Aggressive Paving

Founded 1978 • With Angi since March 2011

3.9

83 Driftwood Dr

Brick, NJ 08723

Thank you for visiting Aggressive Paving. Our aim is to provide you with information regarding our company and the services we provide. If we have not answered your questions, please send an email or contact us by phone. Our goals include providing all of our customers with prompt, reliable service at competitive prices. We will make every effort possible to earn your business. Our employees are skilled, trained and dedicated to delivering projects on schedule. Our success relies on your satisfaction. Additional phones- 732-929-2243 & 732-270-5577. Additional email contact@aggressivepavingnj.com....

11/05/2019

glen V.

Driveway completed and immediately found a hole on edge of driveway. Been calling owner Pat for 5 months to fix driveway. Always has an excuse. Had no problem taking my $5k! Stay away from this guy.

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway

04/17/2017

Chris D.

They were on time, great price and would hire again.

Description of Work
New ashphalt driveway

03/28/2017

Cathleen T.

Highly recommend, great crew, business owner supervision. Other companies gave same estimate to just re-pave with 1" of asphalt over old one. Aggressive Paving completely removed old one, prep with 4" of R blend then 2 1/2" of Asphalt!! No deposit ever needed up front!!

Description of Work
Pave driveway

02/26/2017

jeff W.

EXALLENT JOB OWNER ON SITE

Description of Work
DRIVEWAY GRATE JOB CLEAN

02/11/2017

William P.

They did a great job!! They showed up on time. The owner was on site supervising the entire job. The entire crew did a great job. Was a very fair price Would recommend Aggressive Paving to everyone....

Description of Work
Paved driveway

11/10/2015

Monika H.

Description of Work
They paved our driveway in the winter and did a horrible job. Driveway was rough, later had sinkholes, edges were jagged, it was a terrible job. Later owner came over without an appt. Drunk at 7pm.to talk about the job.

10/27/2015

Joseph P.

Description of Work
Ripped out old driveway. Laid new base and repaved driveway. After leaving you would never know they even had been there. Very clean and crew was professional. Asked if they could use my hose and were very courteous.

10/15/2015

Robert W.

Arrived on time started work he had trouble removing curbing and told my handicaped son to tell me to call him when I got home from work which I did. He started screaming at me for no reason about how he couldn't cut out curbing like he said he would do because he didn't have the right tools and it was taking too long. He was yelling so loud his own child was crying in the background. He cut the curb at street level and broke off top of blocks to make the opening. When they installed the new blocks along driveway not enough concrete was used to hold them and 2 years later 12 blocks came out which I had to reinstall them myself and also the stones used in the blacktop are coming out leaving small holes in the driveway. So if you want a contractor that shows up on time , screams at the homeowner for no reason and have a driveway that doesn't last you got the right guy

Description of Work
Cut out existing Belgium block curb to widen driveway , install Belgium block on both sides of new driveway , dig out old driveway and repave entire new driveway.

Category concrete repair, pavers, gravel, driveway pavers, mudjacking

Mr [Member Name Removed] drove over Belgium block curbing with heavy truck to get huge shed in his backyard! That should have put there before installation of new drivewsy driveway still in great condition to this day after doing pass by in November 2016!

10/06/2015

Thomas G.

Description of Work
They resurfaced my driveway and did a great job.

Category concrete repair

01/29/2014

Robert C.

Pat was very responsive, did a great job in a timely manner. We have used this company in the past and would use them again.

Description of Work
We needed repair work to our large business parking lot.

Category concrete repair

07/15/2013

joseph M.

I had to remove my in ground oil tank and it put a big hole in the driveway I call a few paving contractors and chose aggressive. Everything went very smooth date was set up came on time and finished on time very satisfied.

Description of Work
paved my driveway

06/05/2011

Dennis N.

I used this company in 2000, and the owner Pat did all the work himself, from start to finish, and did an excellent job. In 2010, he had a crew do the job or subbed it out, and he was never on sight except to collect payment after. The crew performed sub par work, never layed out strings for the job but "free handed" it, so the lines of the driveway were not straight, they did not finish the edges in a workmanlike manner. They trampled through my wife's flower bed. One year later, the edges of the driveway were crumbling, weeds were sticking through the pavement, and even the inner surface was losing stones; it looked like a 10 year old driveway. I had it redone by another company.

Description of Work
New driveway, tear out and repave.

Category driveway pavers

After reviewing this rating I did not remember this job after riding by it was not my company that preformed the work.I do so many jobs in Greenbriar that it would not be the first time that someone else said it was Aggressive Paving doing a job when it was not since than the association has changed there rules and you need speacial permits to work in there. Since then I have done over Thirty replacement driveways without one complaint.

03/14/2011

Joannne W.

The job was done well. They showed up on time. They did what we asked, it looked okay. It was done in a timely manner. It is a paved driveway. The driveway is about a 1000 feet and then plus a parking area, it is really long. Everything included it was around $18,000 that we spent and we had a little bit of a Belgian block up near the house where we made a parking area, so that was probably about $2000. The rest was just the paving. It was a gravel driveway beforehand, so they added gravel and they tamped it down and they paved over, the standard two and half inches compacted that is done out here. They did a decent job. It was not the cheapest and yet towards the lower end because there was not anything fancy we were asking for. I think we got what we paid for. It was definitely not the highest or the lowest price. The guy was a little rough around the edges, but I am not going to be picky about it, that would be my only qualm. He was a little bit tough to talk to. The only thing was he was sometimes a little bit intimidating to talk to. He did not want to be interrupted, just had a rough demeanor but other than that the work itself was fine. He was not rude or nasty or sneaky. He was not the most comfortable person to have around. We would probably use him again in the future.

Description of Work
We used Aggressive Paving to do our driveway.

Quality 1st Concrete & Patios

Quality 1st Concrete & Patios - concrete and driveway services

Down Under Waterproofing & Foundation Repair

Down Under Waterproofing, Inc. is a family-owned business that has been providing basement waterproofing, foundation and structural repair, basement finishing, stucco, retaining walls and masonry services. to the New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania areas since 2006. As a fully qualified, licensed and insured waterproofing and foundation repair contractor with over 2000 satisfied customers, we enjoy an excellent reputation and employ only the most effective and widely accepted methods in the industry.

M Amaya Construction LLC

Family business with 10 years of experience. Our services include: Landscape Design- Planting/Mulching/Soil Grading Hardscape And Masonry Construction-Patios/Walkways/Driveways/Retaining Walls New Lawn Installation-Sod/Seeding/Lawn Aeration Low Voltage Lighting- Design/ Installation Irrigation system- Design/ Installation/Service/Drainage Full Tree Service- Pruning/Tree/Shrub Care Grounds Maintenance Services-Lawn Maintenance/Spring an Fall clean up Lawn And Plant Healthcare Programs-Fertilizer/Extra Control Services Snow Removal-Residential/Commercial. we offer the servir of removing know with pleasure de are rally heroe yo help you

Check, Financing Available

Driveways. Parking lots. Belgian block. Concrete work. Pavers. Patch work. Sidewalks.