out a simple coupler pin ws the problem. That fixed the problem and their original houe call price took card of all three visits. Most of the cost was in parts, which Maytag would not allow to be returned.

03/13/2012

Doris R.

They came and checked the washer and deterimined the problem and fixed it.

Description of Work
Check and repair washer.

10/14/2010

Corinne J.

very unfriendly non responsive

Description of Work
was there only five minutes would not answer any questions asked it broke down after a week and they said warrenty was void they replaced a pump and said warrenty was void cause motor was bad

09/08/2010

William S.

Excellent!. Came within 24 hrs of the call. Called ahead. Diagnosed and fixed the problem within 20 minutes.

Description of Work
Replaced the motor coupling on a Kenmore Washer

08/03/2007

Karen Z.

I got the company from the Yellow Pages because I wanted someone local. I called on a Friday morning at about 9:30 and the serviceman arrived the same day at about 10:45. The job was finished in a little less than an hour. It was a very pleasant experience from start to finish and I would certainly call them again.

Description of Work
Our Maytag refrigerator wasn't cooling. They replaced the thermostat. It involved a lot of labor.

K & R Appliance Repair

Over 20 years experience servicing and repairing household appliances. Posses a Universal refrigerant certification and Home Improvement License. Specializing in kitchen and laundry appliances such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, ranges, ovens, and dishwashers.

Appliance Science

Call for an appointment. We cannot provide phone or internet estimates. One time diagnostic fee of $59.00 rolled into price of repair. Small, family owned company with over 40 years experience in the service industry.. EPA certified for freon, fully registered and insured. Please call Kim at 732-278-8726 to schedule an appointment at your earliest possible convenience. We are happy to serve all of your home appliance needs in a timely and effective manner. If you have any further questions please view our website. Thank you.

Appliance Master

We have been delivering exceptional, Same-Day appliance repair services since 1983. Our goal is to consistently provide excellent customer service, while getting your appliances repaired quickly so that you can get back to enjoying your life. I, Bill Cummins Guarantee it! Our Certified technicians are among the best trained and most professional in the industry. Our support staff oversees communication and will facilitate the entire process to get your repairs completed quickly. Appliance Master takes advantage of the latest technology available and reinvented the way we do business. As a result, we continue to provide excellent customer service, as reflected by our customer’s feedback and continued growth.

Offers by Appliance Master on Angi