Overhead Door Company Of Central Jersey

Founded 1972 • With Angi since February 2012

984 Rt. 202 S

Branchburg, NJ 08876

Overhead Door Co. of Central Jersey, established in 1972, is a garage door company dedicated to quality products, service, and professional installation. Family owned and operated, our garage door company offers Central New Jersey customers fast, friendly and affordable service. We offer one of the area’s most complete product selections and are well-known for our speedy emergency service. Residential, commercial and industrial clients can rely on us because we offer service on all brands and all repairs are guaranteed. Our products and services include: - Garage door installation and repair - Garage door opener service and installation - Planned maintenance - Tracks and cables - Weatherstrip - Broken spring replacement - Truck dock levelers - Sectional and rolling steel doors - High speed doors Our Better Business Bureau Accredited-company features a fully staffed service department that is ready to respond to your service needs. Call Overhead Door Co. of Central Jersey today to learn more about our guaranteed service! NJ License: 13VH04354200...

04/18/2022

Steven S.

The service person (David J) was very punctual, quick and efficient. He complete the work timely and with no issues or surprises. He showed me how the new opener worked and the price was what was initially quoted

Description of Work
Replacement of garage door opener

02/09/2022

Rachel W.

I bought my house two years ago, and it has been an experience finding all of the things the very elderly previous resident wasn't able to keep up with. The garage door motor is older, and while it's on my list to update, there are other things going on. Unfortunately, one of the springs had other ideas, and broke with a very dramatic twanging noise. I called Overhead Door. When the scheduler told me they were "very backed up", I was expecting to wait a month, but it was only 10 days. They gave me an arrival window of 7:30-8:00 am, and David J. arrived around 7:35 and was done and ready to go shortly after 8am. He was super helpful and gave me some tips in case the other spring decides to also want attention. Hopefully it will hold out until I can replace the rest of the set up! Thanks Overhead Door!

Description of Work
New spring for an older door

12/03/2021

Steven W.

Fantastic job, would highly recommend. Eric was prompt, professional and cleaned up area when completed. He took the time to help program all remotes and keypad.

Description of Work
Eric replace our two overhead door openers with new liftmaster openers.

Category garage doors

Thank you for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business!

11/09/2021

steve H.

FANtastic! I am grateful for the professional job done by Ricky my installer. He arrived early to the appointment worked efficiently and cleaned up when complete. He took the time to give me a tutorial on operation of my new equipment and was a true professional! Steve H.

Description of Work
replace garage doors

Category garage doors

Thank you for your kind words. We take great pride in our team and your review means a lot! Thank you for your business!

06/17/2021

LISA V.

Extremely well, technicians were skilled, clean and polite. They came on time and prepared. I would recommend Ricky, Kevin and Rob to anyone who needs to replace/repair their garage doors.

Description of Work
New Garage Doors

Category garage doors

It was our pleasure to serve you! Thank you for your business!

03/30/2021

Sage P.

Sean our technician was great. On time. Very professional. Have had my doors from overhead door for 15 years. Their customer service is great and when a repair is needed they are quick to respond. Great to do business with them. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced Broken Springs and pulleys and safety cables

Category garage doors

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

03/14/2021

Scott B.

Brief shout-out of ‘thanks’ to the Overhead Door Company Of Central Jersey for their fantastic garage door installation on our home! From product & service discussions with Carl, to scheduling with Alfredo & installation led by Ernie - the experience throughout was exceptional! Their positive attitude, approachability, fairness, professionalism, & quality were outstanding and made all the difference! We know who our garage door team is going forward! Keep up the great work!

Description of Work
Residential Garage Door Replacement

Category garage doors

Thank you for such a fantastic review [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to serve you!

03/05/2021

Dulce M.

So happy with my new garage door! And very pleased with Overhead Door of Central Jersey! From Carl who came to take measurements and insured that my oversized car would still fit once the motor was put in to Keven and Ernie who installed it after having to do quite a bit of prep work! They all went the extra mile and were very professional and friendly. Great job!

Description of Work
garage door replacement

Category garage doors

Thank you for calling us. We do our best to be prompt and provide excellent work. Thank you for your business!

01/24/2021

Matthew L.

We had a very positive experience with the Overhead Door Company of Central New Jersey. Our product specialist was Carl K and our installation specialist was Ricky. Carl was very knowledgeable and helpful in discussing options for the replacement of the garage doors and Ricky did a wonderful job with the installation. Both were very professional and very conscientious with COVID-19 precautions. Following the installation, we immediately had many neighbors sending messages commenting on how great the doors looked. There were slight delays with the manufacturing of the doors due to COVID-19, however short delay was well worth it. We were very pleased and highly recommend Overhead Door Company. Matt L.

Description of Work
Replacement of Three Garage Doors

01/18/2021

Steven W.

Excellent. From my first call to Carl to meeting with Adrian in the showroom and purchasing the doors and openers and having Ricky doing the install, a very professional company. Adrian was extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. The install, done by Ricky alone, was completed in approx. 4 1/2 hours!! Excellent job!! Have already recommended to others.

Description of Work
Replaced two garage doors and openers.

Category garage doors

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to serve you!

12/17/2020

Jane K.

Really great. I can't be more pleased with not only the quality of their doors (R18 insulation rated) but their professionalism, their knowledge of the product they sell and just everything from start to finish. They've been in business for almost 50 years and this is the 2nd home I've used them for new garage doors. Carl, Ricky, Adrian, they were all just great. I know I'm going on and on but they really are the best in the business. Thanks Overheard Door of Central Jersey!! LOVE my new garage doors.

Description of Work
Replacement Garage doors (2)

10/24/2020

Robert E.

Very pleased with everything! Great communication, timely arrival, professional crew, and superb results. Technician David J arrived exactly on time and very quickly sorted things out and got things working flawlessly; we couldn't be more satisfied customers!

Description of Work
Garage door was off rails; system needed general overhaul.

Category garage doors

It was our pleasure to serve you! Thank you for your business!

07/13/2020

Rafael W.

I would definitely recommend this company for new door installation. We researched many companies prior to choosing overhead door and at the end made the right decision to choose Overhead Door Co. of Central Jersey. Carl visited us showed us the doors they recommended for our need and the process from there was very smooth. I spoke with Adrian and Alfredo to schedule my door installation and Ricky installed my door the next day. Customer service was excellent and readily available to answer any question I had. The door looks beautiful, the garage door opener is extremely quiet. Great product, great price, great customer service.

Description of Work
Install new garage door

01/21/2020

John E.

Rolando, the technician was great. He sent a text that he was arriving on time and the total job was less that an hour. Everything is working again.

Description of Work
Replace broken spring

Category garage doors

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to serve you!

04/30/2019

Anthony P.

David James arrived to perform the work and did a great job. he first assesses the job and provided me with some good recommendations to improve the overall job and completed everything on time and very professionally. Thank you David.

Description of Work
I needed 2 new garage door systems installed as well as associated parts.

Category garage doors,doors

Thank you for recognizing us on Angie's List. We are proud of your work. Thank you for choosing us!

04/04/2019

Nickolas D.

Omar, Carl and Adrian Combined to make this a great and easy experience.

Description of Work
New Garage Door

Category garage doors

Thank you for your business and choosing us. It was our pleasure to serve you.

12/06/2018

Kevin M.

We had a great experience with Overhead Door Company of Central New Jersey. Carl, our sales person was extremely knowledgeable and attentive. Adrian was responsive in scheduling our installation. And our installation team of Ricky and Omar arrived on time, were courteous, did a top notch installation, cleaned up and explained how to use the remote and keypad. We highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Install new garage doors and openers

10/04/2018

Vito F.

Rolando was very good did a great job from start to finish 5 Stars Answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Garage door automatic installed.

Category garage doors,doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for choosing us. It was our pleasure to do business with you.

10/02/2018

Ribhu K.

Had a great experience. All of our door openers are from Overhead Door and one of them broke after 15+ years so we called Overhead to install a new motor they had on offer. We left a voice mail the first day which didn't get a call back but got through to John the second time. We setup an appointment for a week out and the experience kept getting better. Marco called us a few minutes before arriving, showed up on time, and did a great job with the install. The install itself was very clean and completed in under a couple of hours. We are very satisfied with the motor they recommended (Liftmaster 8550W) and with Marco's service. We are now replacing out a second garage door motor with them. We recommend them - ask for Marco!

Description of Work
Replaced garage door motor

Category garage doors

Thank you for choosing us! And thank you for your review!

07/27/2018

Leslie O.

Earlier that day my garage door broke. As I entered our neighborhood I spotted the Overhead door truck. I stopped and asked the repairman (David James) if he had time to fix my door. He was polite and said sure! He could fix it right now! As he inspectd my door he told me what was wrong as well as a potential hazard. He also check my 2 other doors and determined that our center stall was in need of repair as well. He did the work! Now my 17 yr old doors sound like new! They are SUPER quiet now! Everything was great!! I highly recommend Overhead doors and David James!

Description of Work
Replaced pulleys and rollers

Category garage doors

Thank you for choosing us. It was our pleasure to serve you!

07/06/2018

Melanie F.

We had an 18 year old opener (also Overhead Door) die. Because if the long life we experienced with that one, going with another Overhead Door model was a no-brainer. We tried calling, but for some reason the answering service did not relay the call info. Rather than throw up my hands, I messaged them on Facebook. Jay, one of the owners, responded within minutes. We messaged back and forth to determine our needs. He then personally called the manager, John, of the Central Jersey store. John called my husband right away and they wasted no time getting us an appointment that was convenient. Fast forward to today. Marco arrived early for our appointment. He came with a positive attitude and a smile on his face. He had to remove our old control buttons and did his best to cover as much of the "damaged" area as possible. The entire garage was clean from start to finish. He even knocked on our door to let us know it had started raining since our Jeep was outside with the top off! After the install, Marco took time to show us all the features our new unit has. I would seriously never use another company! I wish more businesses would take a page from Overhead Door's customer service policy!

Description of Work
Replacement of garage door opener

Category garage doors

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are grateful for customers like you. Thank you for your business.

04/27/2018

John` H.

In short, I called yesterday afternoon; within 24 hours had a safe, fully operable door. The technician, Marco, was professional, polite and very efficient. Absolutely no complaints and nothing but positives from using Overhead Door. It’s on my “prestigious” and not very long list of first rate service companies! Great job Marco!

Description of Work
Replace garage door springs and cables

Category garage doors

[Member Name Removed], thank you for choosing us. It was our pleasure to do business with you.,

03/23/2018

Heather A.

Fantastic! Rolando was on time and very professional. He kept me apprised of each step along the way. Very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Garage door openers and keypad installed

Category garage doors

Thank you so much for your review. I will be sure to share this review with Rolando! Thank you for your business!

12/02/2017

Joan D.

The entire job was well done and we are very pleased.

Description of Work
We renovated our 1940 garage and needed an entirely new door set up. The door had to be custom made. It took three weeks to get it, we thought that was very reasonable. The installers, Marco and Ricky came on time...they worked till the door was working. They took the time to teach me how to work the door. It is beautiful and works very nicely. We are very pleased with the service and the product!

Category garage doors

Thank you very much for choosing [Member Information Removed]. You can always count on [Member Information Removed] to take the time to teach a customer like you on how to properly use our product. That's just how we are. Thank you again for your business!

11/22/2017

Sari D.

Very well. Technician arrived when expected. Was very courteous and thorough and addressed all of my questions.

Description of Work
Maintenance on garage door and openers.

Category garage doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review. And thank you for choosing us to repair your garage door and opener system.

Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Offices in Northern NJ, Westchester, Nassau, Suffolk, Orange, Rockland, Putnam, Ulster, and Dutchess Counties in New York and Fairfield County, CT. We provide garage door service when it’s convenient for you. Angie's List Super Service Award Winners 10 Consecutive years. All phone calls answered 24/7. Weekends available at no extra charge. All technicians are drug and background checked. Cost is determined by the job. FREE estimates on new garage doors. Service fees may apply. No extra charge for after-hours service.

Offers by Precision Overhead Garage Door Service on Angi
    Petra Overhead Door Co

Welcome to Petra Overhead Doors, your number one source for new garage doors and garage door and opener repairs! We are proud to provide exceptional products and service on all types of garage doors and openers. At Petra Overhead Doors our number one priority is customer satisfaction, and we strive to give each of our customer’s fast, reliable, and affordable service. We carry a full line of brand name openers and doors, and we provide full repair service so you’ll never be left out in the rain. Family owned and operated for over 20 years.We have an additional location 74 N MAIN ST NEW EGYPT NJ 08533

DOOR WORKS

Door Works is a full service Garage Door company. We install and service all makes of garage doors and automatic garage door openers. From exotic to traditional we carry the door to fit your style and budget. We has been serving the Northern and Central New Jersey area since 1982. Door Works has built a strong reputation of installing high quality products and standing behind our work – We are the local leader for Safety, Security and Convenience.

• Garage door installation and repair • Garage door opener service and installation • Planned maintenance • Tracks and cables • Weatherstrip • Broken spring replacement • Truck dock levelers • Sectional and rolling steel doors High speed doors

ask for details