Abra-Cadabra Junk Be Gone LLC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2011

978 Lynnwood Ave

Brick, NJ 08723

Family owned & operated. Abra-Cadabra Junk Be Gone has been a family owned and operated business for many years. We pride ourselves in providing all our customers with professional, reliable & dependible same day service at unbeatable rates . We are licensed by the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection and we are fully insured. We supply the truck and do all the lifting, loading, and transporting for you. There is no need for dumpsters, laborers, or truck rentals. We remove all trash, garbage and debris without you even lifting a finger. Demolition includes interior and exterior work such as taking down sheds, decks, fences, swing sets, trailer homes, pools, concrete, trees, Sheetrock, and more... For your protection, we are fully insured....

hauling (69)trash removal (18)dumpster rental (9)handyman (2)

03/02/2021

Abra-Cadabra was excellent. I would hire them again. They charge you the quote and do not add extra fees. They are polite and professional. The owner is on every job. I was able to book next day service. They arrived early and were done in about 20 minutes. I could not have removed the heavy, bulky treadmill myself. They are worth ever penny.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treadmill removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2021

07/31/2020

I know rates have gone up, but I wasn't expecting more than $500. This was an easy peasy job, I cleared the house and attic contents and boxed it in the garage, they back in and load. When their initial quote was over $900 with tax I was like, what? The way Abra Kadabra works is they show up on a pre-arranged day and give you an estimate that day and you take it or leave it. Now I was from out of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had one-third of a single-car garage full of mostly boxed items and 1 trundle bed, a coffee table and an arm chair with ottomon to be junked. Quoted $45 a yard or $135 a pickup truck load. I did this very same thing in 2017 for my mother-in-law's estate in Bethlehem, PA and paid $350 for what I thought was a greater volume of junk in their basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

We so are sorry you were not happy with the price for our service. We have not increased our prices over the 10 years we've been in business, even after recent prices to dump the debris have been increased twice since COVID-19 hit. The dump costs in the state of PA could be very different than those here in NJ. Also, we are a fully licensed company that dumps everything legally and we pay by weigh...

06/22/2020

They showed up on time, gave me the final price and then took all of my old fence and some other items from my yard! I was extremely satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

06/08/2020

The guys were on time and the price was fair for the work performed and the debris hauled away. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed deck and walkway, hauled away debris from house renovation (carpet, padding, wood, venetian blinds, old paint, etc.) and house cleanout (damaged clothes, broken toys).

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

06/07/2019

Smoothly- price was extreme and we had no way of verifying if their estimate was correct or not because they quoted a price and you either say yes or no. If no they leave. If yes, you pay whatever they quote. If you’re in a desperate situation as we were, there’s no choice but to say yes. If they over quote, there’s no way to know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House emptied

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

04/01/2019

They were punctual, fast and professional. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a bunch of junk in the garage that needed to thrown out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

06/06/2018

Got rid of my junk at a great price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had some junk to get rid of

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

10/26/2017

Great company. They did an amazing job trashing out a large amount of furniture, garbage and debris at a very fair price. They removed everything down to the old carpet and staples, and left the house spotless. I will definitely use them again and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house trash out

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2017

06/21/2017

Great company! Arrived on time and completed walkway concrete demo quickly and at a fair price. I highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete demolition.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2017

04/28/2017

The guys did a great job cleaning out all the debris from bathroom demo. Called in the morning and got same-day service. Took about 1 1/2 hours. Very friendly service both on the phone and in person. Price is a little steep but well worth it. If I need this type of work again I will surely call them. Thank you!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom was demo'd. We needed all the debris removed from the house.

CATEGORY hauling services,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2017

Garbage & debris removal. Estate clean outs. Dumpster rentals. Demolition.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover