Sami's Landscape & Tree Service LLC

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

PO BOX 963

Bound Brook, NJ 08805

In business since 2008, Sami's Landscape & Tree service, LLC, has been serving Somerset , Union and Middlesex Counties with quality work at affordable prices. From the first time we talk on the phone, until long after job completion, our professionalism for each and every job is second to none! Call us today for a free estimate!...

tree service (103)concrete repair (7)lawn & landscaping (22)lawn care (17)mulch delivering (12)hardscaping (2)leaf removal (2)lawn treatment (2)

12/17/2020

Excellent service, dedicated professionals with high quality equipment. They had a busy agenda and still made time to come to our property to solve our need to remove two dead trees and trim other tree branches extending to our property for safety. Polite crew and they also cut some of the wood per our request showing their patience and customer friendly attitude. They arrived on time as scheduled...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and tree branch trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

Photo for Sami's Landscape & Tree Service LLC - PO BOX 963, Bound Brook, NJ - 39091715

Thanks for the feedback.

11/19/2020

A relatively small project that no one seemed interested in, that is, except for Sami's tree Service @ New Brunswick, NJ. Sami was prompt, showed up when he said he would, and ALWAYS responded instantly to my queries. Cost was reasonable, job ultra professional, and the project completed to my satisfaction, which included an immaculate clean-up. I would not hesitate to use again or recommend. WAT ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TREE STUMP GRINDING

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

09/19/2020

We needed a huge maple tree removed from our backyard. My husband contacted a local company, they came and gave us a quote and a month later they still never gave us a date. I found Sami's through Angie's List on a Wednesday. They contacted me that afternoon and Sami came that Thursday and gave a price that was much less than what the other company quoted. I explained to him we needed it down ASAP...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2020

09/02/2020

After a minor hiccup with my address & email address everything went well. Sami promptly came and gave me an estimate that was very reasonable. A week later I gave him the OK to do the job. His crew came on time & did a great job. They trimmed all the dead branches and did a good job cleaning up. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut some dead branches

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

08/29/2020

This is the second time I used Sami's and again it was wonderful. They return phone calls and they arrive on time and leave no mess. Except for the missing trees...you would never know they cut down 3 more big trees. The men are very nice and polite and hard workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees cut down and stumps grinded

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

08/29/2020

Sami Calls you back immediately. I called many places and they do not return calls. Sami's called me back within an hour. He also has a secretary so you don't have to leave voice mails. Sami came right out and within hours he emailed me his proposal. He also provided his Liability Insurance Certificate. I had 3 estimates and Sami gave me the best price. His men came out on time and worked all day ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Many Trees Cut down

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

Photo for Sami's Landscape & Tree Service LLC - PO BOX 963, Bound Brook, NJ - 38838377

08/26/2020

Everything went very well. They arrived on time. Very pleasant to speak with. Worked at a very good pace. Only stopping was for lunch!! The second incident that we had, tree removal, was also great. They arrived when they said they would. They were finished very quickly and cleaned the area very well both times. Also, the office manager was very pleasant and easy to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 Trees Removed and a subsequent clean up of a fallen tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

07/02/2020

I was satisfied with the work. They were on time as planned. They were very professional . The crew chief walked me through every step before they did anything. Very courteous and respectful. The crew made sure they cleaned up after the work was completed. I would recommend Sami’s tree service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree cutting and removal of stump

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

Thanks for your business

06/15/2020

great job, kn timr and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree stump removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

04/21/2020

They did a wonderful job. They are responsive to any issues and are great to work with. I was very satisfied and pleased with the final result. After they did the job, I changed my mind about something and they came right out to change it which I really appreciated. I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a tree fall on my house so I had them cut down the bushes and trees from around my house and the ones growing close to my fence. .

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

Thanks for feedback We hope to serve you in the future Thanks for the opportunity

Storm damage & emergencies, full tree service, tree pruning, tree trimming, tree removal, stump removal, patios , sidewalks, spring clean up, fall clean up, mulch, top soil & Mowing/ Edging, lawn maintenance weekly maintanance Commercial Snow Removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover